Sword fight: Thai wife chops off husband’s penis

Sword fight: Thai wife chops off husband’s penis

By Coconuts Bangkok

7845.JPG

File photo of a sliced cucumber. Photo: Creative Commons

Surgeons in northern Lampang province helped a man by reattaching his penis on Saturday after his wife used a kitchen knife to chop his private part off.

The 45-year-old man, whose name was withheld, was transferred to Lampang Hospital from a hospital in the nearby Phayao province as the doctors and nurses brought in the chopped off organ in a bag of ice.

Surgeons specializing in plastic surgery and urinary systems teamed up to take care of the victim.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/sword-fight-thai-wife-chops-off-husbands-penis/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-5-29

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Don't be so sure of yourself, they can flip on the wind.

I am quite sure of myself, you get plenty of signs before that you got an unstable wife. If you can't see something like this coming then something is wrong with you. These kinds of ladies are often those with hot tempers and a jealous streak. This is something you can see coming. We all know the type many arguments beforehand.. things flying through the room ect. This does not happen out of the blue. 

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

I am quite sure of myself, you get plenty of signs before that you got an unstable wife. If you can't see something like this coming then something is wrong with you. These kinds of ladies are often those with hot tempers and a jealous streak. This is something you can see coming. We all know the type many arguments beforehand.. things flying through the room ect. This does not happen out of the blue. 

OK Teacher I believe you, many will not

Edited by wakeupplease

Strange how people joke about male rape in prison and women cutting off men's genitalia with swords. Would be the complete opposite if the other way round. 

If your husband is cheating on you, leave him. Nobody owns anyone. Marriage isn't a buyer's contract. 

37 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Strange how people joke about male rape in prison and women cutting off men's genitalia with swords. Would be the complete opposite if the other way round. 

If your husband is cheating on you, leave him. Nobody owns anyone. Marriage isn't a buyer's contract. 

Same goes if your wife cheats on you.. leave here.. don't beat her up.

2 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Gives the Thai surgeons a bit of practice at microsurgery ! :cheesy:

Thailand is the world's foremost penis reattachment fact, luckily she did not mince it or chop it up into littel pieces.  This is a common occurrence in Thailand.

2 minutes ago, Thongkorn said:

Thailand is the world's foremost penis reattachment fact, luckily she did not mince it or chop it up into littel pieces.  This is a common occurrence in Thailand.

The guy in the OP is still never going to be able to have sex again, only use is for pissing now.

16 minutes ago, Laab Muu said:

The guy in the OP is still never going to be able to have sex again, only use is for pissing now.

Depends if he plays a saxophone , maybe they can show him how to hold it without any leaks,

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I think it is possible she had already decided to leave - she has left him with a constant reminder of why she did, all the surgeons have done is give him back the ability to pee standing up

and no I don't agree with what she did, she should be punished with a stiff sentence 

Edited by smedly

Wives shouldnt practice circumcision when they are pissed...off.

At least she didnt put it in the blender or feed it to the stray dogs!

I suppose he wiĺl only be interested in short stays from now on.