2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Caveat Emptor said:

I wonder how many members feel like me and will be glad when this is all over as there's so much nonsense being posted and it gives the idea the winner could be announced now, not that I'm suggesting things won't be above board.    :biggrin:

Well I guess I'll be glad when it's over but I've had a but of fun with it: Of those high on the leader board, one of them said of me here on ThaiVisa that I was a disgusting person and another said that the dogs leave sh-&i-t at my front gate because dogs are a good judge of character.

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

Well I guess I'll be glad when it's over but I've had a but of fun with it: Of those high on the leader board, one of them said of me here on ThaiVisa that I was a disgusting person and another said that the dogs leave sh-&i-t at my front gate because dogs are a good judge of character.

Imagine if they didn't like you much.

Edited by Caveat Emptor

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That kind of year.:sick:

In the case of POTY ... it doesn't matter!

Just put the crown on transam and get it over with!

Has a non American ever won POTY? He's got his love of four barrels going for him but he's handicapped by the singing. It's a crapshoot.

4 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Which one? Maybe I'll change my vote.

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I appoint myself a transam campaign surrogate. Resistance is futile.

transam will RULE and you will like it!

Insert cheesy music video --

Dear oh dear such a defeatist tramp.

The fat lady has not sung yet even!! :biggrin:

1 minute ago, lannarebirth said:

Tutsi? Of course he's a Yank. A well traveled highly cultured, supremely literate Yank. Well, who doesn't like a drink now and then, eh?

Ah. I wasn't criticizing, I'm Scottish, just saying. Literate, mmmm, I don't know about that.

1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

Well I've learned to be resigned to Trump winning in the USA so I guess I could be resigned if the winner is one of the two now at the top of the ticket.

Frankly speaking, resignation is the outset of disappointment.

55 minutes ago, Caveat Emptor said:

I wonder how many members feel like me and will be glad when this is all over as there's so much nonsense being posted and it gives the idea the winner could be announced now, not that I'm suggesting things won't be above board.    :biggrin:

Nonsense being posted on Thaivisa, especially in this forum? What give you this idea?  :biggrin:

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

They are directly under the words "Star Member", which is below the penguins, and on my screen, you have a full quota.

Ive found the Penguins, my Avatar, but they have eaten the Dots and Star Member word, nothing like that there. Im going Slightly Mad i recon.:shock1:

While posting music videos is something many people do from time to time. Trans-Am has proven to have the best taste over the years. But I feel he is holding back this year, perhaps aware of the whinging from the unenlightened members that abound here.

Don't hold back, Trans, Don't stop believing.

Edited by canuckamuck

1 hour ago, Johnniey said:

Good on you transam, you'll easily beat nongkai kid. Colinneil and thaiwrath have already made their votes.

I'd seriously look into them being the same person as they all have similar bashing posts and always like every single one of the others' posts.

shows  how  little  you  know  about  Colin  then