Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Well played Everton,always in the game and very well organised.

Yeah, some teams traditionally give us hard games and Everton is one of them. But this was a game that Mourinho tactics were totally different to the game against United. Going for the win made it a match in true Premier League fashion,plenty of chances for either side to score and controversial refereeing decisions. I'm now thinking that we should have kept Lukaku as Etoo and Torres,when he came on, looked rusty. I was pleased to see that Mata looked sharp while Cole was as slow as me around the park. I can't see how Bertrand isn't a better left back than he is.

• Like 1

Well played Everton,always in the game and very well organised.

Yeah, some teams traditionally give us hard games and Everton is one of them. But this was a game that Mourinho tactics were totally different to the game against United. Going for the win made it a match in true Premier League fashion,plenty of chances for either side to score and controversial refereeing decisions. I'm now thinking that we should have kept Lukaku as Etoo and Torres,when he came on, looked rusty. I was pleased to see that Mata looked sharp while Cole was as slow as me around the park. I can't see how Bertrand isn't a better left back than he is.

Must agree mate, good to see mourinio not park the bus like at old trafford, he ruined the game last week as a spectacle.

Thought Everton well worth there win and Barkley is a excellent prospect.

Yep. Played for the win that's for sure.

Agree Barkley looks very good. Good manager Martinez.

I can't help thinking that Lukaku would have buried those chances that Eto had. I really don't understand Mourinho's thinking to loan him out again, when he's probably the best centre forward they have and will get better.

So, CL tonight and after the garbage I've been watching I hope Chelsea start to play well. I really can't understand why Mata isn't playing more, surely he must be match fit by now.

Hazard is infuriating me more every time I see him play - some lovely touches, but he needs to be told that goals win games, not fancy footwork.

We can judge Eto'o yet as he will take a few games to get up to speed, but I would opt for Torres this evening as as dire as his league tally is his Euro tally is very good.

So, CL tonight and after the garbage I've been watching I hope Chelsea start to play well. I really can't understand why Mata isn't playing more, surely he must be match fit by now.

Hazard is infuriating me more every time I see him play - some lovely touches, but he needs to be told that goals win games, not fancy footwork.

We can judge Eto'o yet as he will take a few games to get up to speed, but I would opt for Torres this evening as as dire as his league tally is his Euro tally is very good.

I expect that Van Ginkel will start with Ramires being suspended and hopefully KDB will start as well.

Who Jose starts up front tonight will tell us all we need to know about who he favours...........once Lukaku has done the business for Everton, which he surely will, then Jose will have to get him back come January...........i hope

Expect tonights start to be similar to the opening 30 minutes against Hull......just hope it lasts for longer and is more sustained

I expect that Van Ginkel will start with Ramires being suspended and hopefully KDB will start as well.

Who Jose starts up front tonight will tell us all we need to know about who he favours...........once Lukaku has done the business for Everton, which he surely will, then Jose will have to get him back come January...........i hope

Expect tonights start to be similar to the opening 30 minutes against Hull......just hope it lasts for longer and is more sustained

I might be wrong, but I thought he signed a season long deal with Everton.

In which case I really don't understand Mourinho's thinking.

Edited by uptheos

Who knows. I wouldn't attempt to predict what Jose does.

Yes without Drogba your team is screwed.

That's about as educated Smokie as me saying Spurs are nothing without Bale.

I think Bale was more important to Spurs, than Drogba was to Chelsea.

Season long loan me old son....a full season and nothing less.

Yes its all in the abstract as you are well aware....

Now that really is uneducated. Unappreciative even.

Leyton Orient appear to be doing very well ups.

So is ratboy. coffee1.gif

Maybe just finish your pint and sleep it off. wink.png

Au contraire my friend....Modric was much more valuable to us than Bale was....and the goals from the big lump Drogba won them so many late three points that he was invaluable to them.

Much more so than bale in my opinion. Yes he is a quality player but one season of that is not comparable overall....

Perhaps you should nip out for last orders mate?

Leyton Orient appear to be doing very well ups.

So is ratboy. coffee1.gif

Maybe just finish your pint and sleep it off. wink.png

Au contraire my friend....Modric was much more valuable to us than Bale was....and the goals from the big lump Drogba won them so many late three points that he was invaluable to them.

Much more so than bale in my opinion. Yes he is a quality player but one season of that is not comparable overall....

Perhaps you should nip out for last orders mate?

Wouldn't be a pretty sight if I nipped out now. laugh.png

I'm in a pub in Earls Court waiting for the crowds to gather.

Mourhino obviously had his reasons for letting Lukaku out on loan again.

I agree, but it would be nice if he shared them with the fans who like Lukaku.

I agree. Full explanation would be appreciated. But Jose has obviously chosen not to feed us bullshit either.

I'm in a pub in Earls Court waiting for the crowds to gather.

Mourhino obviously had his reasons for letting Lukaku out on loan again.

I agree, but it would be nice if he shared them with the fans who like Lukaku.

I agree. Full explanation would be appreciated. But Jose has obviously chosen not to feed us bullshit either.

I didn't know he fed anybody anything but !thumbsup.giftongue.png

• Like 1

Now that really is uneducated. Unappreciative even.

Well according to Ian you sold Bale and some tradesmen and brought in 7 Quality players to strengthen your Team and made £3m profit, I can not remember that happening when Drogba left !!!!

BTbiggrin.png

Edited by BIGTOE3
  • Like 1