Thai penis whitening treatment doesn’t work, could lead to infection: experts

snoop1130

20 hours ago, Joebuzz said:

I think if a That's wife or girlfriend wants a White willie..... She should call me.  I work for drinks and dinner.  We can even skip the movie.

Forget all that,i'll do for a "Mars Bar"as long as the Missus don't know that is!

Would they offer this service to foreigners? I am Caucasian but am interested in this service as mine has gone a sort of yellow colour over the years, and I would like it to look a bit whiter. 

Try some bleach, a scotchbrite scouring pad and the Victoria Secret catalogue !

9 minutes ago, Deserted said:

Would they offer this service to foreigners? I am Caucasian but am interested in this service as mine has gone a sort of yellow colour over the years, and I would like it to look a bit whiter. 

Is it leaking anything as well? you probably need mercury

10 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Why?  Why on earth would anyone want a white willy?  Do Thai's think that white folks have bigger willies?  If so they need to check out the Jamaican boys for size!  I know you should never look for logic with Thais but this does beggar belief.

Probably for the same reasons that white people go for anal bleaching.  It's aesthetics.  I'm pretty sure that white people don't think that bleaching their bumholes will affect the dimensions.

There's also "vulva lightening".

Your attitude is frankly ignorant and racist.

For more on the subject, http://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/advice/a3634/anal-bleaching-trend/

16 hours ago, Oxx said:

Probably for the same reasons that white people go for anal bleaching.  It's aesthetics.  I'm pretty sure that white people don't think that bleaching their bumholes will affect the dimensions.

There's also "vulva lightening".

Your attitude is frankly ignorant and racist.

For more on the subject, http://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/advice/a3634/anal-bleaching-trend/

Oh NO !! not racist, he'll go and shoot himself now. Bum holes don't like the light of day, they prefer to keep their dark secrets. I like dark vaginas, does that make me PC relevant or a reverse racist.   

• 2 weeks later...