Can't Access My Web Site From Thailand Anymore

roamp

I've been getting a "connection has timed out" error message for the past two days. I have two other web sites hosted by the same ISP in the States with no problem. When I contact the ISP hosting service says it works fine for them. Here in Chiang Mai I am using True Internet for my connection. But when I go to a censorship bypass site (I guess I'm not allowed to mention it here) the site comes up OK. I'm sure it's not being censored, having nothing to do with politics or sex.

Can anyone else access it? Any guesses what might be going on?

I've been getting a "connection has timed out" error message for the past two days. I have two other web sites hosted by the same ISP in the States with no problem. When I contact the ISP hosting service says it works fine for them. Here in Chiang Mai I am using True Internet for my connection. But when I go to a censorship bypass site (I guess I'm not allowed to mention it here) the site comes up OK. I'm sure it's not being censored, having nothing to do with politics or sex.

What is the URL?

Bapak

What is the URL?

Bapak

It's in the title to my post: computernomad.com

Another odd thing I noticed is that next to my bookmark for computernomad.com the little icon (favicon), which was blank before, has been replaced by the Google "G" icon. Weird. I'm being invaded by Google!

I don't know if it's related but since the disruption off of china the other week, I cannot access my Excitemail account.

The techinical support people from Excite tell me to check the cookie setting and the clock, but I have tried to check email on many different computers (home, office, internet cafe) and I still can't access my account.

Can someone tell me what can be done?

I can get to your page on TRUE ADSL in BKK but it took almost one minute to come up. Probably due to the cable problems.

Have you tried to clear you browser cache? This has helped me in the past with similar problems.

opalhort

I couldn't access thaivisa.com between 14.30 & 15.15.

Most sites I can't access today after 14.30. Hope they fix that ###### cable soon!!!

I noticed that yesterday around the same time I started experiencing problems with the net. Weird that is.

Called True and they got an automated message saying that they're trying to fix the problem...

Thaivisa seem ok again, at least for now.......