why do so many girls turn to toms

opalred

1 minute ago, SteveB2 said:

While we're on the subject... Why are so many super pretty, hyper cute, sugar sweet Thai girls drawn towards Toms?. It's becoming quite tiring having to fight off tatoo-armed Toms late at night after bar-fining a cutey :whistling:

Because when they get discarded by the macho Thai boy, they feel unwanted, and are very vulnerable.

Enter the Tom, pampers the cutie, does everything for her, tells her everything she wants to hear,  the cutie likes all of this, things the bloke never did, so now the Tom has it's catch.

It is only later in the relationship, when the jealousy sets in that the girl actually realises what she has got involved with.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, fruitman said:

I also have a Tom couple as neighbours.

There waterpump made terrible noise for months in row untill it drove me really crazy and went to them. I told them it drives me crazy to hear that loud noise all day and since then never heard it again.

Why did they wait so long to fix it since it was an easy fix?

Maybe 'cause it was their vibrator making the noise?

20 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

You should be very worried because your wife seems to be in love with  at least one. But that unrealistic, once in the scene, she's known for certain techniques she enjoys.

Sexuality isn't anymore as it was when your grandfather married his wife. 

Why else would they visit your wife?

Please take your tinted sunglasses off and face reality. Too old, can't do what she'd like to have, too small, gone after 3 seconds, etc..

Your questions should have been vice versa. Why do  tons of toms turn to married wives like yours?

Hilarious !

Spot on!

Yes, yes, and yes. 

And I feel for the OP. But then again, I have long understood the message in lostinissan reply. The rainbow of relationships is more vibrant than it ever was. Sex is one important part. More and more people prefer other than salt and pepper. Some don't want any at all. Some like it a certain way. And there are so many reasons for marriage or long term relationships.

They were always there. Only now people are aware of their motivations and have less necessity to conform to (old) social customs

There is a (sort of) landmark book on the topic in most of the good book stores like Kinokuniya in the Thailand section. A woman author did a study and wrote about this. I read it a long time ago but recall it was interesting read.  

20 hours ago, Anthony5 said:

I have such a couple as direct door neighbours. Very nice people, and not the Tom isn't horrible.

Not so long ago I helped them with an issue they had with their pool pump.

After I finished they asked how much they owed me. I answered them that I didn't charge anything for neighbours, but when they insisted I said OK I wanna watch

The week after my doorbell rang, and when I opened the door, there was the Tom and his GF standing with a nice Tag Heuer for me.

I heard that story soo soo long ago...back then it was a Timex Iron man's watch. But it is still a cute one today, I must admit.

I read somewhere that there is no such thing as a straight woman, either lesbian or bi.

In the west it seems many older women turn to other women for sex, i suppose at the age of 50 or so they have had enough of faking orgasms with men and go for the real thing. In Germany i read an article about a prostitute who had many women as well as men as regular customers, the women were all in their 50's

20 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Sounds like you're confused...

I'm confused, in London, a Tom is one of the words used for a prostitute, but what exactly is a Tom here?

Is it a girl who dresses and acts like a boy, or something else.

9 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Scientifically speaking, Thailand has as many LGBTs as any other country in the world.  It's just that Thai society is much more tolerant than most that they are more out in the open. 

People don't just "turn gay."  Do you think that you can "turn gay" if something traumatic happened in your life?

I don't think anything could ever make me "turn homosexual", I cannot even stand a man touching me, I have even had a Thai man touch my arm occasionally, and I pull away immediately.

17 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I'm confused, in London, a Tom is one of the words used for a prostitute, but what exactly is a Tom here?

Is it a girl who dresses and acts like a boy, or something else.

Yes, it is a masculine lesbian, the female equivalent of a ladyboy.

38 minutes ago, Brer Fox said:

In my next adult life I would like to come back as a Thai Tom and 40kgs lighter. Many new doors to open and opportunities to explore.

Can't see there would be much difference. Presumably Pus*y would be high on the menu so no change there except as a female you would have a bit more of a clue what the f***k makes them dance.

then you have all the hassle of the 30 day reporting to Dr Tampax and all the psychosis that that event creates.

then later on you have  the menaupause which will really cook your goose

and all of that whilst earning less than a man.

not for me thanks

Hi all, Im a 60year old woman from germany and what happened there within the last 20years made me really think............, ladies my age appear in talk shows proudly presenting themselves as a new lesbian - after marriage and raising children, I personally know 3 of those?!?

A book written by one of the talk show guests in her sixties, where she claims to have had her first orgasm with a woman at age 63 was no 1 selling for months.

10 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

The Tom is not lesbian, she gets no sexual gratification from any sexual encounter with the dee, apart from being in complete control.

The dee has no desire to touch the tom sexually. 

Those are some crazy assumptions!  You recon the Tom gets no gratification from playing with a beautiful girl?  And you recon the dee has no desire to touch just because the Tom is too hung up about her female body to let her? 

I would have hoped in this day and age that we all would be beyond being concerned with whatever sexual orientation anyone would choose at any stage of their life.  Whatever anyone chooses is fine with me and, frankly, none of my business.