Video: Pack of Ubon teens gang up on one man as elder sister 'wais' to stop the violence

webfact

5 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

disgusting , gutless cowards

I wish I could have been there, I would put at least 2 or 3 of them down to make them think twice next time, correctly calling them gutless cowards. Come and find somebody who would fight back !

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

watch the video. not a single person does anything. no one is calling the police. watch the woman at the table go back to drinking and talking with her friends at the end.

Yes, watch the video.  That shows the attack lasts 34 seconds, hardly long enough for anyone to realise that police need to be called and to react.  Having said that, you have no idea whether anyone inside the restaurant made a call, have you?

25 minutes ago, Bazza444 said:

I wish I could have been there, I would put at least 2 or 3 of them down to make them think twice next time, correctly calling them gutless cowards. Come and find somebody who would fight back !

I would have joined you. Then see the cowards scatter.

1 hour ago, thhMan said:

This is what happens when parents continue to fail at raising these bastards and let them do what they want.

You omitted the failed education (indoctrination!) system!

Seriously, how many kids here actually have two parents that raise them? not many, which is sad!

Edited by CGW

1 hour ago, gerritkaew said:

thai style,, look and do nothing,, keep on eating like nothing hapened...

No one at the table in the video ate anything while the attack was taking place.  After the attackers were scattering one of the girls had a sip of what looked like a glass of water while her friend was using her phone, maybe to call police?

47 minutes ago, Just Weird said:
7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

watch the video. not a single person does anything. no one is calling the police. watch the woman at the table go back to drinking and talking with her friends at the end.

Yes, watch the video.  That shows the attack lasts 34 seconds, hardly long enough for anyone to realise that police need to be called and to react.  Having said that, you have no idea whether anyone inside the restaurant made a call, have you?

Plus, you want to be the one that the pack sees on a cell phone, calling the cops?  From a pragmatic standpoint, there's not much any bystander or onlooker can do.  And I certainly don't envy the first cop that shows up at the scene, outnumbered like he would have been. 

49 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

50 minutes ago, Just Weird said:
  7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

One girl had a one pull on the straw in her glass after the attack was over while her friend was using her phone, not filming.  Who knows who she was calling, police maybe?

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

No one at the table in the video ate anything while the attack was taking place.  After the attackers were scattering one of the girls had a sip of what looked like a glass of water while her friend was using her phone, maybe to call police?

Really? It "looked like" a glass of water?

Shocking stuff.

6 hours ago, Benroon said:

Interesting - at the moment acid is the preferred method of attack by London’s feral youths - is that typical of the UK’s youth as an entire nation or just a handful of mindless morons ? 

Well one of the acid attackers got sentenced to 20 years, but yes horrific acid attacks being used by gangs in London. Possibly due to stiffer penalties for carrying knives acid became an alternative, although knives are still in use.

I would like to see these mindless morons locked up for a spell before they find such unpleasant weapons.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Well one of the acid attackers got sentenced to 20 years, but yes horrific acid attacks being used by gangs in London. Possibly due to stiffer penalties for carrying knives acid became an alternative, although knives are still in use.

I would like to see these mindless morons locked up for a spell before they find such unpleasant weapons.

If the 'acid attackers' get caught then they should be given life imprisonment with no parole. A victim may have some recovery from being stabbed or shot but unlikely reovery from an acid attack. :post-4641-1156693976:

On 1/24/2018 at 10:02 AM, NCC1701A said:

multiple kicks to the head.  attempted murder.

10 years in Thai prison.

next case.

Don't forget 10 wacks of the cane...