What Did You Do to Your Bike Today ?

canthai55

35 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Got my cylinder bored. The wall is a bit thin so if anyone wants some bacon sliced let me know.

Mechanic should wear gloves!

Is it within a engineering spec not to warp and hold up. 

^ No idea what those are. I'll just run it and see what happens.

I have discovered that hogging a Grand Filano out to 150 would have the same wall thickness as a stock Honda 110. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My new tank bag and only bag used for 2 to 14 day bike trips.

IMG_20220623_143956.thumb.jpg.39825c964e04b93f1355165cf06eac64.jpg

Sukhothai to Mae Hong Son and loop back to CM another stop somewhere then back to Sukhothai on our next planned ride out. 

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

My new tank bag and only bag used for 2 to 14 day bike trips.

IMG_20220623_143956.thumb.jpg.39825c964e04b93f1355165cf06eac64.jpg

Sukhothai to Mae Hong Son and loop back to CM another stop somewhere then back to Sukhothai on our next planned ride out. 

Looks like my laptop bag, and may be able to put 1 set of underwear & t-shirt, to swap out, while the other dries after washing.   Along with the laptop, a necessity when out & about.   

The wife's overnight bag/storage case.

image.png.6323a5cd245e83ef38dc58c6ceef8981.png

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Looks like my laptop bag, and may be able to put 1 set of underwear & t-shirt, to swap out, while the other dries after washing.   Along with the laptop, a necessity when out & about.   

You got it wear one shirt, boxer shorts under riding jeans, socks, boots and bike jacket and gloves and helmet. 

The tank bag has one shirt,  pair of shorts, slip on shoes, meds bags, phone, phone charger and wallet. 

Rear bike storage where a rear seat on the bike was has cylinder pucture repair canister, some essential tools, disc lock, wallet with DL,  copy bike book, copy passport, copy covid certificate, copy yellow book. 

I never take the wife on my bike it is a one seat bike.

My wife doesn't like speed anyhow. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Is that a bike......????

Or a new type of Tesco shopping trolley for the infirm ..????

• Haha 1

Just now, transam said:

Is that a bike......????

Or a new type of Tesco shopping trolley for the infirm ..????

That my e-scooter, and no, I don't use the 'box' that came with it, and why I had to use the promo photo.  Does give me the option to be a Panda delivery driver if things get hard ....

Scooter, though now has light colored, cloth seat covers.  Damn thing (black) heat up fast 

image.png.7da5492f99fd8ffb55114efe5609fda2.png

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, connda said:

I kicked it.  Then inflated the tires.  I'll ignore it until next week when I start it up for a few minutes.

You don't luv your motorbike I take it,  my bike is my Mia nor as my wives calls it. 

Taking my Mia noi Tomorrow  for another blast and a beer meet up is about 37 kilometers near Kili mart. Sukhothai and the other route loop back is 36 kilos a good ride for my bike. ????

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

Did a 50 miles (80k) round trip yesterday and worked out some costs out of interest.

Last fill up was 95 costing 750 so going on to reserve which is by switching a tap on my bike I had done 167 miles (267k) and that works out at about 2•8 per kilo.

Filled up with 91 costing 770 so will see how that works out per kilo. 

On 7/7/2022 at 10:15 AM, Kwasaki said:

I use the compass on my phone. 

I like to see the direction move about... Ball Type Compass....  I find on the CELL MOUNT on my phone it does not stay on long plus not really a fan of the phone mount.   Cheers Mate, on the pegs.

post-7852-0-67482900-1466054674_thumb.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rhys said:

I like to see the direction move about... Ball Type Compass....  I find on the CELL MOUNT on my phone it does not stay on long plus not really a fan of the phone mount.   Cheers Mate, on the pegs.

post-7852-0-67482900-1466054674_thumb.jpg

Well I have got one in my truck and I just glued the rubber sucker to the surface.

Maybe there's somewhere to  stick on your bike there is on my bike if I wanted to. 

1657509634063-1953364022.thumb.jpg.42f089ffb2f7a58a1379fbf03792500d.jpg

• Like 1