Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Disappointed with the way chelsea went out but the strikers in that team are just not performing or not upto task. I think the whole front line needs to change. Needs new blood or the Bat needs to come back and be given more time. Something must be up at Chelsea with the way these young players prosper elsewhere

Happens way too often for it to be a one off.

Gonna have to name em(young players). Our kids,youngsters whatever you want to call them have been and still are s hit hot....winning back to back youth champions league fantastic and again now into the last 4 but....they beat other kids/youngsters,big difference from playing hard nose proper pros week in week out. Ake is the only one who can hold his head up atm...who else????

• Like 1

We played okay last,and we aint a million miles of arguably the best team Europe....but for 3 individual errors and better finishing in both legs and it might have been a different story. We do need a clear out too many are (bang average)?. We could lose Hazard and Courtois,but that wont be the end of the world imo Cho and Musonda are both fantastic talents along with dujon sterling and Ampudu....and there is more. Most important thing now is Saturday and Conte Must change players from last night...bring in willy and cho start Zappa and Emerson give Sterling a run out...just change it up.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Gonna have to name em(young players). Our kids,youngsters whatever you want to call them have been and still are s hit hot....winning back to back youth champions league fantastic and again now into the last 4 but....they beat other kids/youngsters,big difference from playing hard nose proper pros week in week out. Ake is the only one who can hold his head up atm...who else????

21 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

8 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

We played okay last,and we aint a million miles of arguably the best team Europe....but for 3 individual errors and better finishing in both legs and it might have been a different story. We do need a clear out too many are (bang average)?. We could lose Hazard and Courtois,but that wont be the end of the world imo Cho and Musonda are both fantastic talents along with dujon sterling and Ampudu....and there is more. Most important thing now is Saturday and Conte Must change players from last night...bring in willy and cho start Zappa and Emerson give Sterling a run out...just change it up.

Conte is a goner, who is the next manager?? more important then the above

1 hour ago, hackjam said:

For me, Chelsea are a club in trouble. Looking at another managerial change. Once again, manager being hung out to dry. Conte seems a decent guy, club never really backed him big in the transfer windows.

I would love to see a stand being made by a big club, against player power. If a new manager comes in, its going to be an expensive venture-lots of dead wood to get rid of, bring in his buddies etc.

So, lets give Conte a contract extension, let him clear out the dead wood, tool droppers, shit stirrers etc. And then back him big time in transfer window. Bring in the like of JT as part of backroom staff.

Wishful thinking....

We are not in trouble....premier league football is assured for next season....thats a start. ☺We are a club that has since 1996 or before (Glen Hoddle) attracted top class managers and players and that will continue. If Conte goes there will be no shortage of potential applicants.No worries.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

We are not in trouble....premier league football is assured for next season....thats a start. ☺We are a club that has since 1996 or before (Glen Hoddle) attracted top class managers and players and that will continue. If Conte goes there will be no shortage of potential applicants.No worries.

no sitting on the fence ,who are the potential applicants, be very interesting to know who are they

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

Yeah, I expect that photo of Conte drooling all over Messi didn't go down well with many.

Not sure about Ancelotti though. A great CV but looked like things came undone at Bayern. He ain't getting any younger either.

So what if "drooled" over Messi apart from me,who doesn,t. Probably said to him" if it wasn,t for u u little #### we could have won that.

Might have been about the 

Birth of his new born son..

.who cares???

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

no sitting on the fence ,who are the potential applicants, be very interesting to know who are they

Personally i hope it aint Carlo...been there done that and i think this is and really has been for a while ...a 2 man job. Conte has over 16 Italian backroom staff,as it stands....

I would not be dissapointed in a combination of Terry Shevchenko Lampard or Jody Morris.

1st things first...beat Leicester then try and get top 4....thats all.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

So what if "drooled" over Messi apart from me,who doesn,t. Probably said to him" if it wasn,t for u u little #### we could have won that.

Might have been about the 

Birth of his new born son..

.who cares???

I don't think it would be a big deal if Conte had not been dropping hints forever that he would like out. Given that he has been alluding to scurrying back to Italy his fawning over Messi just adds to the suspicions. Can't be a positive for team morale. Maybe I'm nitpicking Keith, but I don't think so.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Personally i hope it aint Carlo...been there done that and i think this is and really has been for a while ...a 2 man job. Conte has over 16 Italian backroom staff,as it stands....

I would not be dissapointed in a combination of Terry Shevchenko Lampard or Jody Morris.

1st things first...beat Leicester then try and get top 4....thats all.

thks for your input

if Conte has 16 henchmen as back room staff, how can he have the audacity to repeatly state , the heirachy have not backed him, not to mentioned a salary increase of around 4 million quid for two seasons, but if you load all his luggage into one trolley, he has been wanting out of C/sea since the beginning of the season, for a very special reason ,the Italy job is my guess , but not being sacked by Chelsea  and retaining his position  ,that job surely must have  gone  out the window,  he probably has shot himself in the foot LOL hence no sacking, , and if my theory is on the money ,he will be here to the end of the season,no matter what the results are   Eye For Eye would be Romans call ,and why not fluff the turd,one way or another

Edited by evenstevens

30 minutes ago, oldgit said:

What is a masterclass is how you've managed to get this far without having a brain transplant, <deleted>.

