Renew retirement extension renewal form numbers

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The TM7 form is only for the extension application. Complete and print 2 sided. Fillable TM7 form.pdf

A change of address form is a TM28. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/tm28.doc

I have lived in Thailand for over 19 years and submit a TM 7 form every year for  my extension.  The address in the Immigration computer is updated to the current address on the TM 7 form and I have never submitted a TM 28 form so why is it necessary to file both forms?  I have never been asked to submit a TM 28 form when my address changed!

1 minute ago, wayned said:

I have never been asked to submit a TM 28 form when my address changed!

It depends upon the office you go to. Some do want it completed so best to have it ready if needed.

And, at Cholburi Immigrations they declined to accept my TM.28 when I moved back to Jomtien.  They only wanted a TM.30.

So, to the OP:   to cover all the bases, have a TM.7, TM.28 and TM.30 in your packet of papers.

And, at Cholburi Immigrations they declined to accept my TM.28 when I moved back to Jomtien.  They only wanted a TM.30.

So, to the OP:   to cover all the bases, have a TM.7, TM.28 and TM.30 in your packet of papers.

Great I'm going the same office.
Will do