• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 51

Bangkok Suffers Severe Smog as PM2.5 Levels Soar Amidst Heat Wave

2. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

3. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

4. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

5. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

6. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

7. 563

White Culture

8. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

9. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

10. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

11. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

14. 125

Trump chickens out again.

Swedish tourist, 52, in alleged attempted suicide at Phuket hotel

webfact

Swedish tourist, 52, in alleged attempted suicide at Phuket hotel

Eakkapop Thongtub

1486954025_1-org.jpg

Police discovered pools of blood inside the man's room on the third floor of the hotel. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: -- A 52-year-old Swedish man is in a serious condition at Patong Hospital after he was first alleged to have stabbed himself several times with pair of scissors and then jumped from the third floor of a hotel in Kata yesterday morning.

At around 9am yesterday (Feb 12), Maj Patiwat Yodkwan of the Karon Police received information that a man had jumped from the third floor of the Kata Green Beach Hotel in Karon.  

Maj Patiwat said, “The man, 52-year-old tourist Mr Lennart Sundstrom from Sweden, was staying in room 301 on the third floor of the Kata Green Beach Hotel. We were told he was staying alone.

“When we went to inspect the room we found a pair of scissors covered in blood and pools of blood over the floor.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/swedish-tourist-52-in-alleged-attempted-suicide-at-phuket-hotel-61006.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-02-13

Swedish tourist survives stabbing, balcony fall

Phuket Gazette

pp.png          

Mr Sundstorm being tended to in front of the Kata Green Beach Hotel. Photo: Tourist Police

PHUKET: -- A Swedish tourist luckily escaped death after he jumped off the balcony of his hotel room in Karon yesterday morning.

The victim, Lennart Sundstorm, 52, was staying at the Kata Green Beach Hotel. Police believe he had pressing financial issues which led him to perform the desperate act. 

Maj Patiwat Yodkhwan of Karon Police, Tourist Police officers and rescue workers arrived at the scene after receiving the report. He was rushed to the emergency department at Patong Hospital. 

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Swedish-tourist-survives-stabbing-balcony-fall/66256?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-02-13

43 minutes ago, freethinker said:

So the girlfriend and/or her bf Somchai decided to murder him and he jumped of the balcony to escape the stabbings. 

Only speculation but at first glance that would look a more likely scenario.  Hopefully he will recover and be able to tell the real story.

33 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Only speculation but at first glance that would look a more likely scenario.  Hopefully he will recover and be able to tell the real story.

1 hour ago, freethinker said:

So the girlfriend and/or her bf Somchai decided to murder him and he jumped of the balcony to escape the stabbings. 

Hey really ! I know a couple of Somchais who are a credit to the race ! Tut tut :(

Stab himself 7 times and jumped out of a window

Na and you know it

If I was an expat me I would be packing soon too much of this going on now

What you mean you did and you are happy again now, can't be true yes it is sorry to say

Off topic

May do a Expat leaving page for you soon, you know to avoid the pitfalls and show the + - thats if TV would let me

3 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Why would your unfounded speculation "look like a more likely scenario"?

16 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Stab himself 7 times and jumped out of a window

Na and you know it

If I was an expat me I would be packing soon too much of this going on now

What you mean you did and you are happy again now, can't be true yes it is sorry to say

Off topic

May do a Expat leaving page for you soon, you know to avoid the pitfalls and show the + - thats if TV would let me

Based on that post alone, no one needs your advice, so let's hope TV don't agree to it.

And looking at your previous posts only reinforces my thoughts

Edited by gdgbb

4 hours ago, Get Real said:

Another swede that are unhappy in Thailand, persuming that the information is correct, it´s very bad work to first stab himself numerous times and after jump and not get the work done.

" and then jumped from the third floor  "   does anyone see a slight flaw in his suicide plan?

" and then jumped from the third floor  "   does anyone see a slight flaw in his suicide plan?

Hard to say. Robin Williams slit his wrists first and when that didn't work hung himself. There is no logic only an overwhelming desire to stop living

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk