Navigation student dies in fall from condo after argument with boyfriend

webfact

Navigation student dies in fall from condo after argument with boyfriend

By The Nation

A marine navigation student fell to his death from his 16th floor condominium room after a quarrel with his transvestite boyfriend late Monday night, police said.

The boyfriend, Shermara Senamat, 27, claimed that Karn Sriratanapibul, 22, committed suicide. Police have yet to further interrogate him.

Karn, a student of the Merchant Marine Training Centre, fell from his room on the 16th floor of the Niche Mono Ratchavipa onto the fourth floor where there is a park area and a swimming pool.

Shermara told police he has been living with Karn for seven months.

He said they argued after he checked Karn's smartphone and found that he was still in contact with his ex-girlfriend.

Shermara said Karn became upset and jumped from the room's window.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30339768

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-02-27

Hmmm! Katoey checks boyfriends phone out of suspicion and jealousy and finds he is still chatting to his Ex and makes a scene out of it. I wonder exactly who was the most emotionally unstable out of the two.

If i were the cops, I would be questioning his somewhat dubious version of events.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, colinneil said:

He jumped.....My A++E, had a lovers tiff, lover get jealous about him still in contact with his ex.

Thai male ego hurt, lets discuss this on the balcony, ohh look at that down there, oops sorry i slipped, pushed you over.

Lucky that you were there and able to give us the real story and remind us once again of your hobbyhorse, the "thai male ego".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

"I wonder exactly who was the most emotionally unstable out of the two".

How about the one who gave up a girlfriend to shack up with a bloke?

possible the previous GF was also a LB, its weird in this article he is called a transvestite rather than a ladyboy, to me this indicates a man dressing like a lady without any enhancements, while a ladyboy translates as taking the medication, enhancements etc.

I could be very wrong, this is not my area of expertise. 

5 hours ago, kingkenny said:

possible the previous GF was also a LB, its weird in this article he is called a transvestite rather than a ladyboy, to me this indicates a man dressing like a lady without any enhancements, while a ladyboy translates as taking the medication, enhancements etc.

I could be very wrong, this is not my area of expertise. 

Tranvestite.  Wears clothes of the opposite sex. Latin. vestite- coat/outer clothing.

Transexual.  Changed sex.

Trans Atlantic - change sides of the Ocean, either direction.

Near as you need for translation.

??

Edited by overherebc
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

He jumped.....My A++E, had a lovers tiff, lover get jealous about him still in contact with his ex.

Thai male ego hurt, lets discuss this on the balcony, ohh look at that down there, oops sorry i slipped, pushed you over.

Lol... thai male egos are a funny thing at times.

normal for most of us, would see the male ego checked at the door, once deciding to take up with a chick with a dick.

14 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Lol... thai male egos are a funny thing at times.

normal for most of us, would see the male ego checked at the door, once deciding to take up with a chick with a dick.

That's an extremely ignorant thing to say based on no facts at all, only prejudice. 

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's an extremely ignorant thing to say based on no facts at all, only prejudice. 

No no no.... I read a study on ego (the point, right?)....honest I did

and what prejudice... don’t you like chicks with.... ?