Teen security guard arrested by Bangkok police after claim of sexual assault on Korean child at International School

rooster59

Teen security guard arrested by Bangkok police after claim of sexual assault on Korean child at International School

3-74.jpg

Image: INN

Bang Pong Pang police have arrested a 19 year old Chaiyaphum man after South Korean parents went to the authorities saying that their seven year old daughter had been molested.

Armed with CCTV evidence the parents contacted Paveena Hongsakul of the foundation for children and young women that bears her name. Paveena then took the matter to the chief of the police in Bang Pong Pang in central southern Bangkok.

The child was sent to hospital for checks and red marks were found on the inside of her vagina. 

A 19 year old security guard was identified as the man in the CCTV footage and is in custody. He will appear in court on Saturday when he is expected to be ordered held further pending more investigations as to the exact nature of the alleged crime. 

The incident is said to have happened at around 10 am on Thursday as the child went to get a drink said INN.

As is customary in such cases the international school in question was not named. 

The INN report contained no comments from the school and neither did they explain what contact, if any, was made by the parents to the school concerned.

Source: INN

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-17

If convicted he'll do time, given a couple of amnesty gifts by this and future governments to come, cutting the sentence in half and in half and in half and will be out anytime soon again - provided he's found guilty in the first place.

Next you'll see is ........ he applies with the next of those countless schools and off he goes - again! 

Rapists, drug dealers and pedophiles should get - if proven guilty beyond any doubt - a one-way ticket to the gallows. This girl is marked for life and I - as parent would move away. Putting a final end to such terrible incidences will avoid at least, that it will never ever happen again by the same culprit. 

A seven year old child - for crying out loud - a SEVEN year old child. Worse than cancer, this sickness can certainly not be cured, not even in a Thai jail! 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2018 at 3:13 PM, shady86 said:

The disgraced international school's name should be made public for not taking any actions after complaint by the parents. At least parents would think twice if they want to send their children to this school which put profits above all.

Parents  can search for International Schools in the Rama 3 area of Bangkok.

There are few of them, but given the nationality of the poor girl in question, one stands out above all.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2018 at 10:45 AM, Get Real said:

19 year old, and molesting a 7 year old girl! Cut fingers and everything else that stands out, and send him to a mental hospital.

Prolly the reason this perv had to take out his sick fantasy out on a poor little girl is because there isn't much that sticks out in the first place.

Damned sick world we live in.

• Like 1

We all know the name of this school in Sathorn/Narathiwas.

A failure of management to take responsibility and try to sweep this away.  Someone should be fired.
Maybe the school tried to close the case up with money, which works for locals but not foreigners I guess. Especially those who can afford to send their children to international school.

2 minutes ago, emma12055 said:

why would ANYONE think a 19yo can be qualified to work as security? someone should CSI the name of the staff who authorised the hiring.

Thanks, for giving me a laugh! As far as the term CSI goes here, that is an alien concept that reaches such a high level of classified knowledge. I guess nobody reached that level of enlightenment yet. :cheesy:

5 minutes ago, emma12055 said:

why would ANYONE think a 19yo can be qualified to work as security? someone should CSI the name of the staff who authorised the hiring.

Many countries have 18 year old soldiers trained to do their stuff...:stoner:

• Like 1

On 2/26/2018 at 11:23 AM, robblok said:

So you can train an 18 year old soldier but not a security guard ?.  Besides trained or not would have made little difference for someone sick in the head.

seems like someone doesnt know thailand yet, or educated himself on role of thailand in WW2
like you already knew this particular guy was a trained and certified security?

11 minutes ago, emma12055 said:

seems like someone doesnt know thailand yet, or educated himself on role of thailand in WW2

I have just started a new tenure here in the capital of Bangkok and sorry to say the least, safety/security/common sense are all an oxymoron to this beautiful 'land of smiles'

On 2/26/2018 at 11:23 AM, robblok said:

So you can train an 18 year old soldier but not a security guard ?.  Besides trained or not would have made little difference for someone sick in the head.

Quite true that. Very sick indeed, although Im not sure if he was simply trying to be an opportunist. I heard of many public schools with corruption rampant and such incidences often goes unreported because of the face culture. Sad similarities in other Third World Countries like India and China.

44 minutes ago, emma12055 said:

Not seeing what the Thai role in WW2 has to do with this probably something you love to discuss.. but not with me I wont bite.

I said it does not matter if the guy was trained or not.. they don't check for psychological problems here anyway plus I am not even sure if they register all sexual offenders here and if they need clearance from a sexual offender register like in other countries. I think that this is not done in Thailand.. so even if trained and certified it would not have made a difference. 

29 minutes ago, kolkolkol said:

Quite true that. Very sick indeed, although Im not sure if he was simply trying to be an opportunist. I heard of many public schools with corruption rampant and such incidences often goes unreported because of the face culture. Sad similarities in other Third World Countries like India and China.

That is also possible of course.