Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Deffo red for Raphael kicking Luiz like that. And I know it's wrong bit I did chuckle when I saw Luiz on the floor smiling.

Had the misses and I laughing.

The way Chel$ki fans celebrated you'd have thought they won the leauge.

Rafa working his magic again.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Deffo red for Raphael kicking Luiz like that. And I know it's wrong bit I did chuckle when I saw Luiz on the floor smiling.

Next season I think they will be the biggest threat.

• Like 1

Funny thing was Raphael had the red card intent but pretty much missed with the kick. But, Scarecrow Bob got a kick out of it.biggrin.png

Ah shaddup. coffee1.gif

They really are starting to look like a team that's getting its act together. I can see Abramovitch's eyes sparkling and I'm sure he will bring in the best he possibly can to consolidate. Actually I don't think either Ba or Torres are up to the same class and I will be VERY interested to see Lukaku with maybe Falcao. I think Ba and Torres might go. Hey you might even see Ronaldo at the bridge! wink.png

What do you expect them to do ? Applaud politely like the prawns do at OT ?

• Like 2

Glad for Rafa. He has taken an awful lot of abuse and has responded with dignity. clap2.gif

I think he will be high on many clubs wanted list.

I can see him staying in England.......now which club is big enough for him? whistling.gif

AVB to Real Madrid - Benitez to Spurs?

Mancini to the employment exchange - Benitez to City

SAF retires - Benitez to Man U

Wenger goes - Benitez to Arsenal?

Moyes quits - Benitez to Everton

Edited by uptheos

Chelsea are playing really well and never looked in danger throughout.

United were there for the taking. You can be the best manager in the world but,once your players leave the dressing room,walk on to the pitch and decide that it's not worth the effort,there's nothing you can do about it. To say that Anderson was probably their best player gives you an idea of their performance. At times,the game looked like a 'get up' with both teams just going through the motions to a result that was already agreed. It only livened up when we got the goal.

Chelsea are playing really well and never looked in danger throughout.

United were there for the taking. You can be the best manager in the world but,once your players leave the dressing room,walk on to the pitch and decide that it's not worth the effort,there's nothing you can do about it. To say that Anderson was probably their best player gives you an idea of their performance. At times,the game looked like a 'get up' with both teams just going through the motions to a result that was already agreed. It only livened up when we got the goal.

Yep you deserved the win but Utd were dreadful all afternoon.

Fair cop guv'nor.

You're right I suppose anything better than the prawn sandwich brigade taking time out to timidly clap the team.

What would I know Im a Wigan fan, cant help being born where ya born :D

Fair cop guv'nor.

You're right I suppose anything better than the prawn sandwich brigade taking time out to timidly clap the team.

No probs mate. Good luck in all your remaining games.

• Like 1

Fair cop guv'nor.

Thanks pal, going to need all the help we can get with an injured defence

:D

Edited by jambco984

Fair cop guv'nor.

What would I know Im a Wigan fan, cant help being born where ya born biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Is this obligatory every time you post or can you delete it?

biggrin.png

I think it's a default if using any type of smart device / tablet using the ThaiVisa mobile app. Although I think you can opt to change the message or not have one at all.

biggrin.png

I think it's a default if using any type of smart device / tablet using the ThaiVisa mobile app. Although I think you can opt to change the message or not have one at all.

Surely not having one at all is preferable to all that nonsense and much classier. wink.png

Sometimes that line is longer than the post!

Can I change it on the app?

No wifi access at the mo, waiting on TOT.

I have seen others with it aswell and didnt give it too much of a thought, but your right it isnt very pretty after my pearls of wisdom posts.

I will rectify it at the soonest possible convenience

:D

It appears I need to manually delete it and its as simple as that.

If I remember in the future I will delete the guff before posting. :D

Edit: I hope I appear classier now :D

Edited by jambco984

Can I change it on the app? No wifi access at the mo, waiting on TOT. I have seen others with it aswell and didnt give it too much of a thought, but your right it isnt very pretty after my pearls of wisdom posts. I will rectify it at the soonest possible convenience biggrin.png It appears I need to manually delete it and its as simple as that. If I remember in the future I will delete the guff before posting. biggrin.png Edit: I hope I appear classier now biggrin.png

Hey, you've climbed the hierarchical ladder at the speed of sound. biggrin.png

• Like 1

So tonight's looking exciting!

I would put Ramires on Bale for his pace, with Luiz in defence as back up. As Spurs need the win, tactics have to be counter attacking, don't they?

I would put Ramires on Bale for his pace, with Luiz in defence as back up. As Spurs need the win, tactics have to be counter attacking, don't they?

Tactics will be to win the midfield. Feel free to rest Mata for the weekend. tongue.png

You could put a greyhound on Bale and it wouldn't make any difference. He's alight at the moment. Anyway,that would be a waste as we need Ramires covering every blade of grass. We could re-sign Bosingwa as I seemed to remember he had his measure!

Very very difficult game for Tottenham 2night,i wouldn,t fancy any team against us at the Bridge,trying to get 3 points against a side littered with pace and movement,no,not easy at all.

Very sad day for Man u fans,with old Rudolfs departure............There will be no more 20 going on 21 smug postings from Mr Red.....nooooooooooo that dominance is now well and truly over thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Very sad day for Man u fans,with old Rudolfs departure............There will be no more 20 going on 21 smug postings from Mr Red.....nooooooooooo that dominance is now well and truly over thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I don't know about that, if Jose Mourinho gets the job, there's every chance they'll make it to 21.

I don't know about that, if Jose Mourinho gets the job, there's every chance they'll make it to 21.

Yeah im sure he,d be very welcomed there............... Now we,ll do it my way...........don,t think so!

This is a very big opportunity,for both Spurs and Arsenal to put there hands in there pockets and make a serious challange for next years title,cos whoever comes in at OT will not get the financial backing Red Nose got. ...............and if Moyes goes there.............well, Liverpool and Everton should join forces and build a super stadium and groundshare imho

We look stronger going forward, but well dodgy at the back. Adebayor had so much time and space, he should have been closed down.

More goals in this I think, just hope it's ours.