1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, geronimo said:

Grollies has just been nominated for next year's epic battle, he'll be receiving the introductory knowledge pack through the post very soon ......

Remember to cancel everything for next November, as you have to attend the 3 week acclimatisation course in Pitsanulok.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Of course, most animals have their predators, and sheep are no exception, which is why they are always flicking their ears back when they stoop to graze, and they are all familiar with the sound of fast approaching wellington boots .....

We have enforcers to deal with any wellie worriers you know .. 

IMG_20171225_220250.jpg

One thing I have noticed over the years I've commentated, those with dubious backgrounds do not make for good candidates, and the mud slingers have a field day, but nature being what it is, there are positions as campaign managers that demand the underhandedness that dubious character ownership entails.

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

One thing I have noticed over the years I've commentated, those with dubious backgrounds do not make for good candidates, and the mud slingers have a field day, but nature being what it is, there are positions as campaign managers that demand the underhandedness that dubious character ownership entails.

and if you are really morally out there, you can always commentate ...

Been told to remind all of those who have yet to vote, that time waits for no man, or woman, or dog or sheep. Seek out your nearest voting booth and avoid the main roads, as certain runners have persuasion blockades set up.

13 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Been told to remind all of those who have yet to vote, that time waits for no man, or woman, or dog or sheep. Seek out your nearest voting booth and avoid the main roads, as certain runners have persuasion blockades set up.

" OK lads coast looks clear let's get on the road " 

IMG_20171228_020832.jpg

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp

Following the Dave2 and Craig3365 scandals of this year's competition one piece of good fortune has come out of it.

Scott is considering an offer to become chief election officer in Zimbabwe's forthcoming polls.

Apparently its a proper UN role with all perks and totally errrrm neutral.

Edited by RonniePickering22
Adding a good luck!

I once visited NZ and when I asked about lamb steaks, the locals said they never ate lamb. I soon clicked that in respect for their national mascot, they refused to consume the creature, but it turned out they simply couldn't afford it.

Was actually referring to the Dolly that runs around on all fours ...... created in England, if I'm not mistaken.

We know but its one of the few ( poor ) jokes we get to tell .. Yea that silly cow dolly went and ruined the flocks naive belief that a dolly mixture was only a sweet with all that test-tube creation nonesense ..

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

We know but its one of the few ( poor ) jokes we get to tell .. Yea that silly cow dolly went and ruined the flocks naive belief that a dolly mixture was only a sweet with all that test-tube creation nonesense ..

It's just the start, I hear JT is working on cloning certain members, can't stop the clones from eating grass yet though ... still some work to be done there .....

It's just the start, I hear JT is working on cloning certain members, can't stop the clones from eating grass yet though ... still some work to be done there .....

Psst, top secret. An owl was just whispering in my ears that Transam's body was cloned into a computer program called Dollyium, but a few things went terribly wrong and the outcome isn't as we'd say satisfying.