How to ask a Thai girl out

zyva

The 'Date' in question was 2016 ...... that's a long time ago.
Anyway, I always say, "I have 1,000bht in my room, would you like to see it?"

In Thai
"Mee nung pan baht you nai hawnggggg, ow doo mai?"
Haha, what was the reply, mai ow khaa, khun mee Mia leaw...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Next golden rule....never...never make the first date an unreasonable bash with dinner, candles, flowers and all the shit....just a few cocktails in a trendy non hooker bar is fine

I go for Starbucks, its a better solution for a first date as its cheap, if they are late you can leave without having to hang around too long and it only takes a coffee to decide if you wanna spend time in a restaurant, or other.

• 3 weeks later...

Ignore most of the replies from the OAPs, dating in Thailand is a completely different ballgame for them where everything revolves around money.

She sounds like a timewaster.  Plenty more girls to choose from, why waste your time with her.

Out of about 50-75 meet-ups I've had from dating apps in Thailand, probably fewer than 5 have asked to bring a friend (I usually say no).  2 have turned up with a friend without telling me.  Both times I politely left after 5 minutes when they were just talking amongst themselves in Thai.

• Like 1

"Thai women do this....Thai women do that..."

BS!
There is no "golden rule"!

I was going out with a bunch of respectable women with decent jobs!

Some made a big fuss, bringing her girlfriend along, 2 or 3 times before going on a date "alone"...and a couple absolutely "put out" on the first date, after we've been chatting for  some time, online!

Thailand is entering the 20th (!) century slowly and all this " a good Thai- woman (what ever that is!) doesn't do this or doesn't wear that..."- rubbish, is dying out more and more!

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:25 PM, irlguy1 said:

Was reading this a while ago, it's got stories and how to's for dating Thais and a load of other interesting/funny stuff.
Worth a visit if you want to pass some time

https://www.heycrush.com/en/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a look at that article.

The guy suggests starting a conversation with talking about the bad traffic in Bangkok. I stopped reading after that one...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In Thailand, talking to girls and attracting women is incredibly smooth, natural, spontaneous, and stress-free compared to the West. It "just happens" here. In the West, you have to make an effort, and it can be like pulling teeth. And I'm an OK-looking young guy in my 20's with friends who think the same.

Some tips:

1. Thai girls take heart stickers on Facebook and instant messaging seriously. Add them on social media, and send her some heart stickers. If she flirts back, bingo. Then the rest is history.

2. Or simply talk to her a lot, like maybe half an hour every day, or every other day. In Western countries, girls have friend zones, and you can befriend a girl for a whole year without her ever thinking you're interested in her. But non-Western countries don't have this weird "friend zone culture"; in fact, some girls won't believe you if you tell them about this.

If you talk to a Thai girl often, she will think you're attracted to her. Many Western guys accidentally do this, because they're used to being friendzoned by Western women who refer to them as "nice guys" and "best friends." Being nice to girls in the West will make you their best friend. Being nice to Southeast Asian girls will cause them to end up marrying you (exaggerating a bit here for effect, but you get the point).

3. Tell her friends that you like her. They will likely help you out big time. Then it will all come really easily and naturally.

3 hours ago, RamenRaven said:

2. Or simply talk to her a lot, like maybe half an hour every day, or every other day. In Western countries, girls have friend zones, and you can befriend a girl for a whole year without her ever thinking you're interested in her. But non-Western countries don't have this weird "friend zone culture"; in fact, some girls won't believe you if you tell them about this.

In the UK we used to say, "If they don't bang in two weeks, they don't want you, move on".

Thailand is similar, but different, "If they don't bang in two hours, they don't want you, move on".

Holy shit, if you keep trying for a year you must be slow, or desperate.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

In the UK we used to say, "If they don't bang in two weeks, they don't want you, move on".

Thailand is similar, but different, "If they don't bang in two hours, they don't want you, move on".

Holy shit, if you keep trying for a year you must be slow, or desperate.

