insurance for my passengers on my motorbike

dieter1

as the topic says, I would like to get information about insurance for passenger when I drive a motorbike.

I guess, the minimal insurance does not cover passengers or if it would, it would be very limited.

so what I need, is some extra insurance in case we have an accident. My expenses will be paid by my health insurance, but most thais do not have these kind of insurance.

So I want to provide for the case of an accident. Do make it clear: I am the (main) driver and I need cover for the passenger - not a special individual person but any person being my passenger.

And- to make it even more complicate: I am not the owner of the motorbike, so an insurance, linked to a specific bike would not help. the insurance must be linked to me (kind of insurance against damage to third parties - but a general third party insurance does not help, I have this one, but it does not cover motorbike or car accidents ) !

If the bikes not yours your still covered if it has the gov compulsory insurance.

If your passenger is Thai don't know how others feel but there OK for hospital treatment.

Maybe extra cover is advisable for the unseen event,  mine is 2000 per year for a reasonable cover that suits me.

Many ways to get extra motorbike insurance l go through a broker.

Edited by Kwasaki