Never Stop at an 'accident' at Night

Laab Muu

Just traveled through the night no problems no accidents but i did stop to puck up a puppy on the road. It didnt blame me or bite me. No friends waiting in ambush. Named him nohelp after 99.9%of you lot on this thread.:cheesy:

Edited by jeab1980
To add emoticons so the thin skinned dont take offence

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:31 PM, The Dark Lord said:

I had an interesting crash in Saudi, a clown in a knackered toyota pulled out right in front of me going the same way, clipped my brand new Volvo ( sorry but budget restrictions in force then) flew past me, spun, hit the central reservation and somersaulted coming to a stop on his roof. I stopped, dashed over the road and saw driver standing by the side of the car with wifeie in full black regalia still in the back. I tried to help her out but she shied away from me preferring I presume to be burned alive than touch an unclean " Howajah"

so i I returned to my car. Plod turned up asked me if my car was damaged and in finding no damage told me to go.

meanwhile wifeywas still upside down in the crashed car and screaming and wailing for help now she realised that she was in imminent danger of becoming a crispy  critter. Plod was unconcerned as was I at that point.

moral being you can only help those who want help but what the hell that has to do with this thread I am buggered if I know ( sorry chaps it's been a very long day today......)

Just as well you didn't persist with the black one, as if you had her hubby would probably had you arrested for touching her, or even worse.

Anyway, why wasn't he helping her?

Didn't you have an orientation at your company?

Plod was unconcerned

Insh'Allah ( As God wills it ).