Congratulations: Poster-of-the-Year, 2017

Scott

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trust that Transam is already aware of the formalities involved in the POTY initiation ceremony. He of course is now required to attend a special secret meeting with all former POTY crown winners. (Otherwise, the crown is forfeited as happened some years back, but we don't talk about that.)

No information is given in advance about the process but experience has shown that the fresh initiate should pack several changes of underwear. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I trust that Transam is already aware of the formalities involved in the POTY initiation ceremony. He of course is now required to attend a special secret meeting with all former POTY crown winners. (Otherwise, the crown is forfeited as happened some years back, but we don't talk about that).

No information is given in advance about the process but experience has shown that the fresh initiate should pack several changes of underwear. 

Does he have to bring the latex thong?

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I trust that Transam is already aware of the formalities involved in the POTY initiation ceremony. He of course is now required to attend a special secret meeting with all former POTY crown winners. (Otherwise, the crown is forfeited as happened some years back, but we don't talk about that.)

Did anybody forget to announce Jingthing as the "real winner" of perhaps used underwear?

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

My girl dog has been fed information.....Never seen her teeth before...shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif.22bb6c9ad77b535f9f7bbe40f550153f.gif

If it's anything like the Illuminati, Trans will be photographed in explicit poses and will have to take part in sick rituals involving cats, rats, toads, crabs, and possibly even primates!

Edited by geronimo

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Don’t forget about the goat and a tub of lard !!

Unmissable !!

The POTY former winners annual meeting is held under extreme security, and even the ice man is not told the location until the day of the meeting.  Smoke and mirrors and a veil of secrecy, and in all the years I've been doing the commentary, the closest I ever got was the perimeter fence a few years ago, but my zoom facility was insufficient. 

53 minutes ago, geronimo said:

If it's anything like the Illuminati, Trans will be photographed in explicit poses and will have to take part in sick rituals involving cats, rats, toads, crabs, and possibly even primates!

Such details can never be disclosed to outsiders. It's only for actual POTY winners. All I can say is about the many changes of underwear required for new winners. Even saying that could put me in jeopardy. 

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Such details can never be disclosed to outsiders. It's only for actual POTY winners. All I can say is about the many changes of underwear required for new winners. Even saying that could put me in jeopardy. 

Not with me....Am used to dealing with sh____ with two legs...:stoner:

Like or not, this Transam character is now in an "exclusive" private club with me. Maybe he should have thought a little harder about the actual real life consequences before endlessly campaigning for several years to win POTY.

Be careful what you wish for. 

Just now, Jingthing said:

Like or not, this Transam character is now in an "exclusive" private club with me. Maybe he should have thought a little harder about the actual real life consequences before endlessly campaigning for several years to win POTY.

Be careful what you wish for. 

My sentiments exactly, and I fear Mr. T might, as we speak, be pining for that second place medal .......

50 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Trans is moving into a different world, one of wax seals and secret meetings ..... and he will have to forfeit Tuesdays from now on .....

Not to mention mastering all the nuances needed for 'shake .. Known only to those in the know .. 

IMG_20171231_080225.jpg

He'll have to be more careful about the contents of his posts now, no references to political parties, gender status, animal rights, or the colour of a poster's skin. Rimmer has DHL'd the post etiquette manual, which all new POTY winners must study and abide by.

Edited by geronimo

Just now, geronimo said:

He'll have to be more careful about the contents of his posts now, no references to political parties, gender status, animal rights, or the colour of a poster's skin. Rimmer had DHL'd the post etiquette manual, which all new POTY winners must study.

I ain't doing JT's stuff....NO NO NO....sad-face.gif.4e0120a06dae0fb2dc13620dbaa39712.gif

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

He'll have to be more careful about the contents of his posts now, no references to political parties, gender status, animal rights, or the colour of a poster's skin. Rimmer has DHL'd the post etiquette manual, which all new POTY winners must study and abide by.

and let's not forget the fact that he can no longer be shirtless outside of his own property.