I'm sorry i missed understood what you said, you was obviously saying it was a tactical masterclass by Barce  getting a 1-1 draw knowing they would win easily at home :ohmy:

30 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

thks for your input

if Conte has 16 henchmen as back room staff, how can he have the audacity to repeatly state , the heirachy have not backed him, not to mentioned a salary increase of around 4 million quid for two seasons, but if you load all his luggage into one trolley, he has been wanting out of C/sea since the beginning of the season, for a very special reason ,the Italy job is my guess , but not being sacked by Chelsea  and retaining his position  ,that job surely must have  gone  out the window,  he probably has shot himself in the foot LOL hence no sacking, , and if my theory is on the money ,he will be here to the end of the season,no matter what the results are   Eye For Eye would be Romans call ,and why not fluff the turd,one way or another

The Italy job will be available I think and I'd bet that's where Conte will land. If not he'll still be in demand from any number of clubs in Italy.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jellydog said:

The Italy job will be available I think and I'd bet that's where Conte will land.

but dog its now the middle of March, if he stays out this season with C/sea  its May  , surely Italy cannot wait  until the death for a target( who no doubt they want), its a World Cup  and they only come along every 4 yrs, see how it pans out, do think that Roman is going to fluffed him good and proper and hold him to that contract so that his prize is gone before sacking him and paying him out

Edited by evenstevens

13 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

but dog its now the middle of March, if he stays out this season with C/sea  its May  , surely Italy cannot wait  until the death for a target( who no doubt they want), its a World Cup  and they only come along every 4 yrs, see how it pans out, do think that Roman is going to fluffed him good and proper and hold him to that contract so that his prize is gone before sacking him and paying him out

Italy are not in the upcoming World Cup Bottles  :biggrin:

Edited by alfieconn

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

I don't think it would be a big deal if Conte had not been dropping hints forever that he would like out. Given that he has been alluding to scurrying back to Italy his fawning over Messi just adds to the suspicions. Can't be a positive for team morale. Maybe I'm nitpicking Keith, but I don't think so.

I dont want to nick pick either....but i dont remember Conte ever dropping hints that he wants out....he has always (painfully) towed the party line...declined interest in any other job and swore to honour his contract (through lying or clenched teeth). 3 weeks back he was patting ....Alexis (i must have a small size shirt) Sanches on the back.......reason!!! Answer who gives a thucchkkibg s hit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The roll call of players who were nit given enough chances to stake a claim in the squad include:

KDB

Salah

The Bat man

Lukaku

Bertrand

All now established PL players or hitting heights elsewhere 

Nice twist ....Oliver. Kdb Salah Lukajugogoo and Bertrand (not really pulling up any trees otherwise he would be at your gaff) were all Mous cast offs and Batman has still got it all to do,non of which came from our youth team. Not 100% on Bertrand....its been a long night and a long day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

thks for your input

Come on you know the score he is and was piffed off with the clubs dealings in both the last 2 transfer windows and rightly or wrongly (probably wrongly) openly criticised the clubs transfer policy and the clubs lack of ambition.

This "Jerk" has won 4 club Championships on the bounce...i dont do stats i leave that to people who have thukk all else to do...... but can any other current manager in the premiership beat that????

• Like 2

Yh I was not talking about your youth set up I was talking about the young guns brought in and not given a chance. So no twisting needed. Stop blaming managers too it's your stupid boards fault. No one wants to manage chelsea they just do it for the cash and it's the same with half your team. Jody Morris and JT running the club lol. They would drive you into the first division within 18 months you gotta be kidding. Those two nit wits could hardly manage to write their names. 

• Haha 1

You said it he openly criticised the heirachy,not once but many times in press conferences, re the t/f windows,surely that is counter productive to having a happy squad,take it if you were a player just signed, and he is constantly repeating this, one would think is he talking about me??great for one,s confidence is,nt it,. ?  have posted many times Conte  should have kept in   it in house  ,the jerk is getting 9.5 mil a year ,if he head was screwed on  and not wanting a out he could have very easily taken  that way,sure that his plea,s would have been  viewed in a business like manner,his constant belly aching to the press oh my players are tired was another masqurade,will not enter into the Governors spats, and  Liuz  fall from grace, its there for everyone to see, let alone his tortue training sessions ,hammy,s were getting pulled everywhere, he finnally relented upon players request to lighten the load even gave them a few days off, , you don.t seem to grasp that we have slipped to 5 th place,because of all his distractions, there is no other explanation for this fall,for anyone to be sucessful in any shape or form its got to be a happy surroundings to make it,and its not working at C/sea ,whether its the Board etc etc or Conte doing,s that is surely open to debate, but the Roman who pays the loot will have the final say ,and he is on his way out the fluffin door,and good fluffin riddence to a whinging belly aching turd a nice evening to all.oh forgot how would you like to see his Messi celebration, after you worked your slot off,,T.B.H you know fluff all how team sports work,keep reading the Shed News that about your caper LOL

