Absolute Hair Salon Closed?

Brightly

I hope I'm wrong, but I was passing by Absolute Hair Salon on Haew Kaew Road (near KSK Mall) recently, and it looked like the salon was empty.

I was driving past pretty quickly--on the far side--from the salon, so I can't be sure.

I've tried to call the salon twice now, with no answer.

Does anyone's know if they have closed?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, brommers said:

His second salon, Absolute Sequel in Meechok Plaza is open and busy

Most expensive place in CM for a hair cut.  If you want color add 1500 baht . 

Balo, no one is forcing you to go there. But the OP seemed to be a happy customer of Absolute and might appreciate knowing that his second salon is still open. You might not want to spend as much as you say he charges but in a free world you should allow people to make their own choice without judgement.

40 minutes ago, brommers said:

Balo, no one is forcing you to go there. But the OP seemed to be a happy customer of Absolute and might appreciate knowing that his second salon is still open. You might not want to spend as much as you say he charges but in a free world you should allow people to make their own choice without judgement.

only place I trust not to get a Korean dictator DO

New York New York is pretty pricey, too, but many of my friends swear by them.  Their stylists speak perfect English and understand western hair.  Plus, I think they do a better job with color than Absolute.  If someone lives near the now-closed Absolute and doesn't want to venture all the way out to Meechok Plaza, they might want to try NY NY, on one of the sois in the Nimman area.

On 7/4/2017 at 9:47 PM, brommers said:

Balo, no one is forcing you to go there

Absolute near KSK mall was 50% cheaper , they are not the same owner .  They separated 2 years ago .   When I lived in CM I saved 800 baht for color/cut .   Yes probably higher rent to pay in Meechok Plaza but still way too expensive. 

• 2 months later...
New York New York is pretty pricey, too, but many of my friends swear by them.  Their stylists speak perfect English and understand western hair.  Plus, I think they do a better job with color than Absolute.  If someone lives near the now-closed Absolute and doesn't want to venture all the way out to Meechok Plaza, they might want to try NY NY, on one of the sois in the Nimman area.
Nimman Soi 13, near Musashi and Why Not restaurants.

Sent from my R2D2 droid using my C3P0 manservant