At least 14 people are reported dead in shooting at disabled centre in Southern California

webfact

Links are provided for our readers to gain additional information. They are useless if people refuse to read them.

Check out this post... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/875612-at-least-14-people-are-reported-dead-in-shooting-at-disabled-centre-in-southern-california/page-5#entry10148572

Due to Fair Use, only the first three sentences of a link might be posted. Following are the next four sentences of the above link:

"“I haven’t heard anything,” the elder Syed Farook told the Daily News. “He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”

Seem to recall one of your posts that had given you a link and your reply was I don't read that crap.

Yeah, it might have been one of those sites like Alex Jones, Mother Jones, The Young Turks or any of the George Soros sponsored propaganda machines such as Center for American Progress.

I'm sort of strange that way...just don't believe in conspiracy theories and with so little time left for me, I just won't waste my time reading the crap they put out.

How about you?

Got it. People should read the links you provide, but you don't read the links others provide.

Thanks. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Just one minor change.

I do read most links. It is the ones from known progressive liberal secular Democratic party George Soros sponsored web sites that get ignored.

I even read yours when you try and back up one of your one liners.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone answer me this: how do these people get kevlar- vests and assault riffles?

I mean...you just walk into a Walmart and buy a kevlar- vest?

Because...deer- hunting?

I just don't understand, how it can be so @#$%^&! easy to equip yourself like an US- marine, with body- armor, big guns and what not...

You can't understand because you only have one eye and fuzzy, purple ears.

Edited by 55Jay

Your WSJ link is a paid site. Can't read the article.

Your LA Times editorial has a couple of glaring holes IMHO.

The first one is, what does the author of the reported study, Adam Lankford, consider to be a mass shooting. Is it four or more deaths as the FBI uses, or is it four or more woundings with no death requirements as the more prolific web site uses? The editorialist doesn't tell us the methodology used.

The second theoretical hole is an extension of the first. The author compares the US to every other country without telling us what methodology is used by the various countries in determining what is a mass shooting.

Are we talking apples and apples or apples and oranges?

Fact check. The U.S. is not the worst country in the world when it comes to mass/multiple killings/murder. Several European nations are worse. see this link.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/12/03/facts-shoot-holes-in-obamas-claim-that-us-is-only-host-to-mass-killings.html?intcmp=hpbt3

A link to farcenews for FACTS..this takes the biscuit.

All I see is faux sincerity and when a show host suggested to O'ielly he was "just goofing off", O'Lielly replied with a smirk.

No one cares about your personal opinion. If the facts he presented are not correct, PROVE IT.

I cannot imagine an unarmed police force.

Policemen are unarmed in some European countries (UK etc). The mentality is different.

If you were to station unarmed police in any one of many inner cities in America, the remaining survivors would not re-enter those locations without being armed.

Fact check. The U.S. is not the worst country in the world when it comes to mass/multiple killings/murder. Several European nations are worse. see this link.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/12/03/facts-shoot-holes-in-obamas-claim-that-us-is-only-host-to-mass-killings.html?intcmp=hpbt3

A link to farcenews for FACTS..this takes the biscuit.

All I see is faux sincerity and when a show host suggested to O'ielly he was "just goofing off", O'Lielly replied with a smirk.

No one cares about your personal opinion. If the facts he presented are not correct, PROVE IT.

If you were to check the link you'd see it is much more than a personal opinion.

Can someone answer me this: how do these people get kevlar- vests and assault riffles?

Because...deer- hunting?

I just don't understand, how it can be so @#$%^&! easy to equip yourself like an US- marine, with body- armor, big guns and what not...

Always at your service to provide links that you may or may not read:

Want some body armor? http://www.alibaba.com/premium/bulletproof_vest.html?uptime=20140803&ptsid=1012000053656362&crea=50265607460&plac=&netw=g&device=c&ptscode=0110202010010001

Want some military style clothing and accessories? http://www.govliquidation.com/Uniforms-and-Field-Gear.html

How about some Humvees or other assorted heavy machinery? http://www.govplanet.com/jsp/s/auction.ips?msg=15551&kwtag=herocarousel

Just a friendly Christmas shopping guide for those hard-to-buy-for rich uncles.

