Marriage to foreigners not all it's cracked up to be complains Isaan woman stuck in Farangland!

rooster59

4 hours ago, inThailand said:

Isn't this a hooker's dream story?

Pretty Woman movie comes to mind

At least she's pretty. 

You make a big mistake to see the exotic woman in her. Her behaviour is not that exotic after all. 

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2009/11/the-rosetta-stone-of-womens-behavior/

The sad thing is that she'll experience what they call "Stutenbissigkeit" in Germany (mare acrimony), her child and her husband will get bashed by native Germans, too. 

Up to you if you call the re-emerging principle of "blood and territorial integrity" in Germany "racism" or something else. 

Quite obviously this Issan lady stumbled from nitemare to nitemare. Her warning should be addressed to her sisters in Issan, hopefully some of them read it.

15 hours ago, nausea said:

Well knock me down with a feather, life in the West isn't all it's cracked up to be - here's a hint, I'm here, in Thailand, I left paradise to cum here. 

Yes a lot of them have no idea

People say this women is just letting others know it's not what they think. Actually when people talk like this they are referring from their own expectations 

She got a shock & thought Falangs have it all as they can spend money here not a problem

& I mean all of them think we have money

IE : Man across rd parked car & checked if it was okay with wife (who stuck her head out the door ) 10 min ago, asked what i do ( I'm on TV on computer ) but he asked if  I'm selling ( not sure what )

Edited by BEVUP

22 hours ago, micmichd said:

I doubt that those people on welfare or minimum wage in Farangland would call their country "developed". Quite contrary, many of those say everything is going down the gutter over there. And many (if not most) put the blame on immigrants. 

Would you like to live there as an immigrant?

Of course! You get free housing, free welfare handouts, no strings attached. You can hustle up some extra tax-free cash in various criminal scams. And if you're muslim, you can whine about how impossible life is in the West and intimidate other religions, women and homosexuals. Everyone else will defer to you out of fear.

15 hours ago, chippendale said:

Of course! You get free housing, free welfare handouts, no strings attached. You can hustle up some extra tax-free cash in various criminal scams. And if you're muslim, you can whine about how impossible life is in the West and intimidate other religions, women and homosexuals. Everyone else will defer to you out of fear.

Yep, sold up in London, got quite scary, a bizarre mix of folk,- but when my car conked out in Finsbury Park, blacks and all sorts gave me a push start. Conversely, car was pilfered in Belgravia. I've had a brick thrown at me while driving,  attacked by a gang of hoodies wielding baseball bats and hammers. Not the best place to take Thai lady.

9 hours ago, Blackheart1916 said:

This is the most inane article I have read on TV for quite a while.

5 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

Why is it inane? It offers a window into an other person's world, and allows you the opportunity to expand your (apparently) narrow horizons. With 27 pages of comment so far, it's obvious not many readers agree with your sentiment. 

It's inane because the headline and the article have barely anything to do with the video it's referring to. It's clickbait, and it worked. Create two sides (those who react to the article vs those that saw the video) and you get 28 pages of this foolishness.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2018 at 12:09 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I find British and German to be particularly dumb when choosing their Thai partners.

Yes it's too bad that so many guys go slumming to find a girl to bring back home. You pick an uneducated girl from the sticks, then you get what you deserve. 

I'm always amazed at guys who will date these losers here but would never think of dating a similar loser trailer trash girl back home. 

15 minutes ago, jonclark said:

The fact she has called the place she is living 'Farangland' shows the mentality of this lady - she doesn't even know where she is living. Its like me calling Thailand 'Asialand'- seriously i'd be locked up for being so dumb. 

And yet thus guy married her.... 

Who is dumber?

She now has a visa. Can use his money to send money home. Can import her family 

What did he get? 

2 hours ago, speckio said:

This doesn't surprise me although I laughed pretty hard thinking about how delusional this girl is haha.

Farang need to stop taking advantage of poor Thai country girls!

why do i have the impression it's generally the other way round?

spermwhale said:

Yes it's too bad that so many guys go slumming to find a girl to bring back home. You pick an uneducated girl from the sticks, then you get what you deserve. 

I'm always amazed at guys who will date these losers here but would never think of dating a similar loser trailer trash girl back home. 

how do you you whom they would date or not?

On 03/02/2018 at 12:37 PM, Odysseus123 said:

Give her a break she is speaking honestly-and very much to the point-about the clash of cultures.I prefer  honesty to dishonesty,don't you?

I recall that about 2 years ago an honest Thai woman said the same things about her life in Germany with the usual ballyhoo from ThaiVisa posters.

Once again 5 stars for honesty.

Not many Isaan girls have maids do they?? 5555

31 minutes ago, spermwhale said:

Don't you get it? That's exact who they date back home.

• Haha 1

Another possible off topic item comes mind here, but every-time my buddy takes his GF out with me or whomever invited she orders 3000baht worth off food and throws most of it away. Maybe the gal is in shock of how frugal one must be when living in reality, not with a farang throwing money around in Thailand; its so easy to do.