A Spanish tourist has gone online to issue a dire warning to the Thais about messing up their country

webfact

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

he has no right to break the law by taking drugs, sitting on his back side and moaning about his surroundings. there's a place called spain where he can do that

I wonder why some people her simply "assume" he is "high" on something, there is neither proof nor evidence, he is a Spanish guy talking with a quite common Spanish accent, being filmed without a script or whatnot. I have watched the video several times just to be sure

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Obviously a newbie !

Nobody told him, some people here don't get that for murder !

he's right , wont be 10 years already started in 2014 and moved at a rapped pace to fcanall alright  fd  us off i'm glad  " if not thai jaunta i maybe would not of found better places to go same price for all thank u very much , they don't want any farangs and are doing a very good job at stopping u " from coming in more ways than one " with new laws daily past 2+ years , 20,000 thb show and tell at immigration , they want those quality 7/11 and family mart tourist " up to them plenty of better asian countries to go , nice clean beaches etc, + actually want u to come stay enjoy i are fn cum i say , keep the dirty corrupt s_ _ t hole 

Edited by Mad mick

7 hours ago, Happy enough said:

and to the Spaniard in case you read this. your dress sense is terrible. your sunglasses are cheap and tacky, your top looks incredibly camp. perhaps that's your thing. people here don't need advice from anyone that comes from a place that hasn't got it's own house in order

Jeez, he's a tourist and you say he don't have any rights to express himself about a topic about destroying tourism, on top of that you complain about his clothes, are you for real?

I will assume that you are a Thai as Thais can't take criticism against themselves or Thailand and it's just that failure in self awareness that fuels all crap happening in Thailand, not just littering. 

3 minutes ago, zzidenn said:

I wonder why some people her simply "assume" he is "high" on something, there is neither proof nor evidence, he is a Spanish guy talking with a quite common Spanish accent, being filmed without a script or whatnot. I have watched the video several times just to be sure

i'm not a gambling man but I would bet 5000 baht he's on drugs. I took drugs when I was his age too. don't touch them now but I can assure you he's on drugs. don't believe me fine

1 minute ago, KamalaRider said:

Jeez, he's a tourist and you say he don't have any rights to express himself about a topic about destroying tourism, on top of that you complain about his clothes, are you for real?

I will assume that you are a Thai as Thais can't take criticism against themselves or Thailand and it's just that failure in self awareness that fuels all crap happening in Thailand, not just littering. 

absolutely they love their country just ask them  ! as they throw plastic bags , bottles  out the window or drop rubbish along the street or down the sois , they really love the tip they have created 

3 minutes ago, KamalaRider said:

:cheesy:

Just now, Mad mick said:

absolutely they love their country just ask them  ! as they throw plastic bags , bottles  out the window or drop rubbish along the street or down the sois , they really love the tip they have created 

:cheesy:

attack happy enough day is it? 555. most people don't take criticism from kids from other countries taking drugs on their beaches

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

attack happy enough day is it? 555. most people don't take criticism from kids from other countries taking drugs on their beaches

Too much truth for this crowd dude...:jap:

5 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

i'm not a gambling man but I would bet 5000 baht he's on drugs. I took drugs when I was his age too. don't touch them now but I can assure you he's on drugs. don't believe me fine

yes maybe but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, social media is more powerful than anything else these days and if enough drama is being caused by this kind of video, maybe the right people see it and eventually act on it. It would be nice for all of us, wouldn't it?

Just now, Happy enough said:

Assumption is your worst enemy, where do you see he has taken drugs? You don't think his message is valid and what does his nationality and Spain has to do with dump trash beaches/national parks in Thailand. 

I left Thailand after living and working in Thailand for over 10 years. I have a lot more reason to complain than the Spaniard but I would be a lot more fierce than he is.

12 minutes ago, KamalaRider said:

why even bother...most people are just here to feel strong and mighty by bashing anything that doesn't comply with their own opinion. they have been in a 19somethings bubble for too long to see the big picture and think they have seen it all.

