F1 2016

Basil B

Hamilton seems to become the dildo of the F1 world. 

He has been that for a good time already, but now when his performance is not enough to beat his teammate, the dildoness is really showing brightly to the world. 

Primadonna.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamilton seems to become the dildo of the F1 world. 

He has been that for a good time already, but now when his performance is not enough to beat his teammate, the dildoness is really showing brightly to the world. 

Primadonna.

After the last race Wolfe admitted the car has clutch problems.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

ESPN FB asked fans where they'd like to see F1 in the USA. The winner was Laguna which was used for the A1 GP race in the USA. That corkscrew would certainly be a challenge.

Bernie has lost it. He wants to bring back the fear factor by putting walls on the outside of corners. They should dig up run of areas and put in gravel traps. No one wants to see cars smashing into walls.

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/17899700/bernie-ecclestone-build-walls-round-f1-grand-prix-corners

47 minutes ago, Mosha said:

Bernie has lost it. He wants to bring back the fear factor by putting walls on the outside of corners. They should dig up run of areas and put in gravel traps. No one wants to see cars smashing into walls.

F1 bought out by an American outfit, Racing in the USA = walls + often big smashes, the new outfit want more F1 Races in the US...

Just thinking aloud, who idea?  wonder how much say Bernie had/has/will have in F1.

Then VES calling VET a little kid in the paddock interviews, and said he needs to go back to school. Ironic considering Max only left school couple years ago.

BTW, most of these drivers focussed so much of their youth on karting & racing that they are not necessarily the most educated people; famous and rich - yes, educated - not much.

Then VES calling VET a little kid in the paddock interviews, and said he needs to go back to school. Ironic considering Max only left school couple years ago.
BTW, most of these drivers focussed so much of their youth on karting & racing that they are not necessarily the most educated people; famous and rich - yes, educated - not much.

I was away until yesterday afternoon. Just seen the race. Nico and Lewis actually talked in the green room. lol

5 hours ago, Mosha said:

I was away until yesterday afternoon. Just seen the race. Nico and Lewis actually talked in the green room. lol

For Nico the championship is virtually in the bag ...but anything can happen in the next two races.

wonder if Nico going to be so happy if Seb or Max takes him out in the next race.

There is quite credible rumours that Ross Brawn is going to become the new F1 technical boss. His role would be technical and he would not replace Bernie on the financial side.

I think this could be great for the F1. Brawn has been technical innovator for the most of his career. While being a technical director he has managed to get championships to several teams. Benetton, Ferrari and of course his own Brawn team. It's easy to say that he really knows what he is doing.

Ps. That screenshot of FIA rules is a hoax as I hope everybody knows by now.

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

I did not...

I thought it was the typical knee jerk reaction from Bernie and co... :cheesy:

Nice to see RB back, and yes, the most qualified man for the job.

Edited by Basil B

There is quite credible rumours that Ross Brawn is going to become the new F1 technical boss. His role would be technical and he would not replace Bernie on the financial side.

I think this could be great for the F1. Brawn has been technical innovator for the most of his career. While being a technical director he has managed to get championships to several teams. Benetton, Ferrari and of course his own Brawn team. It's easy to say that he really knows what he is doing.

Ross has said he has been advising Liberty about F1. He has also said for him to get involved in any capacity, F1 needs a plan going forward.

Did you hear this from the BBC Checkered Flag podcast where they interviewed him? In that he sounded like he'd be interested in running F1

So, Verstappen stays in the news. The latest controversy is a call Toto Wolff made to Jos Verstappen (Max' dad), asking him to talk to his son about not interfering in the battle between Hamilton en Rosberg. Talk about arrogance!

Horner subsequently suggested that maybe Mercedes can hold their own 'parade' at 11am, prior to everyone else doing some actual racing at 2pm. 

It's been a while since Kimi has been on the pole.  We should embrace the people who want to get forward. To make F1 fun to watch once again.

Edited by Guest