Heiress was not raped - but police still go after man and now the short time hotel too

webfact

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Only you can answer that and only you can decide on how you proceed after sobriety returns. 

I never blame a victim or tell them how to act. 

That is their decision. 

If this young woman feels that the much older man preyed on her then I hope he is prosecuted. 

In this case if sex had taken place and she felt that it was rape then I would support that view. 

You are try to read things in to this .

you and I have no idea what happened, but because she is hi so thai and been fund out to be in a short time room,  the family will lose face so now they need to blame the thai man to make it look like she was  sexually assaulted and I have no idea and you have no idea what happened.

woman do lie you know that , and a thai woman who is going to lose face will talk bs to save her self from this lose face bs .

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I am calling him predatory scum because of his actions. 

It seems under Thai law he can be prosecuted because of his intentions.

i welcome that. 

As to the rest of your post...

I was asking you why are you calling him that when he clearly wasn't?

"As to the rest of your post..."

Glad you saw the logic of it.

12 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

There is no comparison possible between Thai and English law. They are so far opposed they should not be both defined under using  the word "law". 

Yet he is being charged under Thai law for the very reasons I believe he should be. 

I do criticise aspects of Thai law but here I think they are right. 

6 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

You are try to read things in to this .

you and I have no idea what happened, but because she is hi so thai and been fund out to be in a short time room,  the family will lose face so now they need to blame the thai man to make it look like she was  sexually assaulted and I have no idea and you have no idea what happened.

woman do lie you know that , and a thai woman who is going to lose face will talk bs to save her self from this lose face bs .

You can choose to believe what you like. 

I hope the man is prosecuted. 

Edited by Bluespunk

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

True I don't know.

I am only going by what I have read on both threads.

It appears she was and if true I stand by everything I've said. 

as I thought, you base your replies on your own deluded fantasies.

Edited by Don Mega

3 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

as I thought, you base your replies on fantasy.

Nope. 

Based on what I have read. 

As I have already said I'm not this creatures judge.

However if he is prosecuted and found guilty I hope he is gaoled for a long time. 

Edited by Bluespunk

Nope. 

Based on what I have read. 

As I have already said I'm not this creatures judge.

However if he is prosecuted and found guilty I hope he is gaoled for a long time. 

Dunno what you read but I read she woke in a short time room alone and got her panties in a bunch and ran to the police screaming rape which has now been proven to be false.

But as she comes from money same bogus charges have been laid to save face with daddy.

9 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You can choose to believe what you like. 

I hope the man is prosecuted. 

How can you say that with no  Proof , so let's  hang him because a thai woman dose not want to lose face.

you have a problem with the truth and until the truth comes out we can't say a thing.

1 minute ago, Don Mega said:

Dunno what you read but I read she woke in a short time room alone and got her panties in a bunch and ran to the police screaming rape which has now been proven to be false.

But as she comes from money same bogus charges have been laid to save face with daddy.

Read the threads. 

22 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If this young woman feels that the much older man preyed on her then I hope he is prosecuted. 

"If this young woman feels that the much older man preyed on her then I hope he is prosecuted."

In terms of relationships between consenting adults the difference between 21 year old and 32 is negligible, he was older but he was not "a much older man" with the connotations that you are trying to attach to it.

40 minutes ago, Basil B said:

"she was incapable of giving consent" and therefore had he done as he intended

Ah yes incapable how does one prove that with no witnesses. It seems he got her from the bar to the motel to the room without a squawk. She vomits all over the bed and still he is charge of the situation. He could have cleaned her up a bit and done the deed but he refrains from taking advantage of her because of the vomiting and goes home. The doctor states no sex had take place. There goes your argument out the window. 

Just now, georgemandm said:

How can you say that with no  Proof , so let's  hang him because a thai woman dose not want to lose face.

you have a problem with the truth and until the truth comes out we can't say a thing.

It's not me who has problems. 

Ive read read a number of threads where your views on Thai woman have come across as being extreme in their vilification and anger. 

1 minute ago, gdgbb said:

"If this young woman feels that the much older man preyed on her then I hope he is prosecuted."

In terms of relationships between consenting adults the difference between 21 year old and 32 is negligible, he was older but he was not "a much older man" with the connotations that you are trying to attach to it.

I read he was 36. 

However 32 or 36 my views on him remain the same. 

14 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Yet he is being charged under Thai law for the very reasons I believe he should be. 

I do criticise aspects of Thai law but here I think they are right. 

In any civilised country the most he could be charged with is the intention to have intercourse with a person, at the time having diminished responsibility. The argument would then be whether his actions were sufficiently criminally intended or whether his intentions, if the act occurred, would carry the liability as a tortfeasor

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

If the guy slipped a drug into her drink then there is a case to answer, even if no sexual contact took place. Other than that I can't see a crime?

And if someone else at the bar drugged her, it becomes more murky.

No need.

They are the same ones on TVF.

It comes across very clearly she was drunk. 

I never said she wasn't.

lemme guess you are one of these people that consider someone is drunk no matter if they had 1 drink or 10 ?

But you are the one playing judge and juror hanging this guy based on some TVF threads  (one of which has been proven to be based on bullshit).

Edited by Don Mega

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

It's not me who has problems. 

Ive read read a number of threads where your views on Thai woman have come across as being extreme in their vilification and anger. 

Like in the Jack Nicholson movie (one of my favorite actors) when he was on the witness stand he shouts (You! want the truth you can't handle the truth!) Sorry had to slide that one in.