Looking for a good dentist, and eye doctor

camsouth

Good Morning All

My wife and i are new here, just been here less than a month , we are looking for a few things still

1 a good dental office ,

2 a place to get eye exam and new glasses

3 good all around doctor

4 anyone know of a company that will deliver bottled water to our house.

and how hard is it to get a driver's license here , i have one from the states (Oregon ) class c good to drive any 26 k vehicle. I have a residency document for us embassy in Chiang Mai , would it be good here?

I also wish to thank all who offered me help on other post's here was a great help

Edited by camsouth

Glasses from Charoen Market village. Dentist Cool smile. You need to make an appointment.

Just a bit of further advice. I would not recommend Bangkok Hospital Hua Hin for anything. Go to Hua Hin Government hospital and get the express service for foreigners. Just Bt200 and you get seen straight away by an English speaking doctor and go to th.e head of the queue for payment and medicine. All very friendly. Much cheaper too

For the license you need to go to immigration first to get the correct residency certificate. You can get your medical certificate at Sao Paulo hospital (in Pranburi there is a cheaper option available but I don't have an address). You can then go for your dl in Pranburi or Chaam (with your photo's and documents that's needed). If you don't know what to take search it on TV or Google it.

A post containing a link to another forum has been removed:

13) You will not post links to other Thailand forums, or forums which could reasonably be construed as competition to Thaivisa.com or its sponsors.

• 3 months later...

I was in town for 2 weeks and needed some vaccines and a medical checkup. Through google I found this place called Medconsult run by a british doctor. Turns out it was a lot cheaper than when I visited a hospital last time. It is a small clinic that seems to provide everything. Might be worth checking out for you guys, hope this helps.