Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just stayed home last night, watched movies and then slept......

Boring, but staying home is a neccesary evil coz I'm sick!

Bummer!

awww poor you Fawny. I was out at Polly's bar. not bad DJing :D hope you get well soon. so i can hear more about your nights out...and maybe try to keep an eye out for you at the places I go to :o:D

I just stayed home last night, watched movies and then slept......

Boring, but staying home is a neccesary evil coz I'm sick!

Bummer!

awww poor you Fawny. I was out at Polly's bar. not bad DJing :D hope you get well soon. so i can hear more about your nights out...and maybe try to keep an eye out for you at the places I go to :o:D

Thanks MiG.... I'm starting to feel much better today, but this phonecall I've been waiting all day didn't arrive! Bummer! I sorta like the dude!

I'm hitting NANA STREET with my bestfriend today. She cancelled her date so she could just take hit the streets with me, maybe grab a drink or two if we find a place playing great music!

What's the plan for tonight?

Thanks MiG.... I'm starting to feel much better today, but this phonecall I've been waiting all day didn't arrive! Bummer! I sorta like the dude!

I'm hitting NANA STREET with my bestfriend today. She cancelled her date so she could just take hit the streets with me, maybe grab a drink or two if we find a place playing great music!

hey fawny :D re the dude....I say we should have a girls night out sometime....a little dude bashing therapy is always handy :D:D what say you :D

hmm NANA, gotta admit its not a place i feel comfy venturing into... hehehe

tonight....french food with some french boys....ok and a french gal too :D not expecting a big night tonight though....off to airport in the morning grrrrrrrrr :o

hey enjoy and come tell us how things are in NANA. always only hearing the guys account of NANA.

hey fawny :D re the dude....I say we should have a girls night out sometime....a little dude bashing therapy is always handy :D:D what say you :D

hmm NANA, gotta admit its not a place i feel comfy venturing into... hehehe

tonight....french food with some french boys....ok and a french gal too :D not expecting a big night tonight though....off to airport in the morning grrrrrrrrr :o

hey enjoy and come tell us how things are in NANA. always only hearing the guys account of NANA.

Nana is not my kind of place too, but I love taking a walk in the sidewalk and buying clothes, accessories and stuff from the sidewalk vendors. (Although, I don't see myself doing this on my own. I love hitting the place with my gfs.............)

Last night was a lot of fun! My bestfriend and I hit the sidewalk for hours! We looked kinda out of place with our jeans and sneakers, but it was all good. Noone bothered us at all and the sidewalk vendors were nice and helpful.

To satisfy our curiousity, we decided to walk in Soi 4 for a little bit. (I had never been there before but some of my male friends talk about the place a lot.....) We felt kinda lost in the maddening crowd and we felt so out of place, but noone bothered us there. Everyone was drinking, having fun with their ladies, kinda talking, and seems to be having a good time. I did noticed that most girls there were wearing sleeveless tops, plunging necklines, mini-skirts, shorts, short and clingy dresses and boots! Most girls in Soi 4 had full make-up on as well.

There was this big illuminated arch that said Nana Plaza. We were passing through that one when I saw my Xbf. He looked loaded and different, and I never really realized that I've forgiven him for cheating on me with a bg, throwing away our 3-year old relationshiop, and breaking my heart (2 years ago) since after tonight's meeting. We said our hi(s), talked about our present state of life, job and etc. We parted smiling, friends, and happy knowing that there's no grudge left and that we've moved on with our respective lives!

My bestfriend started talking about Pad Thai(s) so we went to Gullivers. She ordered Pad Thai, while I contented myself with whiskey+coke, then screw drivers. We didn't want a hardcore night so we agreed not to drink more than 10 glasses.......... We sat outside Gullever's and talked for hours and hours. My bestfriend is so cool! It was about 1AM when we left the place.

We took a walk and had another look at the sold goods in the sidewalk. (Some white faring guy in between 30-35 came from nowhere and grabbed my breasts, so my night was completely ruined. I landed a punch on his jaw, but it didn't make me feel any better.) It was time to go home!!!!!!!!!!!

We shared a cab on our way home. She dropped me across sukhumvit 40sh, then waved at me.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting some friends at SFX Emporium (movie theater) for Step-Up! We're hitting the cinema at around 3PM!

PS - MiG, I'm sure that a night-out with the ghurls will be fun. I can't do it this week-end though....... (but any other time would be good......) Let me know.............

Edited by GracelessFawn

ug my head hurts... all kinds of tomfollery went on last night... most fun!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Wolfie!

I'm heading to the cinema at about 2:30........ I'm meeting some friends over at SFX Cinema (Emporium) and we'll watch Step-Up.

Any plans for this afternoon?

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Wolfie!

I'm heading to the cinema at about 2:30........ I'm meeting some friends over at SFX Cinema (Emporium) and we'll watch Step-Up.

Any plans for this afternoon?

Dispose of the evidence, back on the sauce... what else is there to do on a sunday afternoon in phuket?

quote from wolfie

"Dispose of the evidence..........",

Not to detract from this fine literary thread; but, I do believe that women tend to leave things at houses and apartments after they have stayed.

Black hair? Always!! Do they pull their hair out and drop it in all the rooms so as to mark territory?

Used shower caps left in areas we men never look like on top of bath fixtures (we men shower). How does the shower cap never make it to the trash or just on the floor?

Here are other items I have found left behind:

swimming bikini

facial makeup application tools

3 rings (real or fake, how can I tell?)

shoes at the front of my entrance

thai cooking items that only another thai girl would know

notes

notes written in thai

baby walker (don't ask why unless you ask in the Why thread)

whitening cream

lotions

oils

bathing supplies

Seriously, I do have fun looking for the evidence. THen I hide them. I keep them in a certain few drawers. Why? I don't know. Do I expect women will come back and ask, "Did I leave my makeup applicator and baby walker the last time I was here?" I guess I should throw them away like the never ending supply of black hairs of different lengths.

Ok, back to Graceless Fawn.

I do like the horns picture. This is like your own little blog and fairly interesting with your late night experiences.

That late night grope. uh. Bangkok has some nuts.

What did everyone do this week-end?

I went to Nana plaza and saw an all nud_e go go session followed by a lesbian object session show with bananas, ping pong balls and strap ons. It was a wonderful experience and highly recommended. I almost got nailed by a flying banana traveling as if it were shot out of a cannon. Highly recommended!

I went to Nana plaza and saw an all nud_e go go session followed by a lesbian object session show with bananas, ping pong balls and strap ons. It was a wonderful experience and highly recommended. I almost got nailed by a flying banana traveling as if it were shot out of a cannon. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the laugh mate. Glad you enjoyed it.

This post should be at the top of every page in this thread.

Edited by the swagman

fawny sweetie...sorry to hear about the bad end to the 'you-almost-made-Nana-sound-normal' episode

nothing dramatic for me on sat night....as said was gonna have some nice french dinner...which we did....BUT then they decided to tour patpong. which I dont really have a problem with.....have walked through that street a number of times. even had drinks at a couple of bars /disco in there a few times. so what was different this time? friends decided to go into one of those go-go bars. so im there with them....feeling somewhat uncomfy....not so sure why....i have no objections to the bars being there, or the girls that work there, nor the guys that go in for whatever reason...young tourist out of curiosity...older men to enjoy the view or take a girl home. but being inside one just gave an uneasy feel. so after the one drink...when they decided to go to the next one....i knew it was time for me to leave.

BUT on a more positive note...Ive had the most incredible evening out. and no it didnt even involve alcohol....except for that one margarita before dinner.

so what made me so happy? Stumbled upon this gem of a chocolate bar!!! those of you from Aus will know when I mention Max Brenner the chocolate bar by the bald man. never thought I would find it here of all places :o .... (not bangkok if you are wanting to know where this hideaway is) so Im not sitting here in this state of true bliss....and everything is all beautiful and good. mmmmmmm

anyway, fawny......might PM you when Im back in town :D meantime I hope everyone is in atleast half the happy state Im in right now :D

cheltenham races.

srarted at 10 am with beer and breakfast, more beer on the coach trip,

as we were of to see some exotic dancing in a new lap dancing bar a few lads put some money on a horse called exotic dancer at 20/1 and it romped home in 1st [ lucky b++st+rds ]

me three second places [ no winners ] more drinkies,

back to swindon to the pub, then the boys went to a lap dancing bar. me and a couple of lads went of to a poker competition until 3 am and we didn't win any thing thier either. :D

sorry to hear about your boobie grabbing ordeal :o

hope he dosn't forget your right hook in a hurry :D

fawny sweetie...sorry to hear about the bad end to the 'you-almost-made-Nana-sound-normal' episode

nothing dramatic for me on sat night....as said was gonna have some nice french dinner...which we did....BUT then they decided to tour patpong. which I dont really have a problem with.....have walked through that street a number of times. even had drinks at a couple of bars /disco in there a few times. so what was different this time? friends decided to go into one of those go-go bars. so im there with them....feeling somewhat uncomfy....not so sure why....i have no objections to the bars being there, or the girls that work there, nor the guys that go in for whatever reason...young tourist out of curiosity...older men to enjoy the view or take a girl home. but being inside one just gave an uneasy feel. so after the one drink...when they decided to go to the next one....i knew it was time for me to leave.

BUT on a more positive note...Ive had the most incredible evening out. and no it didnt even involve alcohol....except for that one margarita before dinner.

so what made me so happy? Stumbled upon this gem of a chocolate bar!!! those of you from Aus will know when I mention Max Brenner the chocolate bar by the bald man. never thought I would find it here of all places :o .... (not bangkok if you are wanting to know where this hideaway is) so Im not sitting here in this state of true bliss....and everything is all beautiful and good. mmmmmmm

anyway, fawny......might PM you when Im back in town :D meantime I hope everyone is in atleast half the happy state Im in right now :D

Aight MiG............... Have fun!

Holler at me when you're back in town.

Highly recommended? is that with or without your girlfriend?? :o