100,000,000 sold.

papa al

An interesting video history of the Honda Cub range.  The CT110 was used in NZ and Aussie as a postmans' bike.  

Some farmers also used them as the back 'shelf' was an ideal size for the sheep dog to jump onto.

As kids my brother had a C70.  We use to give it hell racing it along a local beach....till the authorities said perhaps we should pick another place to race.

Bulletproof motors made this bike extremely popular not just in  Asia but throughout the world.

100 million bikes can't be wrong.

I like that yellow one in the video. Looks very much a work horse with a bit of retro thrown in.

It's amazing that even when these cubs started off with such small motors, they withstood loads I'm sure the designers never had in mind.

Cheers for posting the video. 

the early 90cc had a pushrod motor , the later ones  had overhead cams and were pretty bulletproof ,

I am not sure which models that count for the 100 million as that motor design was used in 50cc , 70cc, 90cc 110cc and maybe more ......

There is a great YouTube video of a Brit going all over the world on a Honda 50 ,  now he is doing Alaska to Argentina