Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Singh are you from where i am thinking you are?? the people from there dont think much before they talk!

Incoherent flamer please be gone.

Don't worry Rix, i'll have him Tied up in Knots if he continues to Post his Hogwash... :)

Singh are you from where i am thinking you are?? the people from there dont think much before they talk!

Don't worry Rix, i'll have him Tied up in Knots if he continues to Post his Hogwash... :)

Admire your spirit there MS, but some battles are just not worth fighting. :D

*My tip for the day (offered at no extra cost): life is too short to waste it arguing with imbeciles*

Admire your spirit there MS, but some battles are just not worth fighting. :D

*My tip for the day (offered at no extra cost): life is too short to waste it arguing with imbeciles*

Yeah but as i said Rix, he's obviously familiar with East London anyway judging by what he wrote... :D:D

What's happened here? I've been away mourning for a couple of days and all hel_l has broken out! I must say though Singer they do lovely curries down Brick Lane! haha :D

The king is dead, long live the king. Time to move on from all those conspiracy theories and <deleted> <deleted> refs! :) I'm sure it will all be coming up again next Wednesday when Uefa decide what to do with Drogba.

We have the Gooners Sunday and a win there should guarantee us 3rd place and straight back into the Champions League, could we make the semis for a 6th time?

What's happened here? I've been away mourning for a couple of days and all hel_l has broken out! I must say though Singer they do lovely curries down Brick Lane! haha :D

The king is dead, long live the king. Time to move on from all those conspiracy theories and <deleted> <deleted> refs! :) I'm sure it will all be coming up again next Wednesday when Uefa decide what to do with Drogba.

We have the Gooners Sunday and a win there should guarantee us 3rd place and straight back into the Champions League, could we make the semis for a 6th time?

Sp, unlike a couple of your rivals in red, take a deep breath and remind yourself, that at least chelsea still has a chance at silverwear this season. :D

Happy days SP, good to see you back.... :D

Out Drogba, out him i say.... :D

anyways we cant talk about Scottish teams in UEFA CL. they are not fit for the competition. we can see it clearly that they always go out in the final round. and your domestic league is like french league where Lyon is always the Top team.

"Not fit for the competition" ???????? - " we can see it clearly that they always go out in the final round" - SO THEY ARE ALWAYS IN THE FINAL ????

You have either a short memory or NO memory at all.

Who was the FIRST BRITISH team to win the EC under the old rules ?

How many foreigners were in the the Team ie ( NOT SCOTTISH ).

How many players were BORN more than 20 miles away from there football stadium ?

Are you suggesting that there is only 1 team in Scotland ?

Who played in the final of the second tier EUROEPEAN Cup last year ? was it a French team.?

As I stated I do not support any colour of team in Scotland - Just football in General. May be the heat has got to you ??? :)

BTW the BIGGEST DERBY GAME IN THE WORLD IS TOMORROW / TODAY - CAN YOU GUESS THE TWO TEAMS INVOLVED ????? ( HINT there not Englsh teams )

Have a nice day.

BT :D

Who played in the final of the second tier EUROEPEAN Cup last year ? was it a French team.?

There's more to be disgraced by - (THAT RATHER) - than to brag about on that one.

It's a fact ! Who was bragging ? 200,000 supporters + Broken TV screens in Manchester! + Cheap booze ! + hot day ( for England) + penned in supporters - NOT that these are excuses - just facts.

Seville, year/two before 100,000 + Supporters - Hot weather ( Spain) cheap booze - TV screens that worked - No problems...

Both teams beaten BUT we were there - in the finals - not bad for a WEE country, thats the point.

As I said before I don't support any colour in Scotland - (or Thailand.)

BT :D

As this is the Chelsea thread maybe I should support the Blues :)

Prediction - West Ham 1 the Pool 3 - so I hope you have a better day with the Lottery :D

BT

Prediction - West Ham 1 the Pool 3 - so I hope you have a better day with the Lottery

Thanks, so do I. Although more like West Ham 0 - Liverpool 2. But I'll still take the lottery anyway. :D

IF you win, remember your pals North of the border :) GOOD LUCK.

BT

oh common guys lets stop these arguments and cluless talks.. i guess we should focus more on chelsea news and chelsea related stories here. if not i am not coming in here again. i dropped in here thinking here we have only chelsea fans.

oh common guys lets stop these arguments and cluless talks.. i guess we should focus more on chelsea news and chelsea related stories here. if not i am not coming in here again. i dropped in here thinking here we have only chelsea fans.

Goodbye.

Goodbye.

:):D:D Nice one Mr Toad :D

BT

Prediction - West Ham 1 the Pool 3 - so I hope you have a better day with the Lottery

Thanks, so do I. Although more like West Ham 0 - Liverpool 2. But I'll still take the lottery anyway. :D

BT

Of course. West Ham/Celtic :D

Goodbye.

Yeah, who needs Chelsea tourists, kids and c....s anyway. :)

BT

??????? It's actually Black and White - St Mirren actually....well we all have a cross or two to bear... we are trying to avoid relegation at present. :D

BT

??????? It's actually Black and White - St Mirren actually....well we all have a cross or two to bear... we are trying to avoid relegation at present. :)

BT

Always had a soft spot for St Mirren because of Frankie Mac... :D

Oh & Toady, you da Man... :D

Oii oiii oiii come on boys this geezer has got a point, lets try to keep it on topic where Chelsea are connected in someway....BT I'm sure you can carry on with your sweaty comments in the Man U thread! haha :)

Guus - Farewell will be tough

Guus Hiddink has conceded he will find it 'tough' when he parts company with Chelsea at the end of the season.

The Dutch coach has impressed since taking over from Luiz Felipe Scolari in February and could still end his short time in charge on a high when the club face Everton in the FA Cup final on 30th May.

