rooster59

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shes barking mad! and a piece of Sh*t i dare say if she isn't

So should be locked, up she might hurt herself or more importantly someone else who's sane!

This cow towing to these repugnant hisos is unreal yes i have lived 16 years it still amazes me!

taking care of one of their own ,how the hell did she become a judge

Dude, it's Thailand. She is highly qualified to be a judge.

The Koh Tao Debacle proves that they only hire mentally unstable folks to be judges.

I'm quite certain that if I was a judge in Thailand, I'd go off my rocker pretty quick.

It's almost the same as living in Pattaya. I speak from experience.

Edited by jaywalker

Whilst I don't agree with the threads of jail time, I do find it inappropriate how people have no respect for someone's privacy and hope something is done about that.

Nowadays whatever you do, some idiot with a smartphone camera is nearby ready to post the video on Facebook, with no regards whatsoever of the privacy of the person in the video, I find that unacceptable.

Don't go round acting like a loony then - no-one wants to take movies of normal boring people

Ah, so people acting like a loony have no rights to privacy.

I have seen the video, and again was surprised people even find it worthy of 'going viral'. It was nothing really. The smartphone generation not only seem to have no respect for other people's privacy, they get worked out over the tiniest things.

Maybe spending less time on the toy might yield a bit more perspective.

they get worked out over the tiniest things. - like other people shooting movies with smart phones? That sort of tiny thing?

People who go round acting like that in public are generally not too concerned about their privacy - and we only have a very unreliable source claiming mental illness (against any privacy laws that do exist).

And I don't think the smart phone addicts are very big on perspective.

Nothing like the bigwigs closing rank...

Not so long ago I had every faith in the impartiality and fairness of Thailand's judicial system, but since 24 December last, I realise it is just as up-standing as most other parts of Thailand's administration. whistling.gif

post-20091-0-33308500-1453565576_thumb.j

Edited by Basil B

No it doesn't. As none of us know the exact condition of the subject, so it might actually be possible that her condition does allow her to drive.

But I get it, the hang them high brigade is alive and well on Thaivsia, as usual, pretty amusing.

Oh! yes we do, confirmed as having a mental disorder and now seemingly confirmed with a display of this condition. Maybe you come from the camp that says - anyone, irrespective of mental conditions etc should be let loose on the roads and all unstable people should be allowed to carry firearms.
Nope I am not. I am also not qualified to determine whether or not persons in certain conditions are able to drive. I am assuming even in Thailand there are measures in place that handle such cases. I personally belief that such measures carried out by qualified persons should do the job, not some barstool commenters on Thai visa.
Those of us that drive already know that a wide variety of addictions and odd behaviours are perfectly OK behind the wheel in Thailand.

once again you have a choice. practice your free speech and end up in jail......or say nothing. you also could go home and become a digital activist.

backpack versus army.....before your 10-year sentence, tell us all in fluent thai how you interpreted their laws.

i will visit you in jail...

or not....as i will be busy on soi 8 with new gf

Reminds me of a comedian commenting on Tiger Woods indiscretions. He said it's only rich folk who can have sex addictions. The rest of us cop a frying pan across our ears.

The establishment will cover for its members.

Many years ago, the wife of the then Australian Governor General (Queen's representative) was arrested for shoplifting. It was revealed she had a 'mental condition', thereby escaping prosecution.

The only once to blame and to be prosecuted are her superiors. With her mental sickness history she shouldn't be in office but on sick leave long time ago. And stripped of her ranks we would have seen a magical healing process setting in, as it is the general mental state of Thais once they feel important and superior.

Edited by blueyeshk

No it doesn't. As none of us know the exact condition of the subject, so it might actually be possible that her condition does allow her to drive.

But I get it, the hang them high brigade is alive and well on Thaivsia, as usual, pretty amusing.

Oh! yes we do, confirmed as having a mental disorder and now seemingly confirmed with a display of this condition. Maybe you come from the camp that says - anyone, irrespective of mental conditions etc should be let loose on the roads and all unstable people should be allowed to carry firearms.

Nope I am not. I am also not qualified to determine whether or not persons in certain conditions are able to drive. I am assuming even in Thailand there are measures in place that handle such cases. I personally belief that such measures carried out by qualified persons should do the job, not some barstool commenters on Thai visa.

Who declared on the mental state of the accused? We laymen cannot judge But, the source of the declaration is from a high place, and would probably have seen some medical certification...

I didn't know that the average "Do you know who I am?" behavior of many Thai "VIP's" is considered a mental disorder.

Yes! It has been evident in epidemic proportions for years. The infections responds to applications of large numbers of small pieces of paper or plastic with pictures of really important people on them. and displays of reverence to the sufferer.

Reminds me of a comedian commenting on Tiger Woods indiscretions. He said it's only rich folk who can have sex addictions. The rest of us cop a frying pan across our ears.

The establishment will cover for its members.

Many years ago, the wife of the then Australian Governor General (Queen's representative) was arrested for shoplifting. It was revealed she had a 'mental condition', thereby escaping prosecution.

But did her condition result in uncontrolled rage, parking wherever she wanted whenever she wanted and acting like a spoilt Thai Hi-So when ticketed for her stupidy?......

Remember the old television ad in Britain ' get the strength of the insurance companies around you ' ?

The ' who you are ' insurance working well here, a former judge throwing wobblies is mentally ill but not enough it seems to stop her being allowed to drive etc. but as soon as her behaviour becomes public the hiso insurance swings into action.

once again you have a choice. practice your free speech and end up in jail......or say nothing. you also could go home and become a digital activist.

backpack versus army.....before your 10-year sentence, tell us all in fluent thai how you interpreted their laws.

i will visit you in jail...

or not....as i will be busy on soi 8 with new gf

Just make sure your new GF is not as mentally deranged ......

It's got little to do with the judge's alleged mental illness. Yet again the junta applies silly laws inconsistently. No where else in the world has a defamation law which is criminal and has no defence. Absolute farce. In this case the junta is trying to save face (as usual) to try and prevent the world thinking the Thai legal system is a joke. It is too late for that, but the junta is oblivious to that. Double standards all the time. Remember the poor guy who was mentally ill and was found guilty of lese majeste and locked up for 30 years.