Iranian burger man assaulted in Walking Street

snoop1130

Iranian burger man assaulted in Walking Street

829904-01.jpg

Police were called after an Iranian staff member at a burger restaurant was assaulted by three men.

Mehdi Nobakht, 31, was trying to get customers into the restaurant when three men approached - one was a foreigner and two were Thai.

He was punched by the men who then walked off at a pace through the crowds of tourists, reported INN news.

Witness Panuphan Phanwasana, 28, told Pattaya police investigating that the foreign man seemed to point at the victim indicating that he was the man, then the others arrived and attacked him. 

He had no idea what had led up to the incident.

Police are studying CCTV to get a lead in the case. 

Source: http://www.innnews.co.th/shownews/show?newscode=829904

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-18

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Maybe they didn't like their burger ...  :shock1:

Maybe somebody started a beef by calling the other a small fry, which he didn't relish, resulting in this pickle.  Lettuce not try to ketchup and rush to judgement.  It is sometimes best to know your onions.

Edited by torrzent

1 hour ago, torrzent said:

Maybe somebody started a beef by calling the other a small fry, which he didn't relish, resulting in this pickle.  Lettuce not try to ketchup and rush to judgement.  It is sometimes best to know your onions.

A 'Whopper' of a post and not written by a 'wimpy' guy.

Edited by overherebc

17 minutes ago, overherebc said:

A 'Whopper' of a post and not written by a 'wimpy' guy.

Well I will get off my buns and reply to this.  There is indeed a grain of truth in what ur saying but wheat a second. I promise not to get cheesed off  or ryled up,  as I am too well bread.  The rest?  It is on a knead to know basis!

16 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Well I will get off my buns and reply to this.  There is indeed a grain of truth in what ur saying but wheat a second. I promise not to get cheesed off  or ryled up,  as I am too well bread.  The rest?  It is on a knead to know basis!

You mayo r not get your buns toasted by others on this cheesy subject.

Who wants a Daesh suicide bomber burger ???

Fried in crude oil, that the Thai food stalls are using..

Several different ones:

The Pattaya Daesh suicide bomber Standard burger: Spicy burger exploding with chili peppers. 

The Pattaya Daesh suicide bomber Cheese burger, same same as Standard burger but fattened up with jam from Thai filthy feet. 

The Pattaya Daesh suicide bomber Fish burger: Fish caught in Pattaya bay, raised on plastics.

The Pattaya Daesh suicide bomber Crab burger: Crab from the Pattaya beaches, fully fed with cigarette butts.

The Pattaya Daesh suicide bomber Mussels burger: Mussels with fresh Mussel oil from Beach road karee.

All our burgers will create an explosion when you have reached the toilet.

Edited by PAIBKK

5 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

I believe there are several types of work that is expressly forbidden for foreigners and is reserved for Thais

Being an independent hamburger management policy advisor is not illegal.

2 hours ago, torrzent said:

I expect they were just getting upset over a trifle.

3 hours ago, peterrabbit said:

How do you get a work permit for flipping burgers?

Flipping burgers must be a reserved profession for Thais?

Maybe Ronald McDonald is really pissed off!

Was the Falang wearing a red and yellow clown outfit? :thumbsup:

The whole point is that foreigners CAN'T get a work permit for an occupation that can be done by Thais, which makes me wonder why there are obviously non Thai women polluting the eyecandyfest on Walking St.

No need to answer. We all know why that is allowed.

48 minutes ago, PAIBKK said:

Who wants a Daesh suicide bomber burger ???

Fried in crude oil, that the Thai food stalls are using..

Several different ones:

The Pattaya Daesh suicide bomber Standard burger: Spicy burger exploding with chili peppers. 

The Pattaya Daesh suicide bomber Cheese burger, same same as Standard burger but fattened up with jam from Thai filthy feet. 

The Pattaya Daesh suicide bomber Fish burger: Fish caught in Pattaya bay, raised on plastics.

The Pattaya Daesh suicide bomber Crab burger: Crab from the Pattaya beaches, fully fed with cigarette butts.

The Pattaya Daesh suicide bomber Mussels burger: Mussels with fresh Mussel oil from Beach road karee.

All our burgers will create an explosion when you have reached the toilet.

I can't give you a "like" as the visualisation of what you wrote has put me off eating my lunch.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The whole point is that foreigners CAN'T get a work permit for an occupation that can be done by Thais, which makes me wonder why there are obviously non Thai women polluting the eyecandyfest on Walking St.

No need to answer. We all know why that is allowed.

Although they probably have not got working visas