no intenet?

jeanpierre

Power was out all up Khao Talo shortly after 2pm when the short but huge storm came around... must have killed this pole, probably combination of wind and water... therefore all wireless routers of all providers down up here...

Down in my village (400m down from the pole), power came back at 2:50pm, but higher up in Khao Talo it took longer, almost to 4pm.

Only internet connection was through my mobile providers data package - luckily I have an unlimited option from my provider

they were still working on the pole when I came back up from Khao Noi at around 6:30pm

Power was out all up Khao Talo shortly after 2pm when the short but huge storm came around... must have killed this pole, probably combination of wind and water... therefore all wireless routers of all providers down up here...

I'll hazard a guess and say the badly damaged pickup is what killed that pole.

No ToT adsl in Khao noi since yesterday arvo.

I'll hazard a guess and say the badly damaged pickup is what killed that pole.

No ToT adsl in Khao noi since yesterday arvo.

Uups.. guess you are right.. did not really look at the picture from the OP and when I drove by, the pickup was not there anymore..