Yingluck says govt must assist rice farmers without worrying about profit or loss

rooster59

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Nice avoidance of my post good deflection.
Im not pro import tarifs at all. But at least it brought work to Thailand. Again those car producers are 100% foriegn owned BOI companies. I wonder why you link them to yellows.

Yes let's not forget some red shirt supporter's are rich also and part of the High Society.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Nice avoidance of my post good deflection.
Im not pro import tarifs at all. But at least it brought work to Thailand. Again those car producers are 100% foriegn owned BOI companies. I wonder why you link them to yellows.

That brings jobs to Thailand by charging Thais much more for the products than they cost on the world market, no different than taking money from Thais and giving it to farmers. Think about it.  I link them to yellows because yellows are generally more wealthy than reds. I'm not talking about the leaders, I'm talking about the people.

That brings jobs to Thailand by charging Thais much more for the products than they cost on the world market, no different than taking money from Thais and giving it to farmers. Think about it.  I link them to yellows because yellows are generally more wealthy than reds. I'm not talking about the leaders, I'm talking about the people.

It is different even though you dont want to admit it. You can avoid it by not buying a car. But you cant avoid paying tax and have it wasted on farmers with outdated production methods who dont want to change.

And yes many yellows are more wealthy pay more tax and see it wasted on those farmers year after year without forcing them to change. Quite anoying that the ones paying are not in control.

Similar to having people on welfare setting the height of their welfare while the working pay for it. Does not sound fair does it.

Helping farmers is one thing... if they change. Not throwing money at them without change so this goes on forever. Vietnam has double the yield per rai than Thailand.... should tell you enough.

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

It is different even though you dont want to admit it. You can avoid it by not buying a car. But you cant avoid paying tax and have it wasted on farmers with outdated production methods who dont want to change.

And yes many yellows are more wealthy pay more tax and see it wasted on those farmers year after year without forcing them to change. Quite anoying that the ones paying are not in control.

Similar to having people on welfare setting the height of their welfare while the working pay for it. Does not sound fair does it.

Helping farmers is one thing... if they change. Not throwing money at them without change so this goes on forever. Vietnam has double the yield per rai than Thailand.... should tell you enough.

There's tariffs on everything, how can you live, work and pay taxes without buying anything. This extra money paid for goods due to tariffs goes to the top and most of it doesn't come back down. In effect a huge subsidy for the rich amounting to many times more than any money's the farmers have got. What shall the farmers do since the government has no plan for them that will work? Maybe they could join the 200 people standing around in your local Global store. 

There's tariffs on everything, how can you live, work and pay taxes without buying anything. This extra money paid for goods due to tariffs goes to the top and most of it doesn't come back down. In effect a huge subsidy for the rich amounting to many times more than any money's the farmers have got. What shall the farmers do since the government has no plan for them that will work? Maybe they could join the 200 people standing around in your local Global store. 

Again avoiding must be your middle name. You talked about cars i replied about cars and you avoided it.

Fact you dont have to buy a car so its a choice but people HAVE to pay taxes that support those farmers who are unwilling to change.

The farmers could sell up and work for the large farms that get created after unifying those farms. Farmers can set up cooperations to buy equipment and work together. Farmers could go the healthy way and do crop rotation. Tests were done the farmersbthat stuck with it got more money but many dropped out as it was more work (whybwork more if you can get handouts) Ask kasset tak about this on the farming forum. Farmers could grow other strains.. many things can be changed but people hate change and as long as there are handouts nothing will change.

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Again avoiding must be your middle name. You talked about cars i replied about cars and you avoided it.

Fact you dont have to buy a car so its a choice but people HAVE to pay taxes that support those farmers who are unwilling to change.

The farmers could sell up and work for the large farms that get created after unifying those farms. Farmers can set up cooperations to buy equipment and work together. Farmers could go the healthy way and do crop rotation. Tests were done the farmersbthat stuck with it got more money but many dropped out as it was more work (whybwork more if you can get handouts) Ask kasset tak about this on the farming forum. Farmers could grow other strains.. many things can be changed but people hate change and as long as there are handouts nothing will change.

Go back to my post # 89, I said on manufactured goods. Your middle name must be twisting statements. It is obvious that all the problems the farmers in Thailand have, have all been brought on by themselves and they are just too lazy to fix it, they have had every opportunity to make a good living farming here but just refuse to do so. They could go to work on farms that use big machinery to farm the land requiring so many workers that they would all be happily and gainfully employed. What on earth was I thinking. OK you win, My bad, give them nothing and let them sort it out.          BYE

So she think now Prayuth should help since she and her family are done/unable to swindle the farmers and taxpayers anymore? Like she cares about anything other than making the  poor debt slaves and making profit off of them.

Edited by gemini81
spell