One million baht bounty for information about the Ratchaprasong bomber

webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

B1 M ,is a fortune to many Thai .Just about the right amount without being excessive .Good move .

it is NOT enough to risk turning in someone who may have 'connections' 20m is so those 'many Thai's' you mention are not in the equation

the yellow Tshirt looks also a little bit oversiced ??

so maybee he had already a replacement in the plastic bag,

so when he went in soi 9,

wigg off, glasses off, Tshirt off,

a new blue colour in the plastic bag;

So when this intelligent RTP will start to check soi 9 for something left ?

after the rainy season might be convinient ??

He could have been already wearing another t-shirt under the yellow one and.....

Too many possibilities without some more evidence to go on.... If he looks as average as the police sketch..... I wouldn't think they will every find him just by asking people in silom 9

Since it is not really news we read here on TV and everything comes with half a lighyear delay... A leading Thai newspaper states that Prayut now has "urged" the bombers to give themselves up to prevent getting killed by others within their "network". Oldest trick in the book and clearly shows they have zero... Very sad news to say the least.

Edited by MockingJay

hey, a million baht! I can almost buy a pickup truck...

Or go to the movies, VIP style for a couple of years... Sounds like a reasonable amount given that 20+ people died and over a hundred were seriously injured, including children. Perhaps they'll even throw in a free t-shirt and a backstage pass for Simon Cabaret...

Edited by MockingJay

That reward makes each lost soul's death

worth less than a thousand pounds a piece.

Truly pathetic.

But only if you look at it in that obtuse, negative way and try to make it mean something that wasn't intended.

If it had been suggested that the reward was a representation of the value of the lives lost you would have had a point. As it wasn't, the only truly pathetic thing is your ignorant post.

B1 M ,is a fortune to many Thai .Just about the right amount without being excessive .Good move .

One of those mails making me wish for not only a "dislike" but a "puke on it" button...

With over 20 dead, over a hundred seriously wounded, including kids - what would you consider an excessive amount then??? Unbelievable...

Edited by MockingJay

Ok TV members put you money where you text's are I'll Put up 100000 Time to catch him .

Go on, let's see you do it then, put your money where your mouth is. Set up a reward account and make the first deposit. Don't be a keyboard hypocrite.

Ok TV members put you money where you text's are I'll Put up 100000 Time to catch him .

Short on cash but could throw in my Fender Precision bass... smile.png

One of those mails making me wish for not only a "dislike" but a "puke on it" button...unbelievable.

the yellow Tshirt looks also a little bit oversiced ??

so maybee he had already a replacement in the plastic bag,

so when he went in soi 9,

wigg off, glasses off, Tshirt off,

a new blue colour in the plastic bag;

So when this intelligent RTP will start to check soi 9 for something left ?

after the rainy season might be convinient ??

Yes totally agree with you. T shirt is too big, quick possible he was wearing a wig as the hair style looks a little weird.

And Silom is close to the 2nd bombing, so why aren't the police doing 'house to house' in the area around soi 9 - there could have been a hotel room used as a 'cell'. The only hotel along soi 9 as far as i know is the WE Hostel, but there are two cemeteries in the soi which should be searched IMO

Edited by fish fingers

The t shirt the bomber was wearing can be purchased from this online shop. It is shown in black, but you can get yellow. http://pinsta.me/chiarakeanugallery

My guess though is that the bomber bought a fake Gucci t shirt from the many markets in the city center. Time for people to check out these markets and see if you can buy the same t shirt? Then its interview the seller and check CCTV.

One of those mails making me wish for not only a "dislike" but a "puke on it" button...

With over 20 dead, over a hundred seriously wounded, including kids - what would you consider an excessive amount then??? Unbelievable...

pointless ranting, no amount of money will bring them back, a million is a lot of money here so if anybody knows something they will tell. How much do you think they are all worth then, just curious, 100 mil 200 mil ?

If its supposed to be the amount of money to reflect the value of lives lost ,then it would be an unimaginable amount ,but its not .Shake some sence into that head of yours .

That reward makes each lost soul's death

worth less than a thousand pounds a piece.

Truly pathetic.

That's a ridiculous comment. The reward isn't meant to sum up the value of those killed or injured. Putting a price on lives lost is more of a farang thing anyway. And there's no proof that offering a reward is suddenly going to bring forth someone who knows anything useful or that offering a larger amount is going to somehow make the loss of life more meaningful.

Most likely, the higher the reward, the more crackpots will come forward. If they want meaningless speculation & conspiracy theories they could just read the posts by bar stool experts who fill the threads of Thai Visa for free.

No matter what happens in Thailand there just has to be a rush to be first to post some nasty, insensitive, derogatory comment on Thai Visa. That really is pathetic.

pointless ranting, no amount of money will bring them back, a million is a lot of money here so if anybody knows something they will tell. How much do you think they are all worth then, just curious, 100 mil 200 mil ?

If u want to turn an insider, who risks at, 1mn is a pittance.

A pittance offer get real and offer a decent reward, especially chinese will be looked after, I thought this was a message to chinese from the start and to the government.

They reopened the site and stated they have no bomb residue, I think they will end up with zip and a lot of theories.