Foiled Paris attack suspect 'engaged' to Normandy priest killer

rooster59

Foiled Paris attack suspect 'engaged' to Normandy priest killer

606x341_343553.jpg

One of three women arrested over a foiled attack in Paris had been “promised as a bride” to two men behind attacks on police officers and a priest earlier this year, the Paris prosecutor said on Friday (September 9).

The revelations highlight the close links between members of religious militant circles in France, even though they might live in different parts of the country.

Sarah H, a 23-year-old Frenchwoman, was taken into custody on Thursday, along with the other two women, in connection with a car loaded with gas cylinders found near Notre Dame cathedral.

Police believed they were planning an imminent attack on the Gare de Lyon train station in Paris.

One of the women stabbed a police officer during her arrest before being shot and wounded, Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said.

The prosecutor further stated that individuals from so-called Islamic State in Syria had been directing the women.

The Peugeot 607 was found early on Sunday laden with seven gas cylinders and three jerry cans of diesel, said police, although no detonators were discovered.

“A group has been neutralised. Others are out there,” French President Francois Hollande said on the sidelines of a summit of southern European states in Athens on Friday.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-09-10

This is exactly the danger in lying and calling these terrorist events mental instability issues. Of course had they admitted the priests head was lopped off by terrorists who would be working with other terrorists in a cell, they would have been forced to do further investigation. I pray they don't claim these gas cannisters were the work of more mental outpatients and end the case there, and that they get to work expelling all acquaintances of this islamic terror cell.

1 hour ago, jaidam said:

This is exactly the danger in lying and calling these terrorist events mental instability issues. Of course had they admitted the priests head was lopped off by terrorists who would be working with other terrorists in a cell, they would have been forced to do further investigation. I pray they don't claim these gas cannisters were the work of more mental outpatients and end the case there, and that they get to work expelling all acquaintances of this islamic terror cell.

Again you mix everything with a constant mediocrity vaguely hateful.

No one talked about mental disorders on this case or that of the murdered priest nor anyone in connection with. You only.

No one say madness but everyone see that the intellectual level of these people is low, very low. Read details of the case for confirmation.

Edited by happy Joe

3 minutes ago, happy Joe said:

No one talked about mental disorders on this case or that of the murdered priest nor anyone in connection with. You only.

No one say madness but everyone see that the intellectual level of these people is low, very low. Read details of the case for confirmation.

Your rather kind to call the remarks 'vaguely hateful'.   The remarks are quite hateful.   It seems that everyone of a particular religion does everything in the name of the religion and that all acts are terrorism.   Apparently, none of them can suffer from mental illness.   

This act is, pretty definitely, an attempted terrorist act.   

17 minutes ago, happy Joe said:

You say only I talked about mental disorders. I just googled and the very first article I read contains these little gems. " A psychological examination of Kermiche was carried out between October 2015 and February this year, during which he spoke freely about his motives and ambitions. He outlined about his frail psychological state, saying he was regularly in hospital after suffering deep depressions and ‘other mental problems’.

followed by(in the same article(the first one I even bothered to read!) " Another neighbour told Le Figaro that Kermiche showed visible signs of mental disturbance. “He was crazy, he was talking to himself.”

from http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/france-priest-killer-told-judges-im-not-an-extremist-before-he-was-freed-a3305571.html

Please be so kind as to retract your previous post containing the bald lie that only I suggested mental disorder. It was plastered all over the MSM.

3 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Since all of these terrorists are committing these acts of violence due to mental health issues then can we atleast admit they all seem to suffer from the group psychosis of Islam?

Group Psychosis of ISIL / ISIS. 
The Islam belief has got nothing to do with it.

3 hours ago, jaidam said:

You say only I talked about mental disorders. I just googled and the very first article I read contains these little gems. " A psychological examination of Kermiche was carried out between October 2015 and February this year, during which he spoke freely about his motives and ambitions. He outlined about his frail psychological state, saying he was regularly in hospital after suffering deep depressions and ‘other mental problems’.

followed by(in the same article(the first one I even bothered to read!) " Another neighbour told Le Figaro that Kermiche showed visible signs of mental disturbance. “He was crazy, he was talking to himself.”

from http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/france-priest-killer-told-judges-im-not-an-extremist-before-he-was-freed-a3305571.html

Please be so kind as to retract your previous post containing the bald lie that only I suggested mental disorder. It was plastered all over the MSM.

Well ... okay, I was a bit aggressive in this post and I agree to retract me.

This does not diminish the fact that you have maintained a confusion with these terrorists who are not insane but all suffer from intellectual faculties in the lowest level. Their plan was developed and therefore they will be considered fully aware and fully responsible for the day of judgment.

Real mad inspired them to commit spontaneous and thoughtless acts as in Munich recently London train in Switzerland and much other places. They shout Allah Akbar! according to the current fashion but they could very well shouting "Heil thing!" in other time.

On 10 September 2016 at 6:21 AM, ClutchClark said:

Since all of these terrorists are committing these acts of violence due to mental health issues then can we atleast admit they all seem to suffer from the group psychosis of Islam?

MY POST:
The Islam belief has got nothing to do with it

On 10 September 2016 at 9:41 AM, KKr said:

I'd say that Islam has everything to do with ISIL/ISIS.

That's similar to turning around the statement of 
"I am human but not all humans are me" 

Just to clarify:
ISIS/ISIL is a group of people that claims to represent Islam.
I believe that not all Muslims agree with that claim.

The initial post was about psychosis relating to Islam
I commented that the psychosis is about ISIS/ISIL

So your comment and like are, likely, based on a misunderstanding of what I wrote.

No such misunderstanding with the Aussies.

A spade is a spade

Police say a man charged with committing a terrorist act and attempted murder after allegedly stabbing a man was "inspired by IS".

The suspect was not believed to be connected to any terrorist groups known to police, Ms Burn said, but stressed that the type of threat he posed was a new challenge to authorities.

"This is the new face of terrorism. This is the new face of what we deal with," Ms Burn said.

http://news.sky.com/story/is-inspired-australian-charged-with-terrorism-after-stabbing-10573922

On September 9, 2016 at 5:21 PM, ClutchClark said:

On September 9, 2016 at 8:41 PM, KKr said:

The Islam belief has got nothing to do with it.

The terrorists are of the opinion they represent Islam.

They would know their own motivations better than either you or I or a panel of experts.

Seems like France has a bigger problem with radical muslims than many other countries. Someone in ISIS is doing a good job brainwashing them . The worst part is they are born in France most of them , shouldn't be so hard to integrate muslims into the society.