Cabbie confessed to raping a Chinese tourist

rooster59

Cabbie confessed to raping a Chinese tourist

cab.jpg

A taxi driver who was alleged to have raped a Chinese tourist was not a real cabbie and the taxi license plate was a fake, according to Kanna Yao police.

The cabbie who was taken to the crime scene by the roadside of Kanchanapisek road in Klong Samwa for a re-enactment on Saturday (July 1) reportedly admitted to the Kanna Yao police inquiry officer that he raped the victim on the night of June 27.

According to police investigating report, the victim hailed the taxi driver on Nawamin road Soi 103 to take her to Soi Nuanchan 32 and she sat on the front seat next to the cabbie.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/cabbie-confessed-raping-chinese-tourist/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-07-02

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Once arriving at the crime scene near the Kanchanapisek expressway, the cabbie allegedly forcibly took away the victim’s mobile phone and threatened her with a knife to demand cash from her.

Then he drove the car to an isolated point by the roadside and sexually assaulted her in his car"

Scum. 

Hope this piece of shit rots in gaol for a long time. 

2 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Unusual for a Chinese tourist to be on her own.  Normally there are dozens of them following an umbrella.

Yeah, let's make a joke using a rape victim. 

Throw a little stereotyping in there why, don't you?

Oh, wait, you did. 

Edited by Bluespunk

So the taxi driver was fake, and his taxi license was fake.

Does that mean the green and yellow taxi car he was driving was fake also? As in, it was really purple color and it was just an illusion that it was painted green and yellow just like hundreds/thousands of other regular taxis in Bangkok????

Or, perhaps someone should be asking, where did this guy get his taxi vehicle from?  Ooopps... no mention of that in the article.

"A taxi driver who was alleged to have raped a Chinese tourist..."

"Alleged"...Always a little wiggle room to get out of the charge if he has enough to pay off the proper authorities.

Edited by jaltsc

Let us hope this scumbag gets a reasonably long sentence, and gets to serve in a hard core prison, where his fellow inmates will show him the true meaning of rape, and allow him to experience how that feels, repeatedly. My guess, is that they will give him special treatment, reserved for incredibly soft men, who rape women. He will be made to feel most welcome, and will be treated with alot of affection and tenderness. 

That is all dependent on them being able to find a judge with character, integrity, courage, and the willingness to convict this worm. A nationwide manhunt for this judge might have to be undertaken.

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

I am in no way taking the side of the scum rapist, but my question is why did she sit in the front seat. Surely it is always safer to sit in the back of the car.

You are laying some blame on the victim. You don't rape. It's that simple. There are never ever any excuses or mitigating circumstances for the perp. 

22 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

You are laying some blame on the victim. You don't rape. It's that simple. There are never ever any excuses or mitigating circumstances for the perp. 

Sir, If you read my post I said I was not making any excuses for the scumbag. I agree wholly with what you say, my point was that common sense should dictate that you do not sit in the front seat of a car with a complete stranger, regardless of whether it is a taxi, or not. 

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Mondays headline, honest taxi driver hands back wallet with 200.000 baht to Chinese tourist.:cheesy:

Why the fuss that he was driving a fake taxi?

Most of the so-called taxis on the roads are fake.

True.

I many times see that the driver is not the person on the taci license in the front window...
Then I just say "Lyme sanyaa... ko tood"...:whistling:
And try another Taxi...

:jap:

Edited by Muggi1968
Misspelling

6 hours ago, fruitman said:

Ohh a fake cabbie, then we don't need a feelgood story about the taxi's this week...mai pen lai.

No,...that will be after the feel bad story !!! it's all in the timing !!!

"A taxi driver who was alleged to have raped a Chinese tourist was not a real cabbie and the taxi license plate was a fake, according to Kanna Yao police."

It looks like a taxi, so to a Chinese tourist, it is a taxi!  

I expect the driver will get a Bt1000 fine for masquerading as a taxi driver, 2 years in the Bangkok Hilton for the rape, and an extra 30 years for tarnishing the good name of Bangkok taxi drivers.

34 minutes ago, Muggi1968 said:

True.

I many times see that the driver is not the person on the taci license in the front window...
Then I just say "Lyme sanyaa... ko tood"...:whistling:
And try another Taxi...

:jap:

"Lyme sanyaa... " Means??

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

"Once arriving at the crime scene near the Kanchanapisek expressway, the cabbie allegedly forcibly took away the victim’s mobile phone and threatened her with a knife to demand cash from her.

Then he drove the car to an isolated point by the roadside and sexually assaulted her in his car"

Scum. 

Hope this piece of shit rots in gaol for a long time. 

No sorry 500bt and slap on the hand-----------cos he confessed !!!!!!!

42 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

"A taxi driver who was alleged to have raped a Chinese tourist was not a real cabbie and the taxi license plate was a fake, according to Kanna Yao police."

It looks like a taxi, so to a Chinese tourist, it is a taxi!  

I expect the driver will get a Bt1000 fine for masquerading as a taxi driver, 2 years in the Bangkok Hilton for the rape, and an extra 30 years for tarnishing the good name of Bangkok taxi drivers.

HaHa Like your sense of humour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be surprised if he gets off lightly. The Chinese government are actually quite good at "insisting" that people who assault their citizens abroad get properly punished. Pity the same isn't true for us farangs.