Russian Pit Bull Killing suspect arrested, frozen evidence taken to Pattaya Police

webfact

I am an animal lover, dogs especially. However, when it comes to pit bulls, I have no sympathy.

They are extremely dangerous animals. They are unpredictable and can turn on anyone for no reason whatsoever, and once they sink their teeth in they aren't going to let go. The flesh will be torn from the bone.

I agree that some dog owners are irresponsible, and this can adversely affect a dog's behavior. But if you happen to have a seemingly friendly, docile pit bull at home.....BEWARE!!

Quite right, my friend adopted a cross bred pittbull and said it was lovely and it seemed so, them about a year later he tried to grab it at his brothers farm as it was killing pet rabbits and it turned on him and now he is maimed for life as it ripped his hand to bits and he only has partial use of his fingers now, BEWARE is quite correct.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder where the dog had been kept until now?

It's certainly going to stink the police station out.

The Russian is a nutter, not safe to be on the street.

Doh,did you actually read the story.It was only a short one,enough for a 2 year old's attention span.

Doh, so you know whose freezer the animal was stored in since it was slaughtered in July and presented to the cops this week?

rolleyes.gif

Pattaya police showing themselves up again. what a bunch of jokers

There is real crime out there every day and they turn the other way.

This is just BS at top level. facepalm.gif

A 30 year old nut case approaches a 58 year old woman swinging two knives and proceeds to kill her dog. This is not a major crime? Sure not murder and the dog is not the most important part, but think of the terror to the woman. Lucky for here he stopped at the dog...this time.

there are more Pit Bulls outside....

'The Russian is a nutter, not safe to be on the street.' Quite possibly, akin to those who think pit bulls make pets.

You know nothing! You regurgitate hysterical garbage that you read somewhere. Educate yourself!

Pitbulls are the best dogs, calm, loyal, best companion you can have!

Pattaya police showing themselves up again. what a bunch of jokers

There is real crime out there every day and they turn the other way.

This is just BS at top level. facepalm.gif

A 30 year old nut case approaches a 58 year old woman swinging two knives and proceeds to kill her dog. This is not a major crime? Sure not murder and the dog is not the most important part, but think of the terror to the woman. Lucky for here he stopped at the dog...this time.

If you wish to believe all the BS that has been told about

this case , go right ahead. wai2.gif

And also, what's a nice old lady, doing with a lovely cuddly Pit Bull dog ?

Coochie Coochie coo, little baby Pit Bull cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

facepalm.gif

Your comment may be valid but if you had included that the man was carrying 2 knives, maybe your perception would be different?

Edited by Rimmer
flame

Just Google photos victims of pit bull attacks.

Some very nice photos of what these devil dogs have done to children

around the world. sad.png

Anyone who wants one as a pet is insane .

How is this photo, My dad and our pup:

post-225090-0-69673700-1444320860_thumb.

Edited by Rimmer
Flame

I feel in this instance it is a win win situation.

A pit bull deceased and a crazy Russian hopefully off the streets.

I find it amusing that the only people to defend these animals are the owners themselves. Even dog lovers and animal lovers call these dogs out as dangerous.

Someone I know via FB keeps bleating on about how lovely these dogs are and how it is the owners that turn them into killing machines. To a certain extent I understand the crazies that own them do make the dog crazy, but the breed alone can turn at anytime.

I recently saw a story where a 450kg croc and a guy had become 'best friends' after the guy nursed the croc back to health. When he tried to release back into its own environment, the croc wouldnt go away. But its only a matter of time before the guy loses a limb

Just like a gun owner, pit bull owners seem to be the only ones who defend their prized possession coffee1.gif

In many civilised countries it would be illegal to own such a breed of dog at all. There is a reason for this: they were bred to be vicious fighters, not pets.

And you are completely wrong. Another one that listens to sensationalized media.

Some posts and replies have been removed, do not step over the forum rules again.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

In many civilised countries it would be illegal to own such a breed of dog at all. There is a reason for this: they were bred to be vicious fighters, not pets.

What are those countries, Kitten Kong? <deleted>

Well, let's start with the UK: https://www.gov.uk/control-dog-public/banned-dogs

Actually I was rather surprised that the list is so short.

Yes and in many other civilised countries this dog which was originally known as a "nanny dog" is used as a rehabilitation dog in nursing homes and hospitals also as a carer dog for a multitude of infirm and disabled children senior citizens and veterans. Do your homework and see the hundreds of thousands of pit bulls that help the community and leave your judgemental media hyped exaggerations at the door. Fact is there are lots of dog attacks by a variety of dogs and nobody calls for the complete annihilation of all those breeds but pit bulls sell newspapers.

What are those countries, Kitten Kong? Or are you just shooting shit?

Well, let's start with the UK: https://www.gov.uk/control-dog-public/banned-dogs

Actually I was rather surprised that the list is so short.

