Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

I was expecting to wake up this morning to news of Rafa's sacking...........no such luck.

Maybe this is karma for when I used to hope he stayed at Liverpool.

Your fans should be blaming Abramovich for the state of things. if he had kept his beak out of matters you'd probably still have the italien managing a settled team.

Its all down to his pathetic decision making, and knee jerk reacting

So so true, football you need stability just like any company does, for Roman to sack a well respected manager and replace him with a clown of a manager is just Karma.

I was expecting to wake up this morning to news of Rafa's sacking...........no such luck.

Maybe this is karma for when I used to hope he stayed at Liverpool.

Your fans should be blaming Abramovich for the state of things. if he had kept his beak out of matters you'd probably still have the italien managing a settled team.

Its all down to his pathetic decision making, and knee jerk reacting

So so true, football you need stability just like any company does, for Roman to sack a well respected manager and replace him with a clown of a manager is just Karma.

Who is the "clown" you refer to Nev?

Whilst I'm not a great fan of our sacking policy at Chelsea, I would like it to happen today.

I dont necessarily agree that you need stability as Chelsea havent done too bad out of their policy, although we are running out of managers.biggrin.png

Maybe ask Arsenal fans if stability is the key?

Whilst I'm not a great fan of our sacking policy at Chelsea, I would like it to happen today.

I dont necessarily agree that you need stability as Chelsea havent done too bad out of their policy, although we are running out of managers.biggrin.png

Wengers done a remarkable job. Probably is time to call it a day now but no one can fault his record. He qualified CL for thirteen consecutive seasons and at a time when there was little or no spend due to the new Library being built.

And yes, amusing though it is, you are running out of top managers to hire. They are paid a fortune regardless these days so why would they want to work for a knob like Abramovich? Pep didn't did he! Word is jose won't either...

Jose won't?

Dont pi55 on my cornflakes!wacko.pngcrying.gif

I know i know! This is whats keeping chelsea fans spirits up...the possible return of Mourinho.

It ain't happening i'm afraid. Roman thinks he is the club whilst Jose thinks he's bigger than the club.

Both a pair of clowns in their own particular way

• Like 1

According to the Daily Mirror, Benitez has told the players he will be manager next season to 'raise morale'.

RAISE WHO'S MORALE? THE OPPOSITION!!! No wonder they have given up!!

chelsea's fans are hilarious in all of this. booing the manager after ten minutes of a match. singing 'benitez out' when you're actually winning in a game. jeering the team manager when you've conceded a goal instead of perhaps getting behind the team and roaring them on to greater efforts.

and still the chelsea fans direct their hatred and anger nowhere near the person who is really to blame. it's funny.

According to the Daily Mirror, Benitez has told the players he will be manager next season to 'raise morale'.

chelsea's fans are hilarious in all of this. booing the manager after ten minutes of a match. singing 'benitez out' when you're actually winning in a game. jeering the team manager when you've conceded a goal instead of perhaps getting behind the team and roaring them on to greater efforts.

and still the chelsea fans direct their hatred and anger nowhere near the person who is really to blame. it's funny.

They are also still doing that pathetic clapping on 16 minutes. Ridiculous collection of plastic wannabes

Agreed... but not sure i can see much difference between how Chelsea fans are now treating Rafa, and how Liverpool fans once treated Hodgson.

worlds apart rix. not that i expect you to see the difference.

• Like 1

Agreed... but not sure i can see much difference between how Chelsea fans are now treating Rafa, and how Liverpool fans once treated Hodgson.

Don't care what the differences are. I would never boo my manager, or my players, during a game, no matter what the reasons. It's totally stupid.

• Like 1

Don't care what the differences are. I would never boo my manager, or my players, during a game, no matter what the reasons. It's totally stupid.

The Hodge took his revenge though with a show of the most extreme predjudice....he signed Paul Konchesky!

