Online campaign to oust American YouTuber “My Mate Nate” is gaining momentum

webfact

6 hours ago, 4evermaat said:

He hasn't hurt anybody yet, but he needs to be cautious of the mob mentality that can form here.  

here?  on thaivisa? 

yes this place is filled with easily outraged ass hats that have nothing better to do.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, TeaMonkey said:

I just did a search and guess its this video. Anyone know what words he got his Mum to say

The personal pro nouns Ai and Ee that he gets his Mum to say are only used between close intimates and outside of that are insulting

Calling the waitress Edok is the equivalent of calling her a cnt in English.

Aisat Eehia Edok are words that when spoken by non intimates  are very offensive more so when spoken by a farang.

Edited by mlkik

3 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

Yeah,like i live for my like count.He is not good for Thailand,bye,bye.

He has a great following. Surrounded by youngsters. Who knows what they can get up to without Nate at the helm

Has worked with the police in Khorat on a vid.

He has adopted two little cats which he is experimenting with.

We were young once and had narrow waists and broad minds. For most on TvisaF it seems that the waist and mind have swapped places.

Give the poor kid a break!!

8 hours ago, HampiK said:

Yes, he has done a lot of childisch things... and in my opinion he will never learn and have to do more "sorry" in the future... Or he want do like this, because it generates more clicks.

I really not like him... but is this enough to throw him out?

It would be better, when youtube only pays out money for "non stupid" clips.. but this never will happen

If it wasnt for the amnesty for foreigner workers without work permits he would have been deported. I had to jump through many a hoop to get and keep my wp, why is he so special as to not need one. What has he contributed to the country and society? According to me he is a parasite and an attention seeker. He has made no investment in the country and he doesnt employ any Thais. He make these childish videos and more than often offend people. Kick him out untill he has grown up, which will be never. 

7 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

The Tourism association should hire him. 

He does more to bring attention to Thailand than probably any one else on the internet. He single handed gets millions of views on things in Thailand he is an asset not a liability.

The Thais should thank him for his contribution to bringing Thailand to the masses. More tourism more business etc.

Must remember there is no bad press.

Wrong. Nobidy outside Thailand who cant speak Thai (99% or more of the world) dont understand or care who this tool is!! He does nothing for Thailand only showing disrespect and making it harder for normal westerners to live here without stereotyping and  xenophobia.

8 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

That's a face you wouldn't tire punching  . . . .  :sleep:

I'll go further. He has the same stupid, nerd look on his face as the Red bull turd. I would prefer using a heavy frying pan, delivered in a wide sweeping back-hand motion, (similar to a tennis backhander stroke), to a full frontal contact with his face! One of the most annoying faces I have seen in many a year, (apart from Red Bull 'Boss')!

19 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

He has a great following. Surrounded by youngsters. Who knows what they can get up to without Nate at the helm

Has worked with the police in Khorat on a vid.

He has adopted two little cats which he is experimenting with.

We were young once and had narrow waists and broad minds. For most on TvisaF it seems that the waist and mind have swapped places.

Give the poor kid a break!!

Yep, a broken leg sounds about right... 

24 minutes ago, claffey said:

Wrong. Nobidy outside Thailand who cant speak Thai (99% or more of the world) dont understand or care who this tool is!! He does nothing for Thailand only showing disrespect and making it harder for normal westerners to live here without stereotyping and  xenophobia.

Nate, you are upsetting people on TvisaF..

Edited by owl sees all

5 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

Well, he got her to say most (if not all) of the bad ones.

The lad has zero scruples if he can do that to his own mum!

That's a few more $s he's earned, assuming you just watched his video :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

That's a few more $s he's earned, assuming you just watched his video :thumbsup:

He has been fined 5k Baht for the railway offence. That about wraps it all up then.

Carry on the good work Nate!!

1) He is setting a drastically wrong exemple to young kids who would try to copy his stupidity and risk getting either hurt or killed

2) This fool is giving a despicable image of farangs in Thailand - unfair for the expats who do their best to integrate in Thai society

3) Deport the chap and carry on to other new issues

4) One can miss the point in venerating this clown just because he has xxx followers or xxx views......even if he had a million followers/admirers, his actions would remain nevertheless totally wrong!

Edited by observer90210

I do wish something nice would happen in Thailand. Instead of suicides, murder, tricksters or Russian beggars. Nate is a breath of fresh air for us.

Edited by owl sees all

5 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

He is setting a drastically wrong exemple to young kids who would try to copy his stupidity and risk getting either hurt or killed

Just like Mythbusters. Don't try this at home folks.

Edited by owl sees all

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

He has been fined 5k Baht for the railway offence. That about wraps it all up then.

Carry on the good work Nate!!

He taught his mother to use foul and abusive language in another tongue that would have gotten her and him beaten up in most countries.His mother  seems to be in the game too. a pair of half-wits.

3 hours ago, claffey said:

This is exactly why you, and many other member here are as childish as he is.

The reason why you want him out, is because you are afraid that he will be another reason for Thais to dislike foreigners which may or may not make it harder for you to stay here.

Really he is not the problem then, isnt he?

I say if Nate wants to stay in Thailand, seeing as he's fluent in Thai and marrying a Thai girl, I hope he can just get citizenship and be done with it.

He's definitely a better match with Thai culture than most of us.

That was made abundantly clear to me after watching his Benz video.

Thailand and Nate most definitely deserve each other. 

The beauty part if he becomes a newly minted Thai is he won't be needing any whitening cream. 

Edited by Jingthing