I have to login every 15-30 minutes again.

alocacoc

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a similar problem. Every morning I have to re-login even though the previous time I made sure that the 'keep me logged in' box was checked. This has been going in for a few days now.

I am also having this issue. I am glad it not me being "special".

I am using Google Chrome. Like others I have remember me ticked. Everything else is as it has been for some time when things were stable.

Edit

I am also having issues with replying to topics.  A reload of the page along with the reply usually works.

Are these issues inter-related?

Edited by Chang_paarp

I seem to have solve it for me with Firefox 54.0.1

First deleted all TV Related Cookies (already did that before, but it didn't seem to solve it)

Then in About:Config I set the following values to false

security.insecure_password.ui.enabled

security.insecure_field_warning.contextual.enabled

Logged in to TV and the password is saved and I haven't had to login for 3-4 days already.

But what is strange that both values are related to HTTP and NOT to HTTPS, so maybe luck of the draw :biggrin: and YMMV.

Wow! Facebook checks whether your password for Thaivisa is "safe" by their standards. An excellent service, I should think, and good to have the option of overriding this restriction, but just the same it may be advisable to change to a "safer" password. Try a combination of capital letters and lower-case letters and numeric digits.

I have, since a couple of days ago, the reported problem of my login information not being remembered with Chrome on my PC and my phone, despite having cleared my cookies.

On 6/29/2017 at 1:57 PM, Jai Dee said:

Try removing your thaivisa.com cookie.

That should resolve the problem for you.

Nope...didn't help me....I.removed the thaivisa cookie in Chrome and IE on my Win 10 system....didn't help. 

Actually you need to KEEP the Thaivisa cookies not delete them.

Using Win 10, 14393.1358;  Chrome 59

I was getting this issue every time I ran CCleaner. I've set CCleaner to keep both the following cookies

thaivisa.com

www.thaivisa.com

Now I hit any link to TV and I'm logged in every time

7 hours ago, Pib said:

Since late last night I haven't had the problem again....since making a couple posts above whining about the problem.   

You must stay active while being logged-in. No click's during a certain time frame = your out!

I am in the process of training my dog to play with the mouse to produce "click's". Gives me the chance to grab a beer or go to the toilet, enabeling me to stay online at the same time.
Cheers.

7 hours ago, VBF said:

Actually you need to KEEP the Thaivisa cookies not delete them.

Using Win 10, 14393.1358;  Chrome 59

I was getting this issue every time I ran CCleaner. I've set CCleaner to keep both the following cookies

thaivisa.com

www.thaivisa.com

Now I hit any link to TV and I'm logged in every time

I did that with my cookie cleaner and it didn't help at all. 

27 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I did that with my cookie cleaner and it didn't help at all. 

So what happens if you just don't run the cookie cleaner? Do you still get logged out of TV?

If you don't there may be another cookie that i haven't found but that is necessary. Are are you running any script cleaners? I run ScriptSafe.

Can you disable ALL the browser add-ons and see what happens?

Maybe it's not an IT problem. According to David Attenborough: If a male doesen't give a certain amount of "clicks" to a female during a certain period of time, he may have to "log-in" again, wanting to go on-line anew.
Ok,Ok, enough, I'l shut up.
Cheers.

Hellooo  Helloooo

Is there anyone out there?

It is a lot like an empty room here, or rather some department stores,  the only ones that can be seen or heard are the customers.

It would be nice to hear from someone to acknowledge they have heard our issue and someone is looking at it.