At least 14 people are reported dead in shooting at disabled centre in Southern California

webfact

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I can say is the Americans must be brain dead.

Anyone who makes a blanket statement like this is "Brain Dead".

It's not the American people, it is the American politicians which won't enact stricter gun control laws. They are afraid of the National Rifle Association (NRA) which buys influence with our politicians by the bucket-full.

How about Sayed Farouk? That is about as Muslim name as you can get. Why are they so reluctant to say it was Muslim terrorism in San Bernardino? Here I would say that it quacks and walks like a duck​.

If he is involved, that is 'if', that does not make it muslim terrorism.

How about Sayed Farouk? That is about as Muslim name as you can get. Why are they so reluctant to say it was Muslim terrorism in San Bernardino? Here I would say that it quacks and walks like a duck​.

Could you please post a list of Muslim names so I know which people to avoid.

He certainly is a terrorist and his faith is/was Islam which means he was a Muslim.

Reuters has this latest update:

US Muslim advocacy group Cair (Council on American–Islamic Relations) condemns
shooting, says a relative of one of the suspects named in media reports will take part in news conference.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2015/dec/02/san-bernardino-shooting-live-coverage

Interesting that CAIR have intervened.

Bizarre choice of venue whoever were the shooters

Soft target.. but you know Obama says it can't happen here so it will be put down as work place violence again.

Kurt

The President has never said it couldn't happen here....what on Earth are you talking about?

They list one of the shooters as Farook and his brother which could be Egyptian or Pakistani.

Looks Paris is coming to the States.

Edit Link: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/02/police-id-suspect-in-san-bernardino-massacre-as-syed-farook.html

If true, CNN will refuse to mention it for hours, if not days. They still are giving up mush on CNN International.

Mainstream media, same as in Germany.

Their was a stabbing in the German town of Muenster and the police shot the suspect. He was a local German Lebanese and it took them a long time before they announced it was a Muslim. I wouldn't be surprised if the MSM behaves in the same way.

I didn't actually wanted to post the name but the Daily Beast seem to have many infos available and even went to the house of the dead suspect and some family member told them NO COMMENT.

What all those Western countries seem to ignore is that their are ticking time bombs in all Western countries. I don't think it is ISIS but certainly Muslim fanatics raised in the West who want 30 minutes of their fame and be part of the Ummah and caliphate.

Hahaha, mainstream media, or you prefer the blatant lies from FOX? What a joke

They list one of the shooters as Farook and his brother which could be Egyptian or Pakistani.

Looks Paris is coming to the States.

Edit Link: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/02/police-id-suspect-in-san-bernardino-massacre-as-syed-farook.html

If true, CNN will refuse to mention it for hours, if not days. They still are giving up mush on CNN International.

Mainstream media, same as in Germany.

Their was a stabbing in the German town of Muenster and the police shot the suspect. He was a local German Lebanese and it took them a long time before they announced it was a Muslim. I wouldn't be surprised if the MSM behaves in the same way.

I didn't actually wanted to post the name but the Daily Beast seem to have many infos available and even went to the house of the dead suspect and some family member told them NO COMMENT.

What all those Western countries seem to ignore is that their are ticking time bombs in all Western countries. I don't think it is ISIS but certainly Muslim fanatics raised in the West who want 30 minutes of their fame and be part of the Ummah and caliphate.

Hahaha, mainstream media, or you prefer the blatant lies from FOX? What a joke

Fox News ? I don't look that crap channel.

He certainly is a terrorist and his faith is/was Islam which means he was a Muslim.

None of what you say I have seen confirmed. And even if he were a muslim, that does not make it muslim terrorism.

All I can say is the Americans must be brain dead.

Anyone who makes a blanket statement like this is "Brain Dead".

It's not the American people, it is the American politicians which won't enact stricter gun control laws. They are afraid of the National Rifle Association (NRA) which buys influence with our politicians by the bucket-full.

Yeah, and don't forget to call the ones who did the shooting, braindead. Leave them out of it, it's not their fault.

I despise farcenews and all it stands for, but have to admit that it's on the spot coverage of the current situation, is streets ahead of BBC and AlJazeera, the only other outlets I have access to. One must of course make one's own analysis regarding the speculative reasons being squabbled over.

None of what you say I have seen confirmed. And even if he were a muslim, that does not make it muslim terrorism.

If the motive is established as a 'Jihad' attack, then it is.

Liberal media will push the 'workplace violence' bs though.

"If the motive is established as a 'Jihad' attack, then it is."

Yes, true, at that point. So far, no.

Unfortunately now that the term [insert Race Here] "terrorist" has be legitimated by people who should know better (the "left"), if these guys are Arabs they're going to be called Arab terrorists.

It was great when someone's race didn't matter and the US was moving post racial - but then it started with "white people" this and "white people" that. Racism is racism, and if you admit one kind, you get the whole nasty stinking pie.

Unfortunately now that the term [insert Race Here] "terrorist" has be legitimated by people who should know better (the "left"), if these guys are Arabs they're going to be called Arab terrorists.

It was great when someone's race didn't matter and the US was moving post racial - but then it started with "white people" this and "white people" that. Racism is racism, and if you admit one kind, you get the whole nasty stinking pie.

Islamofaciest Daesh etc. welcome all races and include all races. Antifasciests are just as inclusive so bottom line it aint about race.

Plenty of social media posts putting forward "Arabic" names for the suspects.

Than they should report it as 'terrorism'...

Terrorism comes in many flavors and from many sources regardless of the race, nationality or religion of those creating it. Timothy McVeigh was definitely a terrorist who killed and injured over 750 people in Oklahoma City. Anti-government US Army veteran. Definitely not Arabic. Definitely a terrorist.

Indeed, you can also go to Starbucks to drink tea, but the vast majority go for a coffee. Without prejudging facts yet to be released I sense the Liberals really want a result here, especially as the Planned parenthood killer looks to be a common or garden loon. Edited by Steely Dan

A very "logical" choice for the terries, IT was a CHRISTMAS party attacked by a sleeper cell. expect more.

The news I heard is that it was the day after the xmas party.

In any event, even if the shooters were muslim it would seem, from what we know that it is not related to islam or being muslim.

Unless you want to go calling other mass shootings as religious based.

A very "logical" choice for the terries, IT was a CHRISTMAS party attacked by a sleeper cell. expect more.
The news I heard is that it was the day after the xmas party.

In any event, even if the shooters were muslim it would seem, from what we know that it is not related to islam or being muslim.

Unless you want to go calling other mass shootings as religious based.

If they shout Onward Christian soldiers whilst murdering assume Christian terrorists, if they shout the Ten Commandments in Hebrew assume Jewish terrorists, if they shout Allahu Akbar assume Muslim terrorists. There have been a lot of Allahu Akbars of late.

Yep, there goes Linky, de-railing this thread into gun control. Like clock work.

Edit: Oh yeah, the "enlighted country" comment. Gotta love that troll bait. LOL.

This is about gun control. The only reason things like this happen time and time again only in the US are the very lax gun laws.

Edited by stevenl

Yep, there goes Linky, de-railing this thread into gun control. Like clock work.

Edit: Oh yeah, the "enlighted country" comment. Gotta love that troll bait. LOL.

This is about gun control. The only reason things like this happen time and time again only in the US are the very lax gun laws.

Does France have more strict gun laws,? I happen to remember something similar happening there.

In any other country this would be a national tragedy -- in the US it's called "Wednesday"

Just to emphasise it a bit more, this was the second mass shooting today in the US.

The other one was in Georgia just before this one.