PM Prayut gags justice minister and deputy defence minister

webfact

Cracks appearing along the corridors of power ?

There's an old saying about a certain type of people falling out I think !

Could what we are witnessing possibly be described as cracks? It is more like a massive earthquake. The economy is tumbling, and there is nobody with enough talent to turn that around. The people are getting restless, as the promises being made are not being followed up on. The press censorship is increasing by the day, so there is no investigative journalism being done from within the country. Only from outside the country, and they are doing their level best to prevent the people from seeing that. Scoundrels and crime lords are escaping punishment. Ministers who are speaking their minds are being censored. Investigators who are being hired by the government to make determinations about crimes being committed, who are speaking out about their findings are going into exile overseas.

I could do on and on, and on. I would say this administration is failing at virtually everything it touches.

Cracks appearing along the corridors of power ?

There's an old saying about a certain type of people falling out I think !

Could what we are witnessing possibly be described as cracks? It is more like a massive earthquake. The economy is tumbling, and there is nobody with enough talent to turn that around. The people are getting restless, as the promises being made are not being followed up on. The press censorship is increasing by the day, so there is no investigative journalism being done from within the country. Only from outside the country, and they are doing their level best to prevent the people from seeing that. Scoundrels and crime lords are escaping punishment. Ministers who are speaking their minds are being censored. Investigators who are being hired by the government to make determinations about crimes being committed, who are speaking out about their findings are going into exile overseas.

I could do on and on, and on. I would say this administration is failing at virtually everything it touches.

I agree with your overall thoughts but I was looking at the potential fallout when supposed

' pals ' running the show bicker and worse. We

know what factions here can and do get up to.

Wonder which one is in the Prem camp. whistling.gif

Obviously neither. And what is the Prem camp? You should explain if you are so knowledgeable.

Knowledge and compliance with LM laws are incompatible.wai2.gif

You'll have to do your own research.

Some things about Prem are best left alone especially in today's climate.

After a situation around 9 years ago some aspects of the foreign media speculated that if Prem knew a certain ' somebody else ' would have too. I'm saying no more.

Obviously neither. And what is the Prem camp? You should explain if you are so knowledgeable.

Knowledge and compliance with LM laws are incompatible.wai2.gif

You'll have to do your own research.

Some things about Prem are best left alone especially in today's climate.

After a situation around 9 years ago some aspects of the foreign media speculated that if Prem knew a certain ' somebody else ' would have too. I'm saying no more.

Ask some hi-so elders about Prem if you are up for skeletons.

They are all in his camp. Just 'good' corruption carried out by 'good people' and should be protected. Bad corruption seems limited to elected politicians and civil servants who are not morally well-located in the Ammart circles.

But the elected politicians and civil servants, including the BiB, rarely get prosecuted, convicted and actually serve time. The former usually dismiss anything and everything as "politically motivated" - their code for we've been caught but you should let us off.

Until that changes, and all corruption, and it has to be all, is investigated, and real action taken, then Thailand will never move forward.

And, their isn't anyone willing to do that as all those that could are enjoying the trough too much,

Satop fighting you two or I won't let you back in the sandbox or playground, so there.passifier.gif

Now dear PM any chance you can practice what you are currently preaching ?

Needs time to bring in the sweepers and the rug lifters.

Rug lifters was yesterday- by now it takes a little more...

looking-for-truth_490_zpseazvkxgm.png

If you have to ask what the Prem camp is then how can you conclude that neither belong to it??

Because Prem is "clean" he would not want to be involved with either of them. He was one of the best and uncorrupt leaders of this country. Perhaps you were not here them > so you would not have seen how he refused to have Baharn in his cabinet in spite of of the number of MP's he controlled. Every PM since then has welcomed Baharn in thier cabinet.

I gag every time I read yet another "news" report re the seriously attempted whitewashing of this entire subject.

The days of investigative journalism seem to be behind us. I read a decent article in the Guardian or the New York Times occasionally. But most media do not really investigate. That has been the case in the US, since 9/11, when Bush made it a crime and a treasonous act, to investigate the Pentagon or the government. Nothing has changed under Obama with his similar lack of transparency. Fox does report occasionally, but it is so partisan.