Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

article-2374373-1AF20CA0000005DC-990_634

Hilarious. The "celebratory" Terry pics have become a cottage industry. They can brighten up the most dreary of days !cheesy.gif

The weather should be ok next May.

A tad dreary in Manchester at Christmas though. Moyes might be needing an umbrella.

Anyway <deleted> you Salford lads are getting touchy these days, no angle whatsoever just a jolly jibe in response to your jolly jibe.

Scrounging around for a coupla of half arse midfielders when your manager is less well known than Tata Martino can be a tad annoying.whistling.gif We must handle Red with kid gloves these days.tongue.png

Spot on Jelly,apart from the Tata motors part and are very own Rolls Moyce.

We would be better off signing f'kin Manuel off fawlty towers even with his service it would prove we could get a Spaniard.

Still we are going after Bale with the money we get from Waza or swap him++

Thats a good start for Spurs in the Asia Cup.....losing 3-1 to the mighty Sunderland. What with Man Utd struggling in pre-season to find any kind of form the EPL might as well just give us the title now. tongue.png

• Like 1

Thats a good start for Spurs in the Asia Cup.....losing 3-1 to the mighty Sunderland. What with Man Utd struggling in pre-season to find any kind of form the EPL might as well just give us the title now. tongue.png

Nice to see ya....to see ya nice....now piss off there's a good chap. smile.png

• Like 1

Not if you are going to rely on one emerging star, one failing star and an also ran as your lead striker. Persistence with Torres last season lost you a title shot* and will do so again.

That's if we believe what Mourinho was spouting yesterday (but I don't)

PS He counted Schurrle. 13 goals in a Bundesliga season doth not a PL lead striker make. I don't discount he may be a great wingman

*As I predicted early in your 2012/13 campaign. Don't you just love being proved right (once in a blue moontongue.png ).

Edited by SantiSuk

I dunno, we scored the second highest in the league last year. With improvement from Hazard, Oscar and the additions of Lukaku and KDB, we seem to be in good shape. Especially with the stuttering inactivity of many of the other teams. Early days, but I think we are probably favourites at the mo.

Keep the faith mjj. We have a proper manager that everybody loves this season.

Yes we all love the pig eyed little sh!tbiggrin.png

How is Mr Redknapp these days?

Oh he's a lovely bloke. All honesty and integrity.

• Like 1

So far Jose is playing a blinder.....gets the Villa fixture moved forward so we will have played 2 homes games before we travel to OT, with hopefully 6 points in the bag whistling.gif no pressure Mr Moyes for your 1st Home game.....then sits back and says his happy with the strikers he,s got, so sell Rooney or don,t sell him......no probs....... that will be 3 competetive games under our belt before we take on Pep and Bayern............bring it onbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Mourinho doing what Mourinho does, deflecting attention away from his players. Can't help but feel confident going into the season. :-)

Yes agreed. Same old Mourinho. Chelsea probably have every reason to feel confident but City will be there too. Their new coach is a step up from the last too.

• Like 1

Mourinho doing what Mourinho does, deflecting attention away from his players. Can't help but feel confident going into the season. :-)

Yes agreed. Same old Mourinho. Chelsea probably have every reason to feel confident but City will be there too. Their new coach is a step up from the last too.

Chelsea is looking lean and mean. I have confidence in Pellegrini, but he'll need to have all the pieces clicking right away or City could fall behind early. Its a long season, and yet to start, but as Carmine has pointed out, it looks like a Chelsea and City shoot out. If United can get the Rooney situation sorted out, find a decent midfielder, strengthen at CB and avoid Van Persie getting hurt, they'll be competitive. But that's a bunch of "ifs". I can't see either Spurs or Arsenal making a run for the title. Spurs don't have enough firepower. Arsenal with Suarez ? Interesting, but can Suarez go an entire season without falling prey to his impulse disorder ? Questionable.coffee1.gif

All that said, the transfer season has a ways to go. Always surprises, eh ?

• Like 1

Honours

Managerial

In ten seasons of club management, including an eight-month sabbatical in 200708, Mourinho has led his club to win its domestic league seven times, the UEFA Champions League twice and the UEFA Cup once. Since 2002, Mourinho has not gone a full calendar year without winning at least one trophy.

Porto (20022004)

Primeira Liga (2): 200203, 200304

Taça de Portugal (1): 200203

Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira (1): 2003

UEFA Champions League (1): 200304

UEFA Cup (1): 200203

Chelsea (20042007)

Premier League (2): 200405, 200506

FA Cup (1): 200607

Football League Cup (2): 200405, 200607

FA Community Shield (1): 2005

Internazionale (20082010)

Serie A (2): 200809, 200910

Coppa Italia (1): 200910

Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2008

UEFA Champions League (1): 200910

Real Madrid (20102013)

La Liga (1): 201112

Copa del Rey (1): 201011

Supercopa de España (1): 2012

And who was his mentor?

And who has respect for him?

Sir Bobby Robson.

Sir Alex Ferguson.

We love you Mourhino.

I dunno, we scored the second highest in the league last year. With improvement from Hazard, Oscar and the additions of Lukaku and KDB, we seem to be in good shape. Especially with the stuttering inactivity of many of the other teams. Early days, but I think we are probably favourites at the mo.

I'm really pleased he kept Lukaku, I think he will be the best very soon.

• Like 2

Misses out the bit when he crept in bravely behind the back of an opposition coach and eye gouged the bloke because he was well beaten and couldn't deal with it like man.

Interesting since eye gouging is a very dangerous act particularly to a little nibble on the fleshy part of an arm yet Suarez gets a nine match ban and Mourinho walks away scott freethumbsup.gif

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Maybe because it was about Mourinho in the Chelsea Asia tour 2013?

You're the sort of guy that reminds someone that they sh1t themselves at 7 years old in the school playground on their 60th birthday, aren't you? :-)

• Like 1