Edited by evenstevens

17 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh I was not talking about your youth set up I was talking about the young guns brought in and not given a chance. So no twisting needed. Stop blaming managers too it's your stupid boards fault. No one wants to manage chelsea they just do it for the cash and it's the same with half your team. Jody Morris and JT running the club lol. They would drive you into the first division within 18 months you gotta be kidding. Those two nit wits could hardly manage to write their names. 

agree with you about Jody Morris ,the rest of your post is sh#t  how,s your skidmark, need some paper me thinks ,its smelling

3 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Seville manager Montella looks a good bet. Had a spell at Fulham as a player, so might have a smattering of English.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Jody Morris is doing a sound job and despite his colourful past he has put what talent he has in to being a very good coach..so far.....time will tell if how far he goes. But you can join the pifftakers who come onto this.....i couldn,t give a s hit.

16 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

You said it he openly criticised the heirachy,not once but many times in press conferences, re the t/f windows,surely that is counter productive to having a happy squad,take it if you were a player just signed, and he is constantly repeating this, one would think is he talking about me??great for one,s confidence is,nt it,. ?  have posted many times Conte  should have kept in   it in house  ,the jerk is getting 9.5 mil a year ,if he head was screwed on  and not wanting a out he could have very easily taken  that way,sure that his plea,s would have been  viewed in a business like manner,his constant belly aching to the press oh my players are tired was another masqurade,will not enter into the Governors spats, and  Liuz  fall from grace, its there for everyone to see, let alone his tortue training sessions ,hammy,s were getting pulled everywhere, he finnally relented upon players request to lighten the load even gave them a few days off, , you don.t seem to grasp that we have slipped to 5 th place,because of all his distractions, there is no other explanation for this fall,for anyone to be sucessful in any shape or form its got to be a happy surroundings to make it,and its not working at C/sea ,whether its the Board etc etc or Conte doing,s that is surely open to debate, but the Roman who pays the loot will have the final say ,and he is on his way out the fluffin door,and good fluffin riddence to a whinging belly aching turd a nice evening to all

Some of our players have been s hit that is also why we are in 5th place....Pedro has hit more balls out of the ground than he has had on target....willian has only turned up for the last 6 games and not all if them has stayed the 90 mins....Morata had 3 one on ones in one thuccjking game and couldn,t convert any of them and that is 90% of our attacking force. Consistency mush no consistency thats been the problem from the begging of this season right up to now. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Some of our players have been s hit that is also why we are in 5th place....Pedro has hit more balls out of the ground than he has had on target....willian has only turned up for the last 6 games and not all if them has stayed the 90 mins....Morata had 3 one on ones in one thuccjking game and couldn,t convert any of them and that is 90% of our attacking force. Consistency mush no consistency thats been the problem from the begging of this season right up to now. 

all the above is down to the Conte , when coaching or managering the buck stops with you ,my last and final say  is   that  Conte is not a happy soul, C/sea are not happy with him,  a departing is the best way for both party,s  we will see in due course  who has the best laugh, beddy times to all

9 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Morata missing 3 one on ones is down to the 6 inches between his thuchhing ears...nothing to do with Conte. We are all in this together and it is no thucchhing laughing matter as far as i am concerned. Courtois not shutting his thuckking legs last night was thucjj all to do with Conte or that thuccjjing snail Fabgregas not controlling the ball properly. Conte has been to blame for some of his tactics and substitutions....but it aint all down to him.....not in my book anyway.

Morata after a promising start, but has dropped his bundle ,Conte has not been able to get Morata mojo back

Courtios had a night mare no doubt about that,but he is not happy with Conte management and neither is Hazard The Destroyer

The Rat would be first out the door for mine,but Conte has consistently chosen him in his starting line up, not to mentioned that Baka Turd

throw in poor tactics ,substitutions,  everyday torture  training  schedules,  the Costa sacking by text  ,Luiz affair, continued every press conference brawling with the heirachy , never stop whinging my players are tired bull sh#t, well fluff me,how do you expect a squad to perform with all this bunkum going around in your head it takes your eye  off the ball ,hence our present position (5THplace), the above maliase is down to Conte,  nobody else, the only thing he has got right is Sending Bat Kitkat to where ever he is ,and the only thing i do agree with him the 2 T/F windows were very poor ones (with hindesight)there is a whisper Bellantois coming in to be in charge of that equation, a very wise decision me thinks

and yesterday he was with his Italian press corps,anserwing the same shit questions with the same sh#t replys , fluff me i have had a gutful of this very volitile character he has worn me out with constant bitching on the same  subjects ,and no doubt  Roman has too ,has he will receive his don,t come back papers,  served in the very near future, or at the latest  at the end of the season,  fluff the knob,

On 15/3/2561 at 4:44 PM, keithsimmonds said:

Yep, Caballero for Postman Pat is nailed on.