Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering US

webfact

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a day of shame for the USA that no less than a Presidential candidate plays the race card to win an election. Demogogues have done it before in history with tragic results.

How low can Trump go?

well, replace the word muslim in the dialogue with the word jew and you will have a precedent for trumps vision - and we all know how long that went on.

Jews were not attacking innocent civilians all over the world like radical Islam is. Trump wants to stop Islamic terrorism. Jew-hating bigots just wanted to get rid of Jews.

What hogwash. Fear of radical Muslims is not racism. It is common sense. They are intent on destroying us and are quite blatant about broadcasting it.

Not to mention Islam is not a race, but a religion/belief system.

There are Asian muslims (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, even China)

Black African muslims (Sudan, Nigeria, etc)

Arab muslims

Pakistani/Indian muslims

European muslims (Bosnia, Turkey, and those living in Germany, France, UK etc)

African American muslims

The problem is not their race (which of course there isn't one), but the belief system of radical/pious muslims, which was great for the 10th century but does'nt fit in a 21st century Democracy.

Radical Muslims who take every word in the Quaran serious (including killing of the nonbeliever) most probably also take the non alcohol part serious.

That group that goes in mixed group beer drinking in the discotheque is most probably not the group that want to kill me.

Then it's about time the Koran is edited, if it contains stuff that people shouldn't take notice of.

Any group of 'moderate' free thinking Muslims brave enough to take it on?

the Quaran also say :

If you kill a man it is like killing all the men

The man life is sacred and nobody should kill a man.

The bible has pretty tough words too, why not editing it?

On a side note. How awesome would it be if before flying to the US we were given a ham sandwich and a beer

It would be probably the last healthy meal you have

Yes - it would keep out the Jews, vegetarians and the tee-totalers too

Pick the right beer and you could keep out the tedious beer snobs too.

Radical Muslims who take every word in the Quaran serious (including killing of the nonbeliever) most probably also take the non alcohol part serious.

That group that goes in mixed group beer drinking in the discotheque is most probably not the group that want to kill me.

Then it's about time the Koran is edited, if it contains stuff that people shouldn't take notice of.

the Quaran also say :

yes ALSO says...you can pick what you want.

Bible, because there are basically no violent christian fanatics who kill non believer and homosexuals. For me as Atheist the bible is just a harmless fairy tale book. Growing up in a catholic country, always been outside the catholic teaching in school, I never was afraid of being beheaded, actually the very religious were very polite. Also being stoned to death for being raped doesn't happen to women in christian countries.

So no problem with the bible....

the Quaran also say :

yes ALSO says...you can pick what you want.

Bible, because there are basically no violent christian fanatics who kill non believer and homosexuals. For me as Atheist the bible is just a harmless fairy tale book. Growing up in a catholic country, always been outside the catholic teaching in school, I never was afraid of being beheaded, actually the very religious were very polite. Also being stoned to death for being raped doesn't happen to women in christian countries.

So no problem with the bible....

You obviously didn t went to abortion clinics in USA recently or looking at the anti gay community.

You also don't look at History,right?

So you have American Imams endorsing Trump and now a batch of Brit Cops...... Those Pom Bobbies certainly must be the British version of "Red Neck".

‘Trump is right!’ Police say parts of Britain ARE no-go areas due to ISIS radicalization

One officer in London said the firebrand presidential hopeful was “pointing out something plainly obvious” whilst another in Lancashire said the police have to ask local Muslim leaders for PERMISSION before sending patrols into their communities.

Their shocking testimonies are in stark contrast to the official responses from politicians and the Metropolitan Police, who have rounded on Mr Trump’s controversial claims.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

So you have American Imams endorsing Trump and now a batch of Brit Cops...... Those Pom Bobbies certainly must be the British version of "Red Neck".

‘Trump is right!’ Police say parts of Britain ARE no-go areas due to ISIS radicalization

One officer in London said the firebrand presidential hopeful was “pointing out something plainly obvious” whilst another in Lancashire said the police have to ask local Muslim leaders for PERMISSION before sending patrols into their communities.

Their shocking testimonies are in stark contrast to the official responses from politicians and the Metropolitan Police, who have rounded on Mr Trump’s controversial claims.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

Because the establishment politicians in Britain are just as big a bunch of liars and panderers as the GOP Elite and the Democratic race industry crowd.

Britain is just sad...when it comes to hiding their heads in the sand...and criticizing their allies. No shame ..in their eyes. Pity. And yet, every thread on TV is totally incorrect on America's leadership roles....one they do willingly..and without thanks , just mud slinging.

sad.

Edited by slipperylobster

It is none of your business what a man and his wife do in bed….what you think is disgusting may be a turn on to many others.

PLus how to believe this woman?

Edited by JHolmesJr

This is kind of interesting and should surely infuriate the loony left and PC weasels....

A Texas Imam agrees with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s controversial suggestion that America set-up a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” until further investigation can be done. The Imam also said there should be a ban of Syrian refugees of any religion.

The Imam, Nidal Alsayyed, who leads a Beaumont, Texas, mosque agrees with both Donald Trump and Texas Governor Greg Abbott.

And you know who else agrees with Trump? Isis. They definitely want Muslm refugees banned from the West. Remember that Isis has declared itself to be a paradise for Muslims. So it's bad enough when the Moslems flee to another Islamic nation. But when they seek refuge in lands ruled by unbelievers. And according to Isis, the USA is ruled by Jews. So thousands and thousands of Muslims prefer to be in a land ruled by Jews rather than stay in in Islamic paradise. What a black eye for them. Maybe Trump is secretly in Isis' employ?

"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate"

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

What about Carter then, he banned people from entering the U.S based on nationality .

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261062/carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-daniel-greenfield

Love this quote from Frontpage. "Now unlike Muslims, Iranians were not necessarily supportive of Islamic terrorism. Many were and are opponents of it."

Edited by simple1

The Daily Express' Nick Gutteridge reporting a Breitbart article citing unnamed sources, yeah well that is credible then. cheesy.gif

oh my days..

1- Has any muslim in my life done anything to affect me........No

2- Has any Jew in my life done anything to affect me......No

3- Has any Thai Girl done anything to affect me....Yes

I what to say something positive on this post.

Thai Girls rock this world...I love them.

He was like one of those characters in an 18th-century comedy meant to embody a particular flavor of human folly. Trump struck me as adolescent, hilariously ostentatious, arbitrary, unkind, profane, dishonest, loudly opinionated, and consistently wrong.

​Could easily replace Trump with Barack and have the same basic character description right down to the game of golf.........

What about Carter then, he banned people from entering the U.S based on nationality .

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261062/carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-daniel-greenfield

First

The Front Page Mag as your source? realy ??? The seem to be as confused as you.

Second , Carter banned Iranians not all Muslims I dont know if you realize this but, even though most Iranians are muslim most Muslims are not Iranians.wink.png

If Carter had banned all Muslims you are right he would had being very Trumpesque

as it was he was reasonable.

Do you see the difference?

Look at your post

you said "What about Carter then, he banned people from entering the U.S based on nationality"

Where Tump wants to ban people based on Religion

Nationality, not religion, You now see the difference?

Nationality and religion are two different things if we cant agree on anything else,at least we can agree on that.