Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

who's the pilluck doing the back up commentary on the West Brom game?

67 mins: "My interpretation is that Moses just overran the ball and so he has (deliberately) run into the defender. [Cut to replay of the incident where the defender clearly runs into Moses and blocks him off - stone cold penalty]. Commentator "My analysis was correct".

wonker with an a!

If Torres was a horse, he would be put out of his misery and shot.

He has two talents.

1. Fall over with the ball.

2. Get tackled.

After either option 1 or 2, he must do a sulky face, look at the ref and plod on.

• Like 1

67 mins: "My interpretation is that Moses just overran the ball and so he has (deliberately) run into the defender. [Cut to replay of the incident where the defender clearly runs into Moses and blocks him off - stone cold penalty]. Commentator "My analysis was correct".

wonker with an a!

You're not trying to say a referee gave a critical decision against Chelsea? That would be really quite surprising.

clap2.gif

wonker with an a!

You're not trying to say a referee gave a critical decision against Chelsea? That would be really quite surprising.

clap2.gif

You reap what you sow.

wonker with an a!

Clattenburg bah.gif

wonker with an a!

Clattenburg bah.gif

Your moaning little club will not get as many decisions due to your constant harrasment of ref'stongue.png

wonker with an a!

Clattenburg bah.gif

I noticed a lot of Arsenal players shaking Webb's hand yesterday, even Podolski as he went off just after being booked.

I wonder if other managers have told their players to show the refs a little support?

I hope so, then Chelski will stick out like foreskin at a jewish nudist camp.

smile.png

wonker with an a!

Clattenburg bah.gif

I noticed a lot of Arsenal players shaking Webb's hand yesterday, even Podolski as he went off just after being booked.

I wonder if other managers have told their players to show the refs a little support?

smile.png

Don,t bring your personal life on to to this forum.

wonker with an a!

Clattenburg bah.gif

smile.png

Don,t bring your personal life on to to this forum.

Leave the bad attitude at the forum login screen page. If you don't like it you are always welcome to bugger off and join a dedicated Chelski forum.

• Like 1

If chelsea land falcao in january i can see Torres going back to his former club, be a huge signing if they land falcao and if they do cannot see him and torres in the same team.

whenever i've seen torres play for chelsea it's like watching some bloke who has been told to go about his daily work while knowing that his wife and kids are being held hostage. he just looks totally forced and that he'd rather be absolutely anywhere else. wouldn't surprise me either to see him go back to atleti as part of some deal for falcao.

If chelsea land falcao in january i can see Torres going back to his former club, be a huge signing if they land falcao and if they do cannot see him and torres in the same team.

whenever i've seen torres play for chelsea it's like watching some bloke who has been told to go about his daily work while knowing that his wife and kids are being held hostage. he just looks totally forced and that he'd rather be absolutely anywhere else. wouldn't surprise me either to see him go back to atleti as part of some deal for falcao.

Thats the impression i get too, i think i read somewhere him saying last season he could not care less how chelsea got on but says he has changed now, funny thing to say.

I cannot believe he is the same player that did so well at liverpool, maybe he needs a new club to ignite his fire.

I think Zola himself said recently you can buy Torres' services but you can't buy his love for Liverpool. He clearly doesn't want to be there. But I think the issue is Chelsea are not playing to his strengths. Everyone saw at Liverpool how lethal he can be when you set your team up around him.

I think Zola himself said recently you can buy Torres' services but you can't buy his love for Liverpool. He clearly doesn't want to be there. But I think the issue is Chelsea are not playing to his strengths. Everyone saw at Liverpool how lethal he can be when you set your team up around him.

But i bet that he still picks that whopping paycheck up each week with no worries.

I think the Chelsea team is set up around John Terry! Perhaps when JT, legend, decides he's had enough they might add some pace to their side

think the torres of 08/09, probably the best striker on the planet, is gone for good. bloke looks shattered and it doesn't help that he's played as a ceremonial attacker whose job is to run around and make space for chelsea's three number 10s. reckon he must regret forcing this move through every minute of every day. ho hum, bed made, lie in it.

• Like 1

Yes that year he was superb. But even from the start really till then he was a great striker. He seems to have lost a yard of pace but he used to show so much intelligence on the ball it shouldn't show through. Dunno why but he's lacking confidence big time. Think maybe a move back home to Madrid is in order or maybe even PSG.

think the torres of 08/09, probably the best striker on the planet, is gone for good. bloke looks shattered and it doesn't help that he's played as a ceremonial attacker whose job is to run around and make space for chelsea's three number 10s. reckon he must regret forcing this move through every minute of every day. ho hum, bed made, lie in it.

4 years ago!! Says it all really. Can't wait to see the back of him. I would love to be proven wrong about Torres, but I think he will never get anywhere near what he was.

I think the Chelsea team is set up around John Terry! Perhaps when JT, legend, decides he's had enough they might add some pace to their side

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

There is talk torres has been dropped for the juve clash, could be bull as in the mail.

http://www.dailymail...d-Juventus.html

Big mistake if we do drop him,we have at least 15 games to play before we could replace him. Sturridge is no replacement,he is far too selfish. We have to get Lukaku back asap.