Yeah and the list is getting shorter as many countries are ridiculous reversing their stance on breed specific legislation as it is proven to be based on fallacy and was a knee jerk reaction by many local governments. All dogs have the potential to be aggressive if abused and mistreated and their are a lot more breeds bigger and more powerful than the APBT the cane Corso, bull mastiff and the rottweiler just to name a few. In fact in temperament tests pit bulls rate nearly highest of all breeds time after time. The only people I have met that spout all this lock jaw, human killer bullshit have never owned a pitty so are in no position to comment on the breed at all. Truly though it is a waste of time trying to have a reasonable discussion with the ignorant be easier to take a gun off an American

I love a good dog story! I am rabidly anti-dog after a childhood trauma which has been strengthened since coming to Thailand. The crux of this story is nothing to do with the breed. Many people hereabouts have stories about dog attacks: cyclists; joggers; walkers; shoppers etc. It's all about the Thai Government's attitude to soi dogs which is somehow linked to Buddhism.

Dogs kill - not just with attacks on children but with rabies/other diseases/road traffic accidents. There are no controls in place to rid the roads of this hazard. In the name of religion, deformed and diseased animals are allowed to suffer throughout their lives spreading their afflictions. Because there is no leadership, Thais who own dogs generally see nothing wrong in allowing their animals to roam free, defecating at will; running onto busy roads. Like farang motorists who have driven long term in Thailand and acquire bad habits, farang dog-owners also pick up this laissez-faire attitude.

On behalf of all non-dog owners, please show some responsibility; clean up after your dog; keep it quiet so it doesn't disturb others and if it's suffering try to find a non-Buddhist vet to put it down.

As a side note, I agree with some of the posters about Pattaya police: they would only have gone to such trouble if money was involved.

I do not believe this story 'walking her dog' at all. This does not tally with the original story http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/839629-russian-wanted-in-connection-with-fatal-stabbing-of-dog-in-jomtien/ which states

Dog owner Dussadee Khomarwut, 42, broke down in tears and pleaded with police to bring to justice the person who stabbed her 7-month-old American pitbull terrier "Rod Tang," or “Army Tank,” to death.

Dussadee, who owns a bar in Jomtien Beach area, said she was away from home when her mom called and told her that Rod Tang stumbled in injured and bleeding.

I would suspect that the dog was on walkabout without its owner as many Thai dogs are allowed to do. The story now seems to have been changed.

Of coarse you are excepting the Thai version of what happened.

Russian man just walked up to my dog with knives in his hands and killed my poor dog

Leave out the part where the dog attacked the man who killed the dog in self defence

Thai man I was exercising and punching the air exercise

then this stupid Farlang put his chin into me exercise area

or

I was sitting here in the T intersection

when this farlang drove into my lane sideways and hit my car

Where does your info come from? I've seen no reports whatsoever which so much as a hint that the dog attacked him. He's clearly a nut case who should be put away.

They were bred to fight other dogs, not people. If treated right any dog can become a wonderful pet.

Of coarse you are excepting the Thai version of what happened.

Russian man just walked up to my dog with knives in his hands and killed my poor dog

Leave out the part where the dog attacked the man who killed the dog in self defence

Thai man I was exercising and punching the air exercise

then this stupid Farlang put his chin into me exercise area

or

I was sitting here in the T intersection

when this farlang drove into my lane sideways and hit my car

The dog was a puppy, 7 months old?

If you have such a deep resentful mistrust of everything Thai, &lt;deleted&gt; are you doing in Thailand?

They were bred to fight other dogs, not people. If treated right any dog can become a wonderful pet.

I disagree with this.

Any dog can turn on you at any time, you have no way of knowing what is going on in the dogs head,

If you have a Devil dog type bread, this is dangerous,

that's why that are called dangerous dogs ( Devil dogs )

Would you sooner have a Pit Bull dog play with your friends children

or say a Shih Tzu ? what one will lick the child's hand and what one will rip the arm off. ?

Owning a Devil dog is all about image, just look at the average owner of these things.

Edited by onemorechang

It's astounding how many people here are willing to assume any number of FACTS NOT IN EVIDENCE, in defense of the knife wielding attacker.

As to the massive prejudice against Pitbulls:

Yes, they are a very powerful breed and have the capacity to inflict serious damage. However, they are by nature no more prone to unprovoked aggression than any number of other pet or working breeds. The fact that they are implicated in so many incidents is almost always attributable to inappropriate handling or deliberate abuse by their owners.

It is tragic that pitbulls are often owned by people who have anger issues, or need an animal to help compensate some penile deficiency.

There are, however, many perfectly good owners who give their pits the leadership, discipline and exercise they need to be healthy and balanced companions. I see no justification to let those owners, or their dogs, be victimized by people who find it necessary to run around the streets brandishing knives!

An old women and a pit bull ( dangerous dog )

What do you reckon ?

I smell , BS , and money.

The Russian guy didn't do what he did for fun, did he !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

that's just stupid.

dangerous dogs and there owners , are the same bread.

The guy did pattaya a service, he should get one of those pattaya thank you letters by City Hall.

I love dogs but you can wipe these ones off the planet.

Pit bull (PET)

What do I reckon? Evidence in report.

OK so you smell. Not the dog's fault.

Do you KNOW he didn't do it for fun? No, you don't.

One eats bread, preferably with butter and cheese.

Yes, a letter containing risin preferably

Do us all a favour and change to one less chang.