How well do Thai women age?

Hal65

Most age well....They stay slim with a diet healthier than their western counterparts.....

My wife is young looking into her 40's & does look 50/50 between her Mom and Dad....Her Mom still looks good for her age & was a looker in some of the old family pictures.....She's got sun/work/age wrinkles now but if My wife looks like her at the same age it will be a good thing.....

If I look very closely at my wifes face the wrinkles are lightly starting but still a smooth face that hasn't changed over the years.....The body - like most Thai women stays remarkably young....

Better aging than in the states....A less pressured life probably accounts for some of that as well as asian features......

I think they age about the same as in most other countries. One exception seems to be the bar girls who look a lot older than their age. A few I saw in the day light who were young looked 5 year or more older, guess it's the long nights drinking and partying in smoke filled rooms.

One other item that is a bit different is that darker skinned girl who have had a kid normally have a road map on their stomach, a bit of a turn off...

What a sad topic - bah.gif

How well do Thai woman age? - well, to be frank, they 'age' the same everywhere around the world !

How is that, simple ... Thai woman 'age' YEAR BY YEAR.

I'm one of the most politically in-correct members you will ever meet, but this thread is simply and plainly, sexist and wrong.

Yep. But some guys, having been rejected by women elsewhere, kid themselves that the only women left remaining to them are the most beautiful in the world. It would be unkind of us to burst their happy bubble.

• Like 1

How well do western men age?

Quite bad here in Thailand (at least what I have seen) They seem to want woman to take care of their body and look good while on the other hand they totally let go (majority of guys i have seen).

Indeed. Most of them seem to wear a beer belly with pride.

• Like 1

What a sad topic - bah.gif

How well do Thai woman age? - well, to be frank, they 'age' the same everywhere around the world !

How is that, simple ... Thai woman 'age' YEAR BY YEAR.

I'm one of the most politically in-correct members you will ever meet, but this thread is simply and plainly, sexist and wrong.

Yep. But some guys, having been rejected by women elsewhere, kid themselves that the only women left remaining to them are the most beautiful in the world. It would be unkind of us to burst their happy bubble.

Ha

Most of these guys have spent their best years in pursuit of women fitting the Western ideal

Funny, then, how their discovery of the overwhelming superiority of Thai women should coincide so conveniently with the worthlessness of their stock on the Western dating exchange.

From my personal observation they do age better than Western counterparts, although if you are with someone for over 10 years this sort of stuff doesn't mater (at least with me).

One thing I noticed where Thai women have a huuuge advantage over western women is that if they are fat (my gf was before I met her and could not believe the pictures as I thought they were photo shopped) and they do decide to exercise and improve their lifestyle they actually lose weight quite nicely. Absolutely no flab, loose skin or stretch marks. I have met some hot girls from her exercise group and they all look smashing after they lose 20kg. I kid you not.

What is the reason for this, I do not know. When a Western woman loses 20kg you almost wish she stayed fat.

Hahahhaahahh