Policemen are unarmed in some European countries (UK etc). The mentality is different.

If you were to station unarmed police in any one of many inner cities in America, the remaining survivors would not re-enter those locations without being armed.

Probably true, reason too much weapons in the hands of everybody.

Probably true, reason too much weapons in the hands of everybody.

Maybe a touch of ethnic polarization mixed in with that as well? Even without (legal) guns, there are several old boys who evacuated Euroland to Thailand because of that reason.

But yes, I bet there are lots of guns. Maybe not quite as bad as a Brasilian Favilla on a Thursday afternoon though.

Because...deer- hunting?

T'Interwebnet mate.

http://www.bodyarmoroutlet.com/

Because...deer- hunting?

T'Interwebnet mate.

That does answer my question about "how"!

It doesn't answer my question about "how easy"!

Shouldn't there be some controls in place, like -let's say- you want to buy body armor, so prove that you are working in a field, where you actually need them! For example, you have a job in a security- company or in personal- protection.

If you are just a carpenter or an accountant and you want to purchase body- armor, shouldn't this raise an eyebrow or two?

(and to push it a little further)...even more so, if you also purchased (legally and without backgroundcheck) 2 assault riffles and 1000 rounds of ammo?

But what do I know?

I come from one of these countries with gun- control, that get overrun by Muslim- terrorists and get their "freedom" significantly cut down, by tyrannous governments on a monthly basis!

Because...deer- hunting?

Always at your service to provide links that you may or may not read:

Want some body armor? http://www.alibaba.com/premium/bulletproof_vest.html?uptime=20140803&ptsid=1012000053656362&crea=50265607460&plac=&netw=g&device=c&ptscode=0110202010010001

Want some military style clothing and accessories? http://www.govliquidation.com/Uniforms-and-Field-Gear.html

How about some Humvees or other assorted heavy machinery? http://www.govplanet.com/jsp/s/auction.ips?msg=15551&kwtag=herocarousel

Just a friendly Christmas shopping guide for those hard-to-buy-for rich uncles.

Just in case our always baffled amigo is from Old Blighty, you can find plently of GI Joe shops in the home country too -

http://www.silvermans.co.uk/collections/camping-survival/Body-Armour

http://www.army-surplus.co.uk/

http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk/

Edit: They even spelt it Armour, with a U. thumbsup.giflaugh.png

Edited by 55Jay

Because...deer- hunting?

T'Interwebnet mate.

That does answer my question about "how"!

It doesn't answer my question about "how easy"!

Shouldn't there be some controls in place, like -let's say- you want to buy body armor, so prove that you are working in a field, where you actually need them! For example, you have a job in a security- company or in personal- protection.

If you are just a carpenter or an accountant and you want to purchase body- armor, shouldn't this raise an eyebrow or two?

(and to push it a little further)...even more so, if you also purchased (legally and without backgroundcheck) 2 assault riffles and 1000 rounds of ammo?

But what do I know?

I come from one of these countries with gun- control, that get overrun by Muslim- terrorists and get their "freedom" significantly cut down, by tyrannous governments on a monthly basis!

You shoot residence visas at them. That seems to be working out well.

I'll give hot lead a chance for a while longer. There's only one language these folks understand and once you show weakness, that's it. Showing strength doesn't work in the short term but like the Gurkhas say, "Better to die than live a coward".

Edited by 55Jay

It certainly means that there are more people involved ...unless the wife is a professional bomb maker from karachi.

Let's wait for the outcome of the investigation and the witnesses who come forward...

There's no need for conspiracy theories.

post-171721-14492153371994_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thorgal

Post removed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

Thorgal, on 04 Dec 2015 - 14:49, said:
JHolmesJr, on 04 Dec 2015 - 02:50, said:

It certainly means that there are more people involved ...unless the wife is a professional bomb maker from karachi.