3 minutes ago, KamalaRider said:

Assumption is your worst enemy, where do you see he has taken drugs? You don't think his message is valid and what does his nationality and Spain has to do with dump trash beaches/national parks in Thailand. 

I left Thailand after living and working in Thailand for over 10 years. I have a lot more reason to complain than the Spaniard but I would be a lot more fierce than he is.

i'm not assuming anything. he's on drugs. even his gf can't bear to be seen in the video as she knows he's off his nuts. it's not his place to say anything. thailand is still very beautiful. the reason you are on this forum is because you miss it so much ; )

2 minutes ago, zzidenn said:

why even bother...most people are just here to feel strong and mighty by bashing anything that doesn't comply with their own opinion. they have been in a 19somethings bubble for too long to see the big picture and think they have seen it all.

Yeah, I know, it just baffles me that some people bash others who comes out clean and nice but with critique about what they encounter spending their hard earned money to visit a country some people, farrang and Thais, defend with vigour when littering is very visible to everyone. 

Just now, Father Fintan Stack said:

I have been there for work several times this year. 

It is much cleaner and nicer than Thailand and you notice it straight off the plane. 

that's your opinion. I can't stand the place and could even live in a house for free that was left to me and not have to worry about healthcare. I still wouldn't live there. each to their own

3 hours ago, TSF said:

Yep, so much of it is washed ashore. Also Thais are wonderful beach trashers. Just go take a look at Bang Saen beach late Sunday afternoon when all the Thais from Bangkok have left, and see the piles of garbage they leave.

Been there many times.  Our local!

10 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

i'm not assuming anything. he's on drugs. even his gf can't bear to be seen in the video as she knows he's off his nuts. it's not his place to say anything. thailand is still very beautiful. the reason you are on this forum is because you miss it so much ; )

Still have a Thai wife, since 11 years though and she agrees with me whole heartedly.  Are there any proof that he's using drugs? Do you know you are liable for a lawsuit against you for going public and trash talk him about something you don't even have one single clue about? Now I'm 100% sure you are a Thai as you try to deflect everything from the issue at hand. 

Edited by KamalaRider

Just now, KamalaRider said:

Still have a wife, since 11 years though and she agrees with me whole heartedly.  Are there any proof that he's using drugs? Do you know you are liable for a lawsuit against you for going public and trash talk him about something you don't even have one single clue about? Now I'm 100% sure you are a Thai as you try to deflect everything from the issue at hand. 

send the police around then. i'm waiting

7 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Unfortunately many tourists leave trash, empty bottles, and cigarette ends on the beach...

And I leave dirty sheets and towels in my hotel room every morning, but the hotel management is smart enough to realize that part of the money I'm paying to stay there should be spent on cleaning those sheets and towels.  Just like the beaches here, they don't HAVE TO spend the time and money cleaning up after me.  But it's just good business sense.

Which is why just about every inner-city beach back home gets groomed the way they also groom ski trails (they really don't have to groom those, either- unless they want repeat customers).  Just good business sense.

Edited by impulse

Just now, Happy enough said:

send the police around then. i'm waiting

Unfortunately and most probably it won't happen that the SPANIARD will, not me, file a lawsuit against you, but it doesn't diminish what you are doing, accusing him for a drug crime just because you want to deflect from the issue at hand. 

Just now, KamalaRider said:

Unfortunately and most probably it won't happen that the SPANIARD will, not me, file a lawsuit against you, but it doesn't diminish what you are doing, accusing him for a drug crime just because you want to deflect from the issue at hand. 

555. you take life to seriously. just in case I didn't make myself clear. that lad took drugs. let him sue me. I doubt he really cares and he would be wasting his time. anyway.

the absurdity of his reactions has by far reached rock bottom, just let him discredit himself 

Soooooo

some random unknown guys gives his crappy opinion and this is news?

who is this loser? And what proof does he have to scare Thailand like this?

embarrassing

(plus Thailand plans to up its Indian tourists 10 fold, they won't mind all the rubbish and will fit right in and love it)