Ha Ha ! It is delightful to see the Chelsians in such misery !hit-the-fan.gif

They are called chavs....just for future reference. biggrin.png

Duly noted. Getting acquainted with the lingo is quite the process, though dam_n amusing. I'm looking forward to writing "he went to hospital", rather than "he went to the hospital".huh.png

Duly noted. Getting acquainted with the lingo is quite the process, though dam_n amusing. I'm looking forward to writing "he went to hospital", rather than "he went to the hospital".huh.png

In dock smile.png

Hows it worlds apart?

Both sets of fans Booing the managers.

Both sets of fans chanting the names of previous managers.

In fact I would say that in the last 20yrs, the treatment of Hodgson and Rafa by their respective fans, is the worst I have seen.

At least I can understand why the Chelsea fans do it, having a manager from their hated rivals(not excusing it), but what excuse did the Liverpool fans have for their treatment of Hodgson?

And then you come on here, Stevie, pontificating about Chelsea?ohmy.png

Thats a bit rich, mate!!ermm.gif

In fact I would say that in the last 20yrs, the treatment of Hodgson and Rafa by their respective fans, is the worst I have seen.

At least I can understand why the Chelsea fans do it, having a manager from their hated rivals(not excusing it), but what excuse did the Liverpool fans have for their treatment of Hodgson?

And then you come on here, Stevie, pontificating about Chelsea?ohmy.png

Thats a bit rich, mate!!ermm.gif

You actually believe the treatment of Hodgson by Liverpool fans is on par with how Chelsea fans are treating Rafa?? blink.png

Wengers done a remarkable job. Probably is time to call it a day now but no one can fault his record. He qualified CL for thirteen consecutive seasons and at a time when there was little or no spend due to the new Library being built.

And yes, amusing though it is, you are running out of top managers to hire. They are paid a fortune regardless these days so why would they want to work for a knob like Abramovich? Pep didn't did he! Word is jose won't either...

Word is Jose won,t either................ Where did you get that from?

JT is a diamond, just a bit rough around the edges.whistling.gif

edges being black people and anyones wife biggrin.png

It's such a good job he's an isolated case and there aren't any more of his ilk in the Premier League!.Tiresome though it is,here are the facts. He was acquitted by the Court of racially abusing Ferdinand whatever you may think. Incidently,who's wife would that be?

Jose won't?

I know i know! This is whats keeping chelsea fans spirits up...the possible return of Mourinho.

It ain't happening i'm afraid. Roman thinks he is the club whilst Jose thinks he's bigger than the club.

A couple of 'clowns' who conspired to win two Premier League titles which is exactly two more than your mob have achieved. Mind you,I can understand why you are so frustrated,really I can, since we pulled the Champions League rug from under your feet last season by actually winning it and,if that wasn't enough, we went to White Hart Lane this season,pulled your collective trousers down and gave you a good hiding for good measure.

JT is a diamond, just a bit rough around the edges.whistling.gif

edges being black people and anyones wife biggrin.png

It's such a good job he's an isolated case and there aren't any more of his ilk in the Premier League!.Tiresome though it is,here are the facts. He was acquitted by the Court of racially abusing Ferdinand whatever you may think. Incidently,who's wife would that be?

I really don't have an opinion OG, just a wind up wink.png

Jose won't?

A couple of 'clowns' who conspired to win two Premier League titles which is exactly two more than your mob have achieved. Mind you,I can understand why you are so frustrated,really I can, since we pulled the Champions League rug from under your feet last season by actually winning it and,if that wasn't enough, we went to White Hart Lane this season,pulled your collective trousers down and gave you a good hiding for good measure.

No matter how poor my team is atleast i can hold my head high and say i'm not a chelsea fan. I wouldn't want to carry that stigma around with me.

Edited by carmine

Jose won't?

No matter how poor my team is atleast i can hold my head high and say i'm not a chelsea fan. I wouldn't want to carry that stigma around with me.

Yes carms, imagine carrying that stigma around for the last 5 years !