Let's wait for the outcome of the investigation and the witnesses who come forward...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1449215337.268689.jpg

Is that a picture of his WIFE !!!!

Finally a reason for his insanity.

Feel particularly bad for the baby they left behind…the poor thing is going to lead a life full of discrimination.

The behaviour of the parents beggars belief and tells us how difficult it is to build a pattern on these morons.

For a while it was easy to say that this is just unemployed people with no economic prospects who are lured to the cause…but a couple with a new baby, good job and everything to look forward to????

Just goes to show that there are no set demographics when dealing with these people.

His wife can be seen here at the wedding :

post-171721-14492168561565_thumb.jpg

Thorgal, on 04 Dec 2015 - 15:14, said:
SgtRock, on 04 Dec 2015 - 15:03, said:

His wife can be seen here at the wedding :

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1449216854.656477.jpg

I apologise. My sarcasm flew straight over your head.

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed as well as the replies:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

Here ya go...

everyone turn in their guns....then the world will be set right.

Now who believes that one? I am thinking all the do-gooders what be collecting weapons, and the bad guys would be rubbing their hands together, making big plans...and hiding theirs.

Sounds like nonsense - why, simply because in all these mass shootings how many upright gun owning people have used the weapons they own - which they claim are for their protection as protection - - yes, correct - NONE. So why are the bad guys rubbing their hands together, they don't have any competition.

This just shows and highlights the nonsense about owning guns for your protection

Senate Republicans vote down legislation that would block suspected terrorists, felons, mentally ill from buying guns

WASHINGTON — Senate Republicans voted against barring suspected terrorists, felons and the mentally ill from getting guns on Thursday afternoon, parroting National Rifle Association arguments that doing so would strip some innocent people of their constitutional rights to gun access just a day after yet another massacre on U.S. soil.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/senate-gop-votes-terrorist-gun-bill-article-1.2454448

Here ya go...

Now who believes that one? I am thinking all the do-gooders what be collecting weapons, and the bad guys would be rubbing their hands together, making big plans...and hiding theirs.

Sounds like nonsense - why, simply because in all these mass shootings how many upright gun owning people have used the weapons they own - which they claim are for their protection as protection - - yes, correct - NONE. So why are the bad guys rubbing their hands together, they don't have any competition.

This just shows and highlights the nonsense about owning guns for your protection

Virtually all of the mass shootings in the past number of years have been in GUN FREE zones.

Legal gun owners are generally law abiding citizens. They don't carry their weapons into GUN FREE zones, where everybody is as defenseless as new born babes.

You just showed us all how little you know about the situation.

Here ya go...

Virtually all of the mass shootings in the past number of years have been in GUN FREE zones.

Legal gun owners are generally law abiding citizens. They don't carry their weapons into GUN FREE zones, where everybody is as defenseless as new born babes.

You just showed us all how little you know about the situation.

You can justify what ever you want if you try hard enough.

What a lovely couple.

Living the American Islamist Jihadist terrorist dream!

I'm somewhat surprised we haven't heard terrorist sympathizer protesting "police brutality" for them being killed by police. coffee1.gif

Just married, and a daughter of 6 months old. He worked for 5 years as health inspector and earned a yearly salary of 70.000 USD.

He drove a late Ford Expedition worth 50.000 USD. He lived in a middle class house.

He went as a Muslim to a Christmas party and left earlier.

After that, some 20 or 40 minutes later, we have to believe that he and his wife became radical Jihadi's in 'full tactical camo battle dress' armed with semiautomatic machine guns making 14 fatalities and 18 injured in a mum of time. Nobody saw them coming, nobody saw them leaving.

He and his wife were neutralised after +4 hours of search at 700 m from the first crime scene. The whole area was secured by road blockades. He had to pass one of these road blockades to arrive at the second crime scene.

Pipe bombs have been found all over his place according to latest reports. All this from a guy who was living 'the American dream'...