Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

We have NO option Guys.

We have to beat Liverpool AND Atletico Madrid.

Otherwise, it will be the same old story from the opposition.

thumbsup.gif

Buddhist Martial Arts.

You mean otherwise Roman will sack the Special Needs One?

No. That isn't what I meant.

BUT. BBC report today that Jose has a bug and has travelled to LIVERPOOL (is there a game on?) separately from the squad.

Because he doesn't want to pass it on to the players.

Could be an excuse though.

smile.png

We have NO option Guys.

We have to beat Liverpool AND Atletico Madrid.

Otherwise, it will be the same old story from the opposition.

thumbsup.gif

Buddhist Martial Arts.

You mean otherwise Roman will sack the Special Needs One?

No. That isn't what I meant.

BUT. BBC report today that Jose has a bug and has travelled to LIVERPOOL (is there a game on?) separately from the squad.

Because he doesn't want to pass it on to the players.

Could be an excuse though.

smile.png

Could be an excuse, but as long as its all about him today he'll be fine i'm sure biggrin.png

• Like 1

BREAKING TEAM NEWS - Liverpool v Chelsea (14:05 BST)

Liverpool are unchanged from the team that beat Norwich last weekend, meaning Daniel Sturridge has to make do with a place on the bench.

Liverpool starting XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Skrtel, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Lucas, Coutinho, Sterling, Suarez

Liverpool
  • 22 Mignolet
  • 02 Johnson
  • 38 Flanagan
  • 08 Gerrard
  • 37 Skrtel
  • 17 Sakho
  • 21 Lucas
  • 24 Allen
  • 07 Suarez
  • 31 Sterling
  • 10 Coutinho
Substitutes
  • 01 Jones
  • 04 Kolo Touré
  • 05 Agger
  • 06 Luis Alberto
  • 09 Iago Aspas
  • 15 Sturridge
  • 20 Cissokho
Chelsea
  • 23 Schwarzer
  • 28 Azpilicueta
  • 03 Cole
  • 21 Matic
  • 02 Ivanovic
  • 33 Kalas
  • 15 Salah
  • 12 Mikel
  • 19 Ba
  • 08 Lampard
  • 14 Schürrle
Substitutes
  • 09 Torres
  • 16 Van Ginkel
  • 22 Willian
  • 24 Cahill
  • 27 Aké
  • 40 Hilario
  • 47 Baker
Ref: Martin Atkinson

"As well as Tomas Kalas on the pitch, there are a couple of other Chelsea youngsters on their bench worth keeping an eye out for later.

"If he comes on, 19-year-old midfielder Lewis Baker would also be making his Premier League debut, having made his first-team bow as a substitute against Derby in January. The England youth international has been with the Blues since he was 10 and is seen as a complete midfielder with a big future.

"Kalas got the nod to start at the back over another teenager, Nathan Ake, who is also 19 but has a little bit more experience. The Dutch defender has not played for the first team this season but started a league game against Everton at the end of last season and also featured in the Europa League."

^That's the second cross post from the LFC thread in 24hrs ,at least the 1st time you had the decency to acknowledge the source.

After Sunday & after I've taken the piss enjoyed the banter with you regarding the special needs one & his team of bus shunters,you are going on ignore,because I want to enjoy the LFC thread & the run to the finale of the season without reading your constant drivel input.

I can imagine you in a pub ,stood at a bar ,talking to nobody but involved in every private conversation going on around you.

Hows that piss taking going mate???

• Like 1

"They are saying that there is no such thing as a weakened Chelsea team. But that's not what they are thinking [Jose taps a temple with a forefinger]. They are thinking 'Chelsea are fielding a weakened team'. They are thinking 'This title is our rightful destiny'. They are thinking 'This game is ours for the taking'."

"Now, do any of you believe a word I say in public in the build-up to an important match [silence and laughter in the dressing room]. Good - now go out and show them what kind of Chelsea team you are"

Genius!

• Like 1

^That's the second cross post from the LFC thread in 24hrs ,at least the 1st time you had the decency to acknowledge the source.

After Sunday & after I've taken the piss enjoyed the banter with you regarding the special needs one & his team of bus shunters,you are going on ignore,because I want to enjoy the LFC thread & the run to the finale of the season without reading your constant drivel input.

I can imagine you in a pub ,stood at a bar ,talking to nobody but involved in every private conversation going on around you.

I ain't your mate for one.

My post was towards P45 only,nothing to do with you.

Fair play to Chelsea,they set out to play anti-football & achieved it ,they will not win many purists over.

It's not over ,no one has been fooled by the special needs ones mind games.Natural pressure ,being in pole position told for LFC today as they have not been here before.We regroup and go again against Palace.

Nothing you or any of your fake plazzy fans will distract us.

How many shots from outside the area had Gerrard had?

I counted 7 in the 2nd half trying to make up for his 1st half stoppage time assist.

Would rather anyone win the league than that tearful, nasty, ugly, self obsessed dirt from Wales. Well done Chelsea, just need 4 wins from Man City now.

Fair play to Chelsea,they set out to play anti-football & achieved it ,they will not win many purists over.

It's not over ,no one has been fooled by the special needs ones mind games.Natural pressure ,being in pole position told for LFC today as they have not been here before.We regroup and go again against Palace.

Those lemons have a bit of bite, don't they. :-D

Those lemons have a bit of bite, don't they. :-D

I think your reading comprehension needs touching up.

Yeah they didn't win it...they stole it....<deleted> footbsall from the chavs....let them finish third....its more than they deserve.

Mourinho style of football? well we will see next season as he said.