Hiddink is then set to resume sole charge of Russia, despite reports that he could stay on as manager at Stamford Bridge.

The former PSV Eindhoven boss said in the Guardian: "It'll be tough to leave it all, that's true.

"I love to work with this club. I'm not defending where they crossed the line but the way the boys reacted against Barcelona (in the UEFA Champions League) shows that there is such a very strong desire and personality in this team.

"They like to fight for their chances. I've worked with them with a lot of joy."

He continued: "I've enjoyed working with this team. The players here aren't just enjoying a good life, putting their feet up in luxury.

"They want to perform at a big club. That makes it very enjoyable and difficult to leave. I feel as if I've been intrinsically involved with this club.

"I could have come here and just gone through the motions, done a daily routine, for three months. But that's not the way I like to work.

"Okay, sure, you don't feel as if you're a part of things on day one but I had that after a week here. In the end, though, we part. That's just how it is. Let's not be too dramatic. That's life."

??????? It's actually Black and White - St Mirren actually....well we all have a cross or two to bear... we are trying to avoid relegation at present. :)

BT

Always had a soft spot for St Mirren because of Frankie Mac... :D

Oh & Toady, you da Man... :D

:D Cheers mate, you aint't too bad either.

Looking forward to a Hammers victory.

Oii oiii oiii come on boys this geezer has got a point, lets try to keep it on topic where Chelsea are connected in someway....BT I'm sure you can carry on with your sweaty comments in the Man U thread! haha :D

nice to see someone understading here :) according to the topic we have to talk about something related to chelsea :D

Drogba must learn from Lampard - Hiddink

Guus Hiddink has told Didier Drogba to learn from Frank Lampard's dignified reaction to Chelsea's Champions League exit.

Drogba could be sanctioned by UEFA for confronting referee Tom Henning Ovrebo and launching a foul-mouthed rant in front of TV cameras following the midweek draw with Barcelona.

Hiddink admits Lampard's response to Chelsea's European demise was far more balanced as he congratulated the Catalan team and swapped shirts with Andres Iniesta.

''Frank also felt this injustice but you could not change what happened at the end,'' he said. ''Instead, calm down and congratulate the opponents. Didier can learn something. He overreacted.

''In the heat of the game I understand reactions. But it must slow down after seconds or minutes. You can fight and defend and have your emotions, but there must always be a level of dignity.

''Didier is extrovert in showing his fire. He knows now also - otherwise he wouldn't have apologised - to use it when it should be used.''

Hiddink will give careful consideration to whether to start Drogba in the Premier League clash with Arsenal.

Drogba limped off in the 72nd minute with an ankle injury and Hiddink must decide if he fit enough in body and mind to face the Gunners.

''I have a few hours to think about that. It's important to ease down a bit now and get the emotions in the normal 'concept', then we'll see,'' he said. ''Didier had some physical problems in his ankle. We'll see, physically and mentally, if he can play.

''I have to reflect very calmly before taking a decision on this.''

Chelsea sit third in the Premier League with the FA Cup their last remaining chance of winning any silverware.

Hiddink has won plaudits for his work at Stamford Bridge since replacing Luiz Felipe Scolari and he wants to leave his mark on the trophy cabinet before he departs in the summer.

''I was already determined to win the FA Cup but hopefully we'll achieve our first aim set in February and that's to qualify for the Champions League again,'' he said. ''When things are going well you can't just be satisfied with that as a target at a big club so we extended our targets.

''In February people would have raised their eyebrows if we said we'd get to a final. But, being there, we're very determined to win. I want to leave having won something.''

(source www.soccernet.com)

Oii oiii oiii come on boys this geezer has got a point, lets try to keep it on topic where Chelsea are connected in someway....BT I'm sure you can carry on with your sweaty comments in the Man U thread! haha :D

nice to see someone understading here :D according to the topic we have to talk about something related to chelsea :D

Ok, Chelsea Fan goes into a Library & asks the Librarian for a Book on Penalties, Librarian turns around & says " <deleted> off, you ain't having one " !! :)

Excellent result today, we didn't play well for the first 20 minutes but slowly got stronger and took our chances when we had them, 2nd spot would be amazing but unlikely! KTBFFH

Hiddink hails Blues reaction

Guus Hiddink labelled Chelsea as one of the best teams in Europe after watching his side bounce back from their defeat to Barcelona in empathic style against Arsenal.

After being dumped out of the UEFA Champions League in controversial fashion by Barca in midweek, the Blues thumped Arsenal 4-1 at Emirates Stadium on Sunday.

Hiddink was delighted with the response of his players after watching Alex and Nicolas Anelka score before a Kolo Toure own goal and a late Florent Malouda strike wrapped up the points in North London as Nicklas Bendtner netted for Arsenal.

The Chelsea boss - who is to return to his sole job as Russia manager at the end of the season - admits his squad faced a tough task in forgetting their European heartbreak, but he was not disappointed with the response.

"I am very proud of the reaction of the team," Hiddink told Sky Sports.

"Everyone knows that after Wednesday it was difficult. You can talk about it (bouncing back) but it is difficult to make it happen.

"The team reacted perfectly, except for 15 minutes where we had to wake up. Then the team had a great reaction.

"It shows that this team is one of the strongest in Europe."

The victory over fourth-placed Arsenal guaranteed Chelsea will finish in the top three of the Premier League, booking a place in the group stages of next season's Champions League.

But Hiddink is not resting on his laurels and has refused to give up hope of catching Liverpool in the final games of the season.

"There is now a big gap between us and Arsenal and we keep going," the Dutchman added.

Malouda was also delighted with the performance, adding: "We knew that it would be difficult to start again but I think we did it very well this afternoon and we are very happy with the result because to win here at the Emirates like we did is very good."