Police launch campaign against social media posts with celebrities encouraging alcohol use

webfact

8 minutes ago, SunsetT said:

Of course it is weaker!  That is the whole point! But I think it tastes good. Compulsory to offer it! Not to drink it! All I want is the choice!

ok. have a glass of water and ice. tastes fresh. costs <deleted> all. 5 baht, maybe 10. who knows. it's nice. have one of those ; )

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, SunsetT said:

Of course it is weaker!  That is the whole point! But I think it tastes good. Compulsory to offer it! Not to drink it! All I want is the choice!

so just drink water?? water tastes nice with ice. it's nice and cheap. fresh

23 hours ago, Familyaffairs said:

And how do the BIbs propose to prove that what was in the glass was alcoholic ? Imbeciles....l

Just do it American housewives  style and put your vodka/Pinot Grigio in a large coffee mug or Starbucks cup

'Police launch campaign on social media with celebrities to discourage bribing': now that would be more, very, interesting, wouldn't it? LOL, not in a lifetime!

On 20-7-2017 at 4:55 PM, YetAnother said:

"This place is going from bad to worse."

And they do not know it

I'm afraid they do know, but don't care a bit, ...as long as they get their wages plus the black money every month...

What goes for alcohol IMHO goes also for many other stuff and things, like other kinds of drugs, tools, motorcys, cars/trucks, etc. which could harm other people, and yourself: it has a lot to do with common sense, sense of responsibility, being in control of yourself, foreseeing, caring and carefull, this all somewhere being part of a decent education, which is, alas, lacking so much in this country.

But, hey, they can't keep them stupid to (ab)use them on one side, as 'the system' does so well, and, on the other side, expect them to be sensible, is it...?

There are problems with alcohol, drugs, tools, vehicles everywhere, no doubt, but what we can see here, every day, is worse than in the average other third world country! Oops, did I say something wrong with that?

43 minutes ago, bangrak said:

What goes for alcohol IMHO goes also for many other stuff and things, like other kinds of drugs, tools, motorcys, cars/trucks, etc. which could harm other people, and yourself: it has a lot to do with common sense, sense of responsibility, being in control of yourself, foreseeing, caring and carefull, this all somewhere being part of a decent education, which is, alas, lacking so much in this country.

But, hey, they can't keep them stupid to (ab)use them on one side, as 'the system' does so well, and, on the other side, expect them to be sensible, is it...?

There are problems with alcohol, drugs, tools, vehicles everywhere, no doubt, but what we can see here, every day, is worse than in the

well an education didn't save you from writing a load of drivel did it. hey. let's all be scared of cars people and yourself. it's all so harmful. let's build the world out of cotton candy. it's softer.