Anyone's wife/husband plotting to kill them?

I bet my ex (still married even after 9 years of separation, due to her outrageous $ demands) would love to see me killed. But I left Thailand after I caught her cheating/drug taking in 2008 or similar. So she cannot find me now.

50 minutes ago, TacoGuy said:

555 !

Oh, it's a serious topic...

No reason to make a joke about the topic. Money rules this world and a life in lower northeast is only worth about 15,000 baht. 

If the bones will be found in a rice field a few years later, nobody would even start to think about the tragic death of a foreigner. I'd like to thank the Op for bringing this topic back to life.  

And nobody would even start an investigation. Oh, it's a serious topic, obviously not for people like you, maybe when a friend or relative disappears, you'll understand that this is not a joke. 

Even when some foreigners since then have lost their lives and nobody knows where they are.

OP, there's a relatively new website and please report a farang death if you hear of one. Please see, read some articles and get back if it's still a funny one. 

http://www.farang-deaths.com/

Edited by lostinisaan

My wife HAS to take good care of me and keep me healthy because the money only comes once a month. If I were to die, she would end up with very little, certainly not enough to make it worth her while. When we married, she changed her last name to mine. We did travel some back then and she always checked us into hotels herself. She would have been very insulted if she were considered my flavor of the day. I doubt that she would ever be considered a bar girl. She has never used any makeup, not even lipstick and she doesn't own a dress. Just a farm girl all the way. She is a good cook and housekeeper. She can't sit still and works her little butt off. I'm a lucky man.

3 hours ago, mca said:

So did mine. She wrapped me in a roll of carpet and threw me in Llong Sae Saeb.

Funny whoops peculiar should l say that you say that an acquaintance of mine not so long ago was stabbed two times in chest and two times in back and found in a canal wrapped up with stone stool weighing him down.

Never heard anymore about reason, charges or convictions after the initial report. :blink:

4 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

My wife always plots our lovemaking. Incredibly, after a 3 minute session, up comes the request for a purse or a new pair of shoes. :w00t:

3  minutes...................you know how to please a woman:P

If i remember well last year we got a member who was poisoned by his thai gf. And if i remember correctly this guy was rescued by another member.(Sorry i forget the name of this good Samaritan but his avatar does show a bottle of whisky) Anyone remember the thread?

3 hours ago, Bender said:

If i remember well last year we got a member who was poisoned by his thai gf. And if i remember correctly this guy was rescued by another member.(Sorry i forget the name of this good Samaritan but his avatar does show a bottle of whisky) Anyone remember the thread?

Yes, the good Samaritan was weegee.

On 29 August 2016 at 11:02 AM, Gary A said:

My wife HAS to take good care of me and keep me healthy because the money only comes once a month. If I were to die, she would end up with very little, certainly not enough to make it worth her while. When we married, she changed her last name to mine. We did travel some back then and she always checked us into hotels herself. She would have been very insulted if she were considered my flavor of the day. I doubt that she would ever be considered a bar girl. She has never used any makeup, not even lipstick and she doesn't own a dress. Just a farm girl all the way. She is a good cook and housekeeper. She can't sit still and works her little butt off. I'm a lucky man.

Can't believe what you just wrote about makeup and lipstick trying to make woman out who put that on are bar girls .

2 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Can't believe what you just wrote about makeup and lipstick trying to make woman out who put that on are bar girls .

It's up to you if you interpret it that way but it was not meant that way. Some people have a way of twisting things to suit themselves. Actually I think a lot of some of the bar girls that I have known. They are usually more honest than many of the HiSo wannabes who wouldn't consider EVER going in a bar. At one time I lived with one who had never been in a bar and who wouldn't go with to visit a bar. She turned out to be the most mercenary woman I have ever known.

4 hours ago, Gary A said:

It's up to you if you interpret it that way but it was not meant that way. Some people have a way of twisting things to suit themselves. Actually I think a lot of some of the bar girls that I have known. They are usually more honest than many of the HiSo wannabes who wouldn't consider EVER going in a bar. At one time I lived with one who had never been in a bar and who wouldn't go with to visit a bar. She turned out to be the most mercenary woman I have ever known.

No you put it like that not me ok .. I doubt that she would ever be considered a bar girl. She has never used any makeup, not even lipstick.

your words.

On 8/29/2016 at 0:51 PM, Somtamnication said:

My wife always plots our lovemaking. Incredibly, after a 3 minute session, up comes the request for a purse or a new pair of shoes. 

Silly woman.  She'd have more leverage if she asked earlier.  A lot more.

Edited by impulse

On 28/08/2016 at 6:29 PM, lostinisaan said:

No reason to make a joke about the topic. Money rules this world and a life in lower northeast is only worth about 15,000 baht. 

If the bones will be found in a rice field a few years later, nobody would even start to think about the tragic death of a foreigner. I'd like to thank the Op for bringing this topic back to life.  

And nobody would even start an investigation. Oh, it's a serious topic, obviously not for people like you, maybe when a friend or relative disappears, you'll understand that this is not a joke. 

Even when some foreigners since then have lost their lives and nobody knows where they are.

OP, there's a relatively new website and please report a farang death if you hear of one. Please see, read some articles and get back if it's still a funny one. 

http://www.farang-deaths.com/

You ok Lost? You push that FD site pretty hard. It's a pretty good site to be fair if a bit morbid I note we had a "ceasefire" for about a week with deaths only for the poor NZ guys fall to start cycle again.