Summer thunderstorm warning during April 18-21

webfact

We had a violent thunderstorm in our village near Nong Rua (about 50 km west of Khon Kaen) on Friday evening. I'd say 50 or 60 knot winds and heavy rain for about an hour. Some trees down, some roof damage. The water soaked in and dried up by 10:00 the next morning. Had some more today on the highway leading out of Khon Kaen. Bring on the rain. Temperature dropped 15 degrees C in ten minutes. We're back to hot now.

How fast is a Knot ?

We had a violent thunderstorm in our village near Nong Rua (about 50 km west of Khon Kaen) on Friday evening. I'd say 50 or 60 knot winds and heavy rain for about an hour. Some trees down, some roof damage. The water soaked in and dried up by 10:00 the next morning. Had some more today on the highway leading out of Khon Kaen. Bring on the rain. Temperature dropped 15 degrees C in ten minutes. We're back to hot now.

How fast is a Knot ?

depends on who is tying it but generally 1 knot is 1.852 km

How fast is a Knot ?

depends on who is tying it but generally 1 knot is 1.852 km

Or 1.150779 miles an hour.

A knot is the unit of speed used to calculate nautical miles, where a nautical mile is 2025 yards (1852 meters) as opposed to a standard (British) mile which is 1760 yards (1609 meters).

Well i live in Phayao and there is no rain here just blooming hot

You are not wrong hutch'63 , we stopped off there on our way back from Nan , had a couple of beers opposite the Friday Mkt. and it was the hottest night I think I have known in 10 years of LoS.. Next day the lake was grey the sky was grey . C'mon rain !

• 4 weeks later...