It's because I graduated from college not too long ago. That means you're stuck with the same girls in class for a semester or an entire year. Female classmates in Western countries are completely different from classmates in Thailand.

2 hours ago, Donutz said:

555 you are funny. In my experience women the world over are as much alike as they are different. If what you said was true I would have had 20+ (Thai) wives, dear lord! 

That's basically saying all people the world over are as much alike as they are different. Significant differences still exist, and dating worlds can vary quite a lot. Otherwise no one would really need to go abroad looking for soulmates.

1 hour ago, RamenRaven said:

It's because I graduated from college not too long ago. That means you're stuck with the same girls in class for a semester or an entire year.

dating worlds can vary quite a lot. Otherwise no one would really need to go abroad looking for soulmates.

I was at uni in the 70s, 150 guys, 3 girls on my engineering course .... if I'd stuck with the girls in my class, I'd have had nothing.

We went abroad because girls in their 20s in the UK don't bang 60-year-olds much.

If God had wanted us to find soul-mates, he wouldn't have allowed feminism to be invented.

Edited by BritManToo

47 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I was at uni in the 70s, 150 guys, 3 girls on my engineering course .... if I'd stuck with the girls in my class, I'd have had nothing.

We went abroad because girls in their 20s in the UK don't bang 60-year-olds much.

If God had wanted us to find soul-mates, he wouldn't have allowed feminism to be invented.

It's a totally different world back then. I wasn't alive back then. I would guess that many Western women during the 50's and 70's were traditional churchgoing ladies that wanted to get married and start a conventional family life.

I was at uni in the 2010's. Even if you are a tall, athletic, good-looking stud their own age, women will constantly relegate you into the friend zone because you're a "nice guy" (whatever that means?!). Believe me, it's tough being a regular Western guy in his 20's these days. You constantly have to put up with these bimbos (video below). If you were born before 1990, it will probably be a bit hard to understand. Thai students are nowhere close to this insanity.

• 9 months later...

As i red, first, all people are unique.

Therefor all women are unique. Weird, but women have mostly no problems with gays or she males.

They consider them as one of them?? Or do they know, they dont have to expect a d**k and are at ease?

Then culture could be an extra barrier. Or they use it and put it up as barrier. SOmetimes its there and then its gone.

ALso the beginning of a relation is always the best and in the run time, it changes.

And that has nothing to do of being Thai or what ever nation.

Ive been there with several nationalities, it doesnt matter.

It is just in the woman and also doesnt matter how good you do or are. How serious you are or not.

WIth Thai women, it is, or they are young and want fast relation, or they dont trust and WORK, they can take care of themselves and family. SO maybe you have a doubting lady, relation or not?

Maybe she is also testing you. You come and go again. Test what do you do. Maybe you should have said, no we made appointment, i expect you to follow that, of course polite but persistent. SO you show YOU are the leader, maybe she wants in her live. IF you bail out, she might think mmmm, not strong enough.

So be politely strong. You told , you dont have that much experience.

If they are getting older then 30 , they are out for Thai men. So then only farang is in picture, maybe. 

ANd otherwise they work and have live of themselves, until the point it gets in their heads, they need someone.

There can be many reasons for a woman and not all easy to understand sometimes, they are complex creatures. In fact any human is complex. 

But as you want her into your live all the time, you have to puzzle sometimes on what she means by saying things. And the things she doesnt say are more important, but how to find out?

To find the one really for you, is a needle in a haystack. ANd only if you die at the end, you could say it was all worth.

Can you live with imperfections, as no person is perfect? Depends on where you draw the line.

You can never tell what is in someones head, men or women and can be surprised what comes out, someday, some time, some how. I know, lived and live it again and again.

Now in relation with Thai woman, but jeepers sometimes, although many experiences in live, im flabbergasted with what comes out sometimes. Im not young and she neither.

DOnt let anyone overrun you and make you feel uncomfortable.

Of course there are men saying, step further, she is hit, she is Thai. You can do, just cut off and stop.

Sometimes a good idea. All depends on what you